Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (742133 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dammytrager u neva give me your number or should I give mine 1st? My real name is Oriola Feranmi David, admitted to study public administration.... Nick: banner(stage name).... 07057764602
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by greatestboss(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dammytrager:
UPDATE: 031 days to go
#Resumption 2014/15 academic session
I guess you know more about the school. Pls Kindly answer the following questions:
1. How much is the acceptance fee?
2. When is payment going to close?
3. Which Bank are we gonna use for the payment and the account number?
4. Enlighten me about the e-portal registration stuff
5. Other important stuff i need to know
Am a jambite... Thanks.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by lonelymeeh(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hello everyone, I really appreciate all your contribution on this forum because without you I would still be waiting till only God knows when.. please in the name of God I need someone to help me with how the whole registration process and payment will be. I will appreciate immediate response and once again thanks for your warm welcome of us all.. may the treasure island never be too hidden for us to find. anyone to hard me up on whatsapp 07052229339. I rep Accounting
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Tomibyte(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
lonelymeeh:
Hello everyone, I really appreciate all your contribution on this forum because without you I would still be waiting till only God knows when.. please in the name of God I need someone to help me with how the whole registration process and payment will be. I will appreciate immediate response and once again thanks for your warm welcome of us all.. may the treasure island never be too hidden for us to find. anyone to hard me up on whatsapp 07052229339. I rep Accounting

Me 2 o. 07066586740
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
INSTRUCTIONS TO PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS FOR THE 2014/2015 ACADEMIC YEAR
Candidates who made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice and took the Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME are advised to check their names from the list of candidates admitted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on the Obafemi Awolowo University Website ( www.oauife.edu.ng) or e-portal.oauife.edu.ng and follow the procedures for registration as laid out. Confirmation of admission on the OAU website shall commence with the payment of non-refundable acceptance fee of N20, 000.00 (fresh students only).
Candidates shall thereafter continue with the registration procedure as detailed out on the e-portal of the website as provided above i.e. ( www.oauife.edu.ng) or e-portal.oauife.edu.ng.
Candidates are required to pay appropriate charges as indicated below with a copy of payment slip downloaded on OAU e-portal to any of the branches of the following banks:
Zenith Bank Plc United Bank for Africa Plc Access Bank Plc
Skye Bank Plc IBTC Stanbic Bank Plc Fidelity Bank Plc
First Bank Plc Diamond Bank Plc Manstreet Bank Plc
ECO Bank Plc WEMA Bank Plc Union Bank Plc
Guarantee Trust Bank Plc
II. OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR 2014/2015 REGISTRATION OF FRESHMEN
Candidates who have been offered admission should upload their credentials including Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age. Each candidate will be required to submit his/her Registration certificate Form as downloaded to the Faculty Secretary. They will also be required to present the print out of the certificate form for further screening on resumption.
III. SCREENING OF FRESH STUDENTS
All screening are to be done on-line. All freshmen are expected to complete their screening before they come to campus.
IV. PROCEDURE FOR ACCESSING THE E-PORTAL:
1. Log on to the University e-portal using your Registration Number and the Password you used last on the portal.
2. Complete the following forms correctly on the e-Portal.
(i) CERTIFICATE FORM (for not more than two sittings)
(ii) BIO-DATA
(iii) COURSE REGISTRATION FORM
(iv) BED SPACE CLEARANCE FORM (Optional)
The Course Registration Form will only be available upon:
(a) Successful filling of forms (i) and (ii) above.
(b) Payment of appropriate Charges at the banks.
Please note that 2000 spaces only are available for each of the Special Electives except SER 001 and LIB 001, which are compulsory for all Fresh Students.
3. Problems, if any, will be addressed on-line using any of the following options:
(i) Online help in the e-portal
(ii) Six Hotlines will be available for contact (the Hot lines will be available on the e-portal)
(iii) E-mail:- isis@ oauife.edu.ng can be used as well.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Dammytrager(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
davidbanner:
Dammytrager u neva give me your number or should I give mine 1st? My real name is Oriola Feranmi David, admitted to study public administration.... Nick: banner(stage name).... 07057764602
done, I'll messaged u
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Dammytrager(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
greatestboss:

