Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

4 Million Brrls Of Bonny Light Crude Oil For Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 4 Million Brrls Of Bonny Light Crude Oil For Sale (840 Views)

Bonny Light Crude Oil 2M Barrels TTO $26 Gross Discount All Fees Paid / Genuine Buyers Procedure Only For Genuine Sellers Of Bonny Light Crude Oil / Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Million Brrls Of Bonny Light Crude Oil For Sale by chudimore: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
If you are not the mandate or direct to the mandate please don't waste my time. once you accept the procedure you will receive a POP after i talk with the direct mandate either on conference call or direct call. Dont call me with nigeria phone number and tell me you are the direct mandate. I repeat there will be no reward for chains of facilitators. I need only serious buyers. all documents are readily available.

PROCDURES:TTO and FOB
I.Seller send SPA to Buyer, Buyer Confirm POP in LLOYDS SHELL SCREEN in London or NNPC Bonny Terminal, then Signs & Seals Contract and Exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. the electonic signed copy by both parties is Considered legally binding and enforceable. NO BOND SHALL BE Required OF ANY PARTY.

II. Buyer Return signed SPA With standby Letter of Credit MT103 in Sellers Name by Swift to Seller's Bank or full cash payment to seller account, on TTO. while, On - TTT and FOB, valid CPA Q88 & ATL is required from buyer and Personalised proof of fund MT103 aswell via swift to seller's bank. Upon Confirmation, Seller Pays for, ATB And Navy Clearance, and helicopter booking. buyer will also, Release ATB FORMAT to include scan copy passport of suprcargo and their inspector.

III. Seller Confirm(POF)SBLC and issue a NOR to Buyer's vessel.

IV. Seller Board S/Cargo and Inspector to conduct Q/Q analysis.
After successful Q/Q Analysis result, Transshipment of product into buyers Vessel.

v. Buyer's bank relese Full Payment after 72 hrs, by transfers standby Letter of credit via swift MT103, for the total cargo cost in the name of the seller to seller's bank.

VI. Seller now, instruct his bank to release all Hard Copies of cargo documents to buyers bank.
VII. Seller Pays All Comissions as Recorded in the company Section of the Contract Agreement by Swift or KTT into all Nominated Account in the spa to all concerned.

(1) (Reply)

Ago 50kmt Available On Ttt / 6 Million Ltrs Of Dpk Available @ N97:00/ltr_ Apapa,lagos State(storage) / I Am Selling $1000 Virtapay @ Negotiated Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.