Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (742215 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by fedundiran(m): 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
i paid here in Osogbo, first bank. the cashier neither stamp nor collect any of the payment slip. He just check and return them to me.
Pls am i good to go?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Alanpoza: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Can I print for another bank?? + Does it have to be coloured print out
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
dejii01:

Lool! So much for " You will have more information after the payment of your Acceptance fees of #20,000."

Check back later sha, I don't think it should be so. Mine hasn't been confirmed yet, around what time did you pay?
10am
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by sweetchi26(f): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rachie97:
Do i need any printout from bank?
plz someone answer this
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Ariyke: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Toongexa:
Zenith bank medical road ikeja collected 350 extra frm me o for acceptance fees. Is it d same every whr, still no response frm e portal. Abeg hw I go pay hostel NW
yes every bank collect bank charges
Have u paid both acceptance and school fees? If yes u would soon be cleared and u will be able to apply for accommodation

But if u paid only acceptance u have to pay fees b4 u can apply
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Ariyke: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
sweetchi26:
plz someone answer this
no u don't really need it just keep the deposit slip smiley
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
dejii01:
They didn't collect my payment slip oh. They printed their own format and stapled it with a stamped deposit slip.

that would do abi?

My guy don go enter Micro Finanace Bank grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Ariyke: 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
If u paid only accommodation and u are seeing this it's been confirmed, so u need to pay fee so as to apply for accommodation

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by horladeemayjee: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
It depends.. Seems diamond bank issues a slip like dt after completing transaction.. I was given.. I don't know of other banks. But since it wasn't stated on the portal to collect any printout from the banks, I feel there is no cause for panic.. A stalite should ratify dz
Ariyke:
no u don't really need it just keep the deposit slip smiley
It depends.. Seems diamond bank issues a slip like dt after completing transaction.. I was given.. I don't know of other banks. But since it wasn't stated on the portal to collect any printout from the banks, I feel there is no cause for panic.. A stalite should ratify dz
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by babysmart(f): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
u mean we av to pay d miscellaneous fees before we can apply for accommodation?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by horladeemayjee: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ariyke:
yes every bank collect bank charges
Have u paid both acceptance and school fees? If yes u would soon be cleared and u will be able to apply for accommodation

But if u paid only acceptance u have to pay fees b4 u can apply
diamond bank didn't request for any bank charge from me.. Is dz normal??
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Masterkolade: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
horladeemayjee:
It depends.. Seems diamond bank issues a slip like dt after completing transaction.. I was given.. I don't know of other banks. But since it wasn't stated on the portal to collect any printout from the banks, I feel there is no cause for panic.. A stalite should ratify dzIt depends.. Seems diamond bank issues a slip like dt after completing transaction.. I was given.. I don't know of other banks. But since it wasn't stated on the portal to collect any printout from the banks, I feel there is no cause for panic.. A stalite should ratify dz

Pls Diamond bank shey?? What's tha location & what time did you pay?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Ariyke: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
horladeemayjee:
It depends.. Seems diamond bank issues a slip like dt after completing transaction.. I was given.. I don't know of other banks. But since it wasn't stated on the portal to collect any printout from the banks, I feel there is no cause for panic.. A stalite should ratify dzIt depends..
am a stalite
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Who has paid tuition fee, because as it stands now, it seems registration can only progress after payment of both Acceptance and Tuition.

Can we start payment of tuition fees? I hope it won't go to waste the way paying for accommodation before applying does?