I guess you know more about the school. Pls Kindly answer the following questions:
1. How much is the acceptance fee?
2. When is payment going to close?
3. Which Bank are we gonna use for the payment and the account number?
4. Enlighten me about the e-portal registration stuff
5. Other important stuff i need to know
Am a jambite... Thanks.
okay in my little knowledge

1. #20,000
2. We have not been given a date to start payment and as such we don't know the deadline
3. There are varieties of banks given and they are mostly the new generation banks, we have not een given an account number yet
4. Also a fresher n I don't really know about the registration stuff yet but there will be an instruction on the registration process
5. There is no cause for alarm, You will know all the important stuff you need to know, just keep following this thread, let's just fold our arms and watch as event unfolds
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Dammytrager(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
One of the world's latent silent killers is boredom. Having nothing to do or nowhere to go can be very frustrating Especially in a Country like Nigeria where PHCN as economical with power distribution. To a talented individual, that void of idleness can be filled by exercising that God given talent, But what hope does a non-talented guy like me have, or let's say I have not discovered my talent.

Waking up everyday with no specific activity in mind makes life looks like a chore all thanks to my school OAU who put all its fresher's on a compulsorily 9 month long vacation due to strikes caused by the selfish interests of some individuals, my consolation rests in the date May 3rd 2015, a day when I'll feel like a prisoner granted freedom after 30years in jail, a day that will put an end to all my agony and misery, a day that will bring smiles to many faces, a day when parents will set their children on the course of life, a day that will mark the beginning of greatness in many young minds, Its our independent day.

Dedicated to all OAU freshers

Written by:
Dammytrager

Herta la Victoria, sempre!

#AlutaContinua

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by greatestboss(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dammytrager:
okay in my little knowledge

1. #20,000
2. We have not been given a date to start payment and as such we don't know the deadline
3. There are varieties of banks given and they are mostly the new generation banks, we have not een given an account number yet
4. Also a fresher n I don't really know about the registration stuff yet but there will be an instruction on the registration process
5. There is no cause for alarm, You will know all the important stuff you need to know, just keep following this thread, let's just fold our arms and watch as event unfolds

Thanks a bunch man!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by hopelife: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
For Nigerian education updates, news and gists
http://addanny.com/social/33/18527
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidmascot(m): 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
New monickers here ..
where is Deji,haydot,leitner,understatement,babysmart,ummn and the likes??
report yourselves.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by mikeczay: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
davidbanner:

RESUME!!!! wetin u 1go do again, Oau don give u enof time now. ahhh! from sept. Oau say make u resume u kon dey yan opakA....its your life..
guy calm down. i dy go location on d 22 , i no know how long e go take. i no wan miss am
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by mikeczay: 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
embarassed[color=#770077][/color]pls guys. read smwhere dat i will need waec rsults, jamb, etc 4 hostel reg tmao. pls how tru?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by MsThrive: 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
#TeamComputerScience/Engineering. If you have any question, you are free to ask me. I'll be ready to answer...Welcome to Great Ife smiley
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by mikeczay: 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
trager, we are in the same shoes-boredom! infact, u must b ma padi 4 sch. and as d official hair stylist of oau nairalander, i must b ur barber
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Dammytrager(m): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2015
MsThrive:
#TeamComputerScience/Engineering. If you have any question, you are free to ask me. I'll be ready to answer...Welcome to Great Ife smiley
Are you sure about that?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Dammytrager(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2015
UPDATE: 029 days to go
#Resumption 2014/15 academic session
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 12:25am On Apr 04, 2015
Dammytrager:
One of the world's latent silent killers is boredom. Having nothing to do or nowhere to go can be very frustrating Especially in a Country like Nigeria where PHCN as economical with power distribution. To a talented individual, that void of idleness can be filled by exercising that God given talent, But what hope does a non-talented guy like me have, or let's say I have not discovered my talent.

Waking up everyday with no specific activity in mind makes life looks like a chore all thanks to my school OAU who put all its fresher's on a compulsorily 9 month long vacation due to strikes caused by the selfish interests of some individuals, my consolation rests in the date May 3rd 2015, a day when I'll feel like a prisoner granted freedom after 30years in jail, a day that will put an end to all my agony and misery, a day that will bring smiles to many faces, a day when parents will set their children on the course of life, a day that will mark the beginning of greatness in many young minds, Its our independent day.

