Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,894 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (745467 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
Can anyone please post matric pictures?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by whales2020(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Chiamaka01: Can anyone please post matric pictures?
W8 for ur turn.. Soon it cometh..today was wow!! Fulfilled with my ex rummate celebrating with dem .. D best is to study d course u always dream of...
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
whales2020:
W8 for ur turn.. Soon it cometh..today was wow!! Fulfilled with my ex
rummate celebrating with dem .. D best is to study d course u always
dream of...

It's all falling into place now. You matriculated today, but you were not given your dream course, so you're trying again. Wow, you're very determined. Are you whaleylawz?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
understatement: k..here we go..i don't really want something much..infact it's smtin in ur line as a doctor..just the cure for ebola!

Then we can start smthing..
how am I sure you're not going to dupe me if I decide to give you the cure? lawyers can be dubious you know? wink
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
I don shhoooooowwwwwwww!!!! *Gangnam style!* (I really need to stop doing that)

Johe,johnwills,umm,chiamaka,babysmart,how has you guyz day been?. For me,giving the fact I was dissecting any chicken dissectable grin,it has to be the best day so far,in this month cool

On to another matter. Abeg make una no lie o. This is the internet,an Anonymous forum to be precise,so no need for unnecessary fronting.

Oya pick one.

Tag:
Johnwills
Davidmascot
Uumm
Johe58
Deji
Emekakelvin
Chiamaka01
Haydot95
Understatement
Kunlexic

Can't remember all usernames now,so even if you are not mentioned,pls participate.

Make I tag "Peepers" too grin -
Vicky001
Rachie79 or is it 97
Petrelli08

As for me,na Green button O. You call it Greedy,I call it Taking Risk grin .

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Babysmart,abeg make we just adjourn the case for like 2 days abeg. Like that,I go get time to prepare for the case wella. The criminal in the name of MR.XXX5 won't know what hit him cool
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote
author=Leitner]I don shhoooooowwwwwwww!!!! *Gangnam style!* (I really
need to stop doing that)

Johe,johnwills,umm,chiamaka,babysmart,how has you guyz day been?. For
me,giving the fact I was dissecting any chicken dissectable grin,it has to
be the best day so far,in this month cool

On to another matter. Abeg make una no lie o. This is the internet,an
Anonymous forum to be precise,so no need for unnecessary
fronting.

Oya pick one.

Tag:
Johnwills
Davidmascot
Uumm
Johe58
Deji
Emekakelvin
Chiamaka01
Haydot95
Understatement
Kunlexic

Can't remember all usernames now,so even if you are not mentioned,pls
participate.

Vicky001
Rachie79 or is it 97
Petrelli08

As for me,na Green button O. You call it Greedy,I call it Taking
Risk
grin .[/quote]

The red button, oh. BTW, where's my chicken? Did you also attend the matric?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidmascot(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Leitner: I don shhoooooowwwwwwww!!!! *Gangnam style!* (I really need to stop doing that)

Johe,johnwills,umm,chiamaka,babysmart,how has you guyz day been?. For me,giving the fact I was dissecting any chicken dissectable grin,it has to be the best day so far,in this month cool

On to another matter. Abeg make una no lie o. This is the internet,an Anonymous forum to be precise,so no need for unnecessary fronting.

Oya pick one.

Tag:
Johnwills
Davidmascot
Uumm
Johe58
Deji
Emekakelvin
Chiamaka01
Haydot95
Understatement
Kunlexic

Can't remember all usernames now,so even if you are not mentioned,pls participate.

Vicky001
Rachie79 or is it 97
Petrelli08

Na red me go press o.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Chiamaka01:

The red button, oh. BTW, where's my chicken? Did you also attend the matric?
Yes o,I attended a friend's.

Can you imagine? ,there was lectures today. Even practicals! . On Matric?!

And why would you choose RED?! angry . Where you get your own Genes from?! angry .

As for the chicken,that's the rest grin .