As for the different stories being told here, I thought the instruction was clearly spelt out on the e-portal. We are to present two copies of the payment slip, the bank keeps one and we're given one, both stamped. I just think we should be careful during this processes. It might be that others who have been given new payment slips from the bank are on track but who is to say? I think we should stick to the instructions. Go back to the bank and tell the Bank Teller what you were directed to do. Some of them might not be too conversant with the process.Nuff said.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dejii01(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
horladeemayjee:

Same here, I was issued a slip and they didn't collect any bank charges.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by horladeemayjee: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Masterkolade:

Pls Diamond bank shey?? What's tha location & what time did you pay?
Akowonjo branch.. Paid around 11....yet to be cleared anyway
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dejii01(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Timmytimmy:

My guy don go enter Micro Finanace Bank grin

angry

Don't let me expose you
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by horladeemayjee: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
dejii01:

Same here, I was issued a slip and they didn't collect any bank charges.
which branch?? Where is it situated?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Ariyke: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Timmytimmy:
Who has paid tuition fee, because as it stands now, it seems registration can only progress after payment of both Acceptance and Tuition.

Can we start payment of tuition fees? I hope it won't go to waste the way paying for accommodation before applying does?

As for the different stories being told here, I thought the instruction was clearly spelt out on the e-portal. We are to present two copies of the payment slip, the bank keeps one and we're given one, both stamped. I just think we should be careful during this processes. It might be that others who have been given new payment slips from the bank are on track but who is to say? I think we should stick to the instructions. Go back to the bank and tell the Bank Teller what you were directed to do. Some of them might not be too conversant with the process.Nuff said.
why stress yourself when u won't even be asked for the slip when u resume?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Ariyke: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
babysmart:
u mean we av to pay d miscellaneous fees before we can apply for accommodation?
yes you have to
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dejii01(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
horladeemayjee:
which branch?? Where is it situated?

Kaduna south
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Masterkolade: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
horladeemayjee:
Akowonjo branch.. Paid around 11....yet to be cleared anyway
Chief Case is different here in oshodi and ilupeju
They only have access to the CDL payment portal as at 2pm sef
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by horladeemayjee: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
dejii01:

Kaduna south
smh.. Farther than I thought.. I'll alert you once cleared
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dejii01(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
horladeemayjee:
smh.. Farther than I thought.. I'll alert you once cleared

Ok.

The slip you were given contains something like this, right?
Registration number
First name
Last name
Middle name
Payment code
Payment reference
Branch name
Depositor name
Date
Depositor ID number
Payment method
Amount
Payment For and
Customer's signature
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by horladeemayjee: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
dejii01:

Ok.

The slip you were given contains something like this, right?
nodding in the affirmative...... Yes sir!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by tallerstair(m): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Well, I have paid all my fees and has been granted permission to start the screening and reg. but that portal is I can't even explain. Whenever I click on the "bed space" stuff, it will just take me to a blank page. The O'level and birth certificate uploading uploading is not going through. I couldn't download the road map. #Frustrating.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Debbychi(f): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ehnn ehnn.so payment of d whole fees before we can even av access to do anything,BTW wu has paid both acceptance and d main school fees
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Debbychi(f): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
tallerstair:
Well, I have paid all my fees and has been granted permission to start the screening and reg. but that portal is I can't even explain. Whenever I click on the "bed space" stuff, it will just take me to a blank page. The O'level and birth certificate uploading uploading is not going through. I couldn't download the road map. #Frustrating.
OAU ehn angry
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ariyke:
why stress yourself when u won't even be asked for the slip when u resume?

Oh. Alright. I didn't know. I guess you're right seeing that you have done this before. My argument is that won't it be erring on the side of caution for us to follow the instructions given, to the letter? What if OAU decides to ask this year seeing that the registration process is a bit different from previous years.

Oh well, I don't know sha. *shrugs* Thanks for all your help here.Your reward is in your Final CGPA smiley
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by yembay: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Alanpoza:
Can I print for another bank?? + Does it have to be coloured print out
It doesnt have to be coloured
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by yembay: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
is the photo supposed to be 10cm x 11cm itself or is it when scanned. and who has any idea what the pixel is about?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
tallerstair:

Are you sure your tuition payment has been verified? What bank attended to you after 4pm sef?

Who else is experiencing the same problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.