Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (745726 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
page 101.... PHY101 BIO101 CHM101 EGL101.. aye

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
And lastly: abeg,I Wan ask one question

If Muslims dey this thread,abeg make una no vex o.

If muslim men get to get 7virgins,what do their ladies get? 7 Machos

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
uumm: page 101.... PHY101 BIO101 CHM101 EGL101.. aye
Mr.Man,you are under investigation,therefore,for the time being,you are not eligible to post on this thread.
In other words,I declare and that means I'm FTC grin *Idi Amin style*
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Damfash(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
understatement: @fred120,DAMFASH and other guests will u guys just keep viewing without comments even on this important page?
hmmm.. What makes it different from other pages? And what's special about it?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Leitner:
Mr.Man,you are under investigation,therefore,for the time being,you are not eligible to post on this thread.
In other words,I declare and that means I'm FTC grin *Idi Amin style*
I lost page 100.. can't afford to lose 101. in other words, I counter declare... Abacha style wink
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by johe58: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
dis thread should represent Nigeria in d next track olympic games.y?its running faster dan usian bolt
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
@uumm, it was MTN. And yes, i took my lectures in LT C.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
uumm:
I lost page 100.. can't afford to lose 101. in other words, I counter declare... Abacha style wink
Abegi ! . Mr man provide your evidence jare OR keep calm and Crown Leitner. Can't chaut cool .

Be fast o coz I wan go chop,dem don dey expect for my usual arena.

Speak now or forever remain silent cool
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by johe58: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
uumm:
nw 2 of u i declare i am d winner 2 end ur disagreement..BOKO HARAM AND EBOLA style..2 in 1 packaged deluxe...nw who z talking?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chiamaka01: @uumm, it was MTN. And yes, i took my lectures in LT C.
I shoulda seen you once or more... it's quite weird I didn't know who you were. I was in LT C too
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Damfash: hmmm.. What makes it different from other pages? And what's special about it?

It marks the end of the first century of this thread. And it has two cars attached to it. Hmm, don't let them hear you say it in the bar, market, car wash or any of the thread's public places, oh.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Leitner:
Abegi ! . Mr man provide your evidence jare OR keep calm and Crown Leitner. Can't chaut cool .

Be fast o coz I wan go chop,dem don dey expect for my usual arena.

Speak now or forever remain silent cool
you have no right... you'll hear from my Lawyer...
emmm, understatement where are you?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
uumm:
I shoulda seen you once or more... it's quite weird I didn't know who you were. I was in LT C too

Well, it's impossible to pinpoint me, unless i tell you who i am or someone does. Besides, i'm very introverted outside NL. So my NL character is my complete opposite.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
johe58: nw 2 of u i declare i am d winner 2 end ur disagreement..BOKO HARAM AND EBOLA style..2 in 1 packaged deluxe...nw who z talking?
If ah tear you round kick ehn,you go see ya period.
You wan come dey harvest where you know sow abi?. Monkey dey chop,baboon dey work. So for your mind now,I be baboon
You think say to climb etisalat Mast,stay there with 4G phone na beans? angry

Abeg wey my crown jare before I break bottle for pesin head hia ?

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Damfash(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by XXX5(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
I still remain the centurion of this thread mr lietner ur allegations cannot be backed up logically

E~X~P~O~S~E~D: Satanism has taken over the music industry and hollywood. Please if you are a true
christian, don't watch this movie called "CORPUS CHRISTI" and don't listen to kanye west song called''I AM A God'' . I know you love watching movies and listening to SONGS but for Christ sake, don't get tempted. The movie Corpus Christi is due to be released this June to August. This disgusting film is set to appear in America later this year and it depicts Jesus and his disciples as homosexuals! As a play, this has already been in theatres for a while. It is called Corpus Christi ' which means 'The Christ Body.' It's a revolting mockery of our Lord. But, we can make a difference. That's why I am sending this message to you. If you do send this around, we may be able to prevent this film from showing in AFRICA. Apparently, some regions in Europe have already banned the film. We need a lot of prayers and a lot of mails. As a Christian, I want to take a stand in what I believe in and stop the mockery of Jesus Christ our Saviour. At the risk of a bit of inconvenience, I'm forwarding this to all I think would appreciate it. Please help us prevent such offences against our Lord. It will take you less than 2 minutes to pass it on. If you are not interested, or do not have the 2 minutes it will take to do this, please don't complain when God does not have time for you, because He is far busier than we are. Remember, Jesus said 'Deny Me on earth and I'll deny you before my Father. Pass it on to show that you love JESUS........ pass it to at least 12 people....... and be blessed at the end of the day....... God bless u.... Dont complain Just foward.