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
davidmascot: Na red me go press o.
Are you sure? grin . Ifa is telling me you are lying grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by understatement: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sad news here peepz..a girl has been tested positive 4 ebola on campus..school excpected to shut down immediately..i know i should be more concerned about people's safety but make i no lie,deep inside me it's much more bout resumption..gosh!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
@Leitner.. green button.
nothing good comes easy
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
understatement: Sad news here peepz..a girl has been tested positive 4 ebola on campus..school excpected to shut down immediately..i know i should be more concerned about people's safety but make i no lie,deep inside me it's much more bout resumption..gosh!
I really hope you're kidding
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by johe58: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
understatement: Sad news here peepz..a girl has been tested positive 4 ebola on campus..school excpected to shut down immediately..i know i should be more concerned about people's safety but make i no lie,deep inside me it's much more bout resumption..gosh!
wat are u saying,wich campus?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Babafaros(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Babafaros: HELLO EVERYONE HERE,PLS WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HOW TO DEFER AN ADMISSION AS A FRESHER

Answer me na ooo
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Babafaros(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
Fear gripped students and staffs of
Obafemi Awolowo University today as the
news of a yet-to-be confirmed case of
Ebola infection filtered through the
University community. An Undergraduate
female student was rushed to the University
Health Centre by her room mates yesterday
as she was said to be manifesting some
peculiar symptoms of the deadly disease.
The rumour got intensified today as health
workers of the World Health Organization
(WHO) and other Bodies were sighted in
the Health Centre dressed in the Ebola
protective way 'fumigating' the
environments. That would be the second
time it will be fumigated today.
As at the time of filing this report, it is not
yet clear if the suspected Ebola victim was
still in the University Health Centre because
another report has it that she has been
moved to the Obafemi Awolowo University
Teaching Hospital, some minutes drive
away from the University campus.
The University Management is yet to make
any official declaration on the case. If the
report is true, this will be the first Ebola
case reported in The State of Osun
#copied 4rm OAU peepz
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by johe58: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
@leitner,i would press green bt my oda hand would be close 2 red,if green turns out 2 be...
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by johe58: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
@babafaros,understatement,since it z nt confirmed..y start carrying rumours?and wat u do u mean by defer admission?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Babafaros(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
johe58: @babafaros,understatement,since it z nt confirmed..y start carrying rumours?and wat u do u mean by defer admission?
it means to pause someone's admissn 4 lyk a year
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Dammytrager(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
2013/14 freshers be like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
It's just a rumour jare. Na like this "Salt an water" own begin. If somehow it happens to be true,then I will soon be diagnosed with Ebola coz I too shake people hand today.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dejii01(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
@ leitner , na that red button sure pass. Life's too short to play it risky.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by johe58: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
d ebola case is a lie jare(confirmed 4rm sources)...dis rumour mongers u no go kill sum1
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by babysmart(f): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gud evnin evryone

@leitner...I wuld go 4 d red button.....som risks at too risky

@ummm...I think its best to nt declare my actual name

Chai....Ebola in ife Tenk God it's a lie
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by tundeks: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Any latest news about admission list or OAU don 4gt 2014 jambites and DE
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
babysmart: @ummm...I think its best to nt declare my actual name
that narrows it down.. now I just need to think of ex-GLRites who might not want me to know their actual name(s)
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Just take your time to travel down to the campus,and go straight to the admission office,u will be guided on how to go about it!
Babafaros:

Answer me na ooo
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by babysmart(f): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
uumm:
that narrows it down.. now I just need to think of ex-GLRites who might not want me to know their actual name(s)

Actually u know my name
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Babafaros(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
SaintRobs: Just take your time to travel down to the campus,and go straight to the admission office,u will be guided on how to go about it!
thankz
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
babysmart:

Actually u know my name
maybe I do... babysmart
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
@leitner, i can turn the 1 million dollars to 100 million dollars after some time. Getting the 100 million dollars isn't even sure.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Leitner: I don shhoooooowwwwwwww!!!! *Gangnam style!* (I really need to stop doing that)

Oya pick one.

Tag:
Johnwills
Davidmascot
Uumm
Johe58
Deji
Emekakelvin
Chiamaka01
Haydot95
Understatement
Kunlexic

Vicky001
Rachie79 or is it 97
Petrelli08

na d red button sure pass,cnt risk d 50%...anyway,where z my share of d chicken?

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.