Written by:
Dammytrager

#AlutaContinua

cheesy Ose jor. God bless you. You've been selfless here. I had thought you'd grow tired when you first began the count down. Your tenacity is a talent in itself. Iris bionic.

You might have no obvious talent but I have a quote I saw during the holiday. It's by a famous writer. Everyone can learn from it.

"I have no talent for writing but I discovered too late; i had already become famous and hugely successful [paraphrased]"

Happy Easter to everyone. I think we would do better to be calm about the registration process. OAU understands that their website should be the sole means of getting information across to us. If something isn't on the website, no need to be fussy about it. Lerrus wait, biko. The fussiness will be the undoing of many when the process starts. All these many many questions and enquiries will only unnerve us when we don't get answers. We might as well keep them till OAU decides to tell us the next line of action.

Let us be Jega in our approach of this Orubebeic period. grin

Eşe

2 Likes

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by barackoking: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2015
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by efyzhi(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2015
barackoking:
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Hbd boss may u live long to witness more in good health and uncountable gobsmacked achievements..... Enjoy ur day
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by babysmart(f): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Dammytrager:
Written by:
Dammytrager
#AlutaContinua
I couldn't agree more. I like ur spirit jare smiley
pls keep it up.

@davidmascot, we never run o, jst been observin. wink

@janoking, law fresher here.

just passing by o
I hail all d able Stalites on d thread
fellow freshers
and others smiley

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Admissnandjobs(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2015
While JAMB has come and gone, the
memories still remains. Some
passed, Some failed while some
don’t even know if they passed or
failed as that would be determined
by the cut-off mark of their
respective Universities and course of
Choice. It is a pity that some were
denied their result without reason
as they are yet to see their result up
till now. It is my prayer that
whatever your case may be, God
almighty will assist you. If you
passed, I pray that this would be
your last JAMB as you would secure
Admission by the special grace of
God. And if you failed or you have no
result, It is my pleasure to announce
to you that you can still get
admission this very year with just
your WAC alone, without jamb.
INSTITUT SUPERIEUR DE L’AFRIQUE DE
L’OUEST is a university based at
cotonu, just 4 hours drive from Lagos,
affiliated to Coventry university UK.
The entry requirement is your WAEC
result of no more than two sittings.
Studying there is a great opportunity
for Nigerian student given the very
close proximity of cotonu to lagos,
the relatively stress free admission
requirement and the very cheap cost
of living in cotonu. For more
information and to see the courses
available, please visit the
University’s website. www.isao-
benin.org. For registration and
admission, Call or WhatsApp this
number 08162682361 for more
information.
Home - ISAO-BENIN
isao-benin.org
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dejii01(m): 9:47am On Apr 04, 2015
Timmytimmy:

Let us be Jega in our approach of this Orubebeic period. grin

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dejii01(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2015
davidmascot:
New monickers here ..
where is Deji,haydot,leitner,understatement,babysmart,ummn and the likes??
report yourselves.

Present cool
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by DEEWHON: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Application for bed space starts today by 10am, though may still be changed...angola,MOZ,FAJ,Akintola,etf,ALUMni,moremi and ever lively Awo(H/Q of Oau) await you.... Please expect initial "eportal frustration" GOODLUCk!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Mizkelz(f): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Me jst dy look d eportal....
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Debbychi(f): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2015
Dammytrager:

Written by:
Dammytrager

#AlutaContinua
cool cool
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by peltrice(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2015
DEEWHON:
Application for bed space starts today by 10am, though may still be changed...angola,MOZ,FAJ,Akintola,etf,ALUMni,moremi and ever lively Awo(H/Q of Oau) await you.... Please expect initial "eportal frustration" GOODLUCk!
the portal izz yet to b opened nahh..
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Tksunta: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Guys.. I dont think the eportal has been updated for us to request for bed space.
I tire ooo, pls if whatsapp group dey, abeg add me 07031208776..

I rep. Sociology n anthropology
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by thundersx(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2015
same old story

Sorry, you are not yet authorized to access this site.

Thank you.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Lordbinsmar: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Same thing here...i cant acess the e portal.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Lordbinsmar:
Same thing here...i cant acess the e portal.
I vex 4 Oau, I'm with a freshman also but same story...

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.