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Well, it's impossible to pinpoint me, unless i tell you who i am or someone does. Besides, i'm very introverted outside NL. So my NL character is my complete opposite.
that's what I thought.. you have no idea how many people were searching the entire Moro for the 'Guy' named Godknows.. yea,we all thought you were a dude
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
uumm:
you have no right... you'll hear from my Lawyer...
emmm, understatement where are you?
Mr. Man,next time I see ya,I want you to present to me, my crown,else!,what happened on the 17th of may 1642 will repeat itself (don't ask me what happened)

See ya when I see ya cool.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
@uumm, as funny as that is, it's a relief, i'd have wished the ground opened up and swallowed me if i started getting weird stares from people.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chiamaka01: @uumm, as funny as that is, it's a relief, i'd have wished the ground opened up and swallowed me if i started getting weird stares from people.
true that.... hope you don't mind me asking. what was your score after first contact test?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by johe58: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
XXX5: I still remain the centurion of this thread mr lietner ur allegations cannot be backed up logically

E~X~P~O~S~E~D: Satanism has taken over the music industry and hollywood. Please if you are a true
christian, don't watch this movie called "CORPUS CHRISTI" and don't listen to kanye west song called''I AM A God'' . I know you love watching movies and listening to SONGS but for Christ sake, don't get tempted. The movie Corpus Christi is due to be released this June to August. This disgusting film is set to appear in America later this year and it depicts Jesus and his disciples as homosexuals! As a play, this has already been in theatres for a while. It is called Corpus Christi ' which means 'The Christ Body.' It's a revolting mockery of our Lord. But, we can make a difference. That's why I am sending this message to you. If you do send this around, we may be able to prevent this film from showing in AFRICA. Apparently, some regions in Europe have already banned the film. We need a lot of prayers and a lot of mails. As a Christian, I want to take a stand in what I believe in and stop the mockery of Jesus Christ our Saviour. At the risk of a bit of inconvenience, I'm forwarding this to all I think would appreciate it. Please help us prevent such offences against our Lord. It will take you less than 2 minutes to pass it on. If you are not interested, or do not have the 2 minutes it will take to do this, please don't complain when God does not have time for you, because He is far busier than we are. Remember, Jesus said 'Deny Me on earth and I'll deny you before my Father. Pass it on to show that you love JESUS........ pass it to at least 12 people....... and be blessed at the end of the day....... God bless u.... Dont complain Just foward.
: "In mid-2011 a documentary film was released
chronicling a touring production
of Terrence McNally's stage play
Corpus Christi. The play does, in
fact, depict Jesus Christ as a
gay man. The documentary is entitled Corpus Christi: Playing with Redemption."(source)google..is dis movie resurfacing again?thought it wz banned in 2011
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
uumm:
true that.... hope you don't mind me asking. what was your score after first contact test?

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:

oh.. ok
It woulda been nice to meet you....
remember there was someone who had 25.4?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
@XXX5, of all the insults to Jesus, homosexuality? Something that was condemned time and again in the bible? I just pray God opens their eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Johnwills(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Leitner:
I take no offence to this statement coz I believe the contextual meaning of 'Ole' in that sentence is just a person who knows how to explore opportunities when they come his way wink .

In other news,due to recent developments,you've been disqualified! tongue . All hope is not though. Just say 'Ay' if you still want to be in the running.

Mr.Johnthomas,you've started showing acts of cowardice. I will still give you a benefit of doubt though.

For the money aspect whichmakenodoubt, is the most important.
This is the total breakdown.

For her Attitude: $100 000 000

For her beauty: $600 000 000

For say she dey live for Capital city: $200 000 000

For displaying an act of cowardice,you are been fined : $50 000 000.

For talking to her on this thread without my permission: $150 000 000

Agent's Fee (that should be my money cool )- $1 000 000 000 [/b]ONLY[/b] wink . I no go mind if you still give me small change join so as to "fast track the process" wink

Total: $2 050 000 000 ONLY. Chicken change if you ask me cool

@ babysmart,No I'm not an expredite but I think I. Still know things about PD; @ least I know POWERLINE tongue.
If man pikin land for that place ehn,you go just conclude say people wey dey Sodom and Gomarrah be Learners.

You sef dey go now? grin

Better say na Johnthomas u dey refer to.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by babysmart(f): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
woah...cant bliv I missed all d fun...so sad...

@edrizu...re u really a glrite...wow...I am too

@xxx5 I wont say congrats ar in order yet cos like leitner sed u kinda went against d rules by pasting unnecessary comments on page 99.

@chiamaka, davidmascot,nd leitner wat was d penalty 4 breakin d rules
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
uumm:
oh.. ok
It woulda been nice to meet you....
remember there was someone who had 25.4?

Yes, his name was Udoh or so, but i remember it started with 'u'.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Yes, his name was Udoh or so, but i remember it started with 'u'.
Lol yeah.. that happened to be me...
and it's not Udoh.. Umoh
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
uumm:
Lol yeah.. that happened to be me...

Wow, i guessed you were that guy when you started asking so many unusual questions.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Wow, i guessed you were that guy when you started asking so many unusual questions.
hmm, I wonder how unusual questions look like
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote
author=babysmart]woah...cant bliv I missed all d fun...so sad...

@edrizu...re u really a glrite...wow...I am too

@xxx5 I wont say congrats ar in order yet cos like leitner sed u kinda
went against d rules by pasting unnecessary comments on page 99.

@chiamaka, davidmascot,nd leitner wat was d penalty 4 breakin d
rules[/quote]
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
@babysmart, you are 'the law', so you fix the penalty, if he gets sick while serving his punishment, then leitner and i will be needed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.