Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (741869 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by EmBashir(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
fudo7:
I just checked mine too....and it's still not confirmed..... just imagine....just when I thought I can start my reg. after so many trips to the bank
SaintRobs:
Thank God,the e-portal is back,bt not better? Because my payment is yet to be confirmed.
the same thing here!
I am almost tired of this rubbish oo
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
ordunharyour:
English actually appiled 4 law
OK!... most of my friends who applied 4 law where eventually given English..... when every1 becomes a lawyer, I wonder who will be the offenders?/ . ...

isn't it an irony that u are living in UI and u are chasing Oau. Lols . .. it would have been boring living in UI and Attending UI.....
here's my no: anytime u are confused or need some help about school I'll be Willing to help..07057764602..
#banner..
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Lyrically(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Funshorrh:
wit all dis walk dis hausa ppu r walkin abt....me sef go start to dey walk,so dat by may 17..ah go don land oau...any1 interested in joinin d trekkers league?
i for join u trek only if you fit let me ride on your back while trekking

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by azeezat201(f): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Join me in thanking God o! Finally gotten a bedspace

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
godofOrijin:
Mi guys, enjoy yourself jor. OAU cannor come an giv us HBP.

WEDDING TEST!!! –Adults Only-

My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating 4 over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me…It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective 21 year old sister-in-law, always wore very tight miniskirts, and often times was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me,and I always got more than a nice view.

One day her little sis called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived,and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn’t overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I get married and commit my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word. She said, I’m going upstairs to my room, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me. I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs.

I stood there for a moment, then turned and headed straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping!.

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said “We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter Welcome to the family!”.({})

I smiled and heaved a sigh of relief because I was actually heading to my car to get my condoms …NA GOD SAVE ME O!..share with your friend don’t laugh alone
Nonsense!!.
Make one family try am with me,and see if I no o knack their daughter . How pesin go put delicious food for hungry man front,con expect say e no go chop am? angry .

3 Likes

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lyrically:
i for join u trek only if you fit let me ride on your back while trekking

lolol...no,no...u dont nid to ride ma bak,u...ah go kari u 4 head..hmhm,..omo daada
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by ordunharyour: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
davidbanner:

OK!... most of my friends who applied 4 law where eventually given English..... when every1 becomes a lawyer, I wonder who will be the offenders?/ . ...

isn't it an irony that u are living in UI and u are chasing Oau. Lols . .. it would have been boring living in UI and Attending UI.....
here's my no: anytime u are confused or need some help about school I'll be Willing to help..07057764602..
#banner..
alrt, thanks
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
azeezat201:
alauakbar! ALHAJA mo na yin yo... so is it moz?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by ordunharyour: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
davidbanner:

OK!... most of my friends who applied 4 law where eventually given English..... when every1 becomes a lawyer, I wonder who will be the offenders?/ . ... Lols

#banner..
alrt, thanks
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
ordunharyour:
alrt, thanks
u welcome.. . @ first I thought u were my cousin... he's @ unilorin... he spells his name as yours,,, I thought he was you cos he loved playing pranks on me especially.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Tobilastik(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
wow.... duuno this kind of thread exists on nairaland
una Weldon oooo m I welcome
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by godofOrijin: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tobilastik:

una Weldon oooo
m I welcome

Very welcome brO.... ChiLl WitH Orijin.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
azeezat201:
wen
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tobilastik:

una Weldon oooo
m I welcome
av a seat
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
I contacted a stalite yesterday....(100lvl going to 200) and she told me this
1) Don't give your contact to Church fellowship members... they would pester u big time cos dey are neva tired... it's good to serve God but the Bible itself said ... "precepts upon precepts, line upon line.
2)Dress code aren't 4 law students alone... especially 4 those in art/humanities, come with ties and shirts with good shoe..... although I don't know if the dress code is compulsory
3) contact any 100 level going to 200 in your field of study and get from them their textbooks and handout... it will save u money & time...
4)when lecture starts in school, some stalites would be selling handouts & other stuffs.. .. don't buy cos majority of this don't tally with lecturers copy..
5)no ITK. I too know..
6)leave the side attractions and build your GP first. she said she could pin-point to 9 of her course mate who where rusticated.. Many who started with her has fallen......
7) school life is a place where u can 4get the son/daughter of whom you are.. Be 100000000% focus.
oau is an institution where the 'underdog' could be become the Valour..

it's not compulsory for u to b in the UK b4 u can be OK... it's not compulsory to u mix with everyone b4 u can be recognized... Read well, be friendly, be tough at some points, wear a smile and pray to your God.....

a word is enough.....

#Team oau,,,#Banner said so
NB: no critics (fault finders), please!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by mikeczay: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
SaintRobs:
Thank God,the e-portal is back,bt not better? Because my payment is yet to be confirmed.
ME TOO
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by olly11: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wonder! Wonder!! Wonder!!!
My friend who chose OAU since all these days and MR OAU refused to give her admission.....she gave up hope and wrote jamb again....Alas her uncle heard that she wasn't given admission and said 'LAI! LAI! Ni bi ta wa lenu de ni ilu yi' she told me he said that she would be given admission and suprisingly last night! JAMB gave her admission to study LAW! She paid all her fees and now has access to the portal....LOL! Am happy for my bestie tho.... Her uncle gave DIBU+ OMOLE... orders to rectify his niece's condition....LMAO....when there is mouth...there is mouth...I just had to share this!

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by mikeczay: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
EVRY1 GET OUT AND LOOK AT THE MOON!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
mikeczay:
EVRY1 GET OUT AND LOOK AT THE MOON!
Wetin happen 4 d moon?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by mikeczay: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
davidbanner:
Wetin happen 4 d moon?
U NO SEE HALO?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Tobilastik(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
queenabby:
av a seat
tanz. .. a fresher too?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Tobilastik(m): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
godofOrijin:

Very welcome brO.... ChiLl WitH Orijin.
Ori wat I hear say that tin dy alcoholic ..Abeq help me find McDowell
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by PlutoLA(m): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
azeezat201:

Wow really?
Were you getting this msg before

No more Bed Space Allocation for your Category of Student
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
mikeczay:
U NO SEE HALO?

explain now...no moon for my side..
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by godofOrijin: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
olly11:
Wonder! Wonder!! Wonder!!!
My friend who chose OAU since all these days and MR OAU refused to give her admission.....she gave up hope and wrote jamb again....Alas her uncle heard that she wasn't given admission and said 'LAI! LAI! Ni bi ta wa lenu de ni ilu yi' she told me he said that she would be given admission and suprisingly last night! JAMB gave her admission to study LAW! She paid all her fees and now has access to the portal....LOL! Am happy for my bestie tho.... Her uncle gave DIBU+ OMOLE... orders to rectify his niece's condition....LMAO....when there is mouth...there is mouth...I just had to share this!

There is corruption in Nigeria.
If she eventually becomes a lawyer in the nearer future, do you have any idea how many innocent humans that 'll be falsely convicted due to her inability?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by mikeczay: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
davidbanner:

explain now...no moon for my side..
WHITE LINE CIRCLE THE MOON. GOOGLE MOON HALO.CHECK D PICS
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oti su mi ooooo,when did you pay your main fees,and the bank?
fudo7:
I just checked mine too....and it's still not confirmed..... just imagine....just when I thought I can start my reg. after so many trips to the bank
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by bjcool100(m): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
No more bed space for your own category of student again? cry..Wetin I go do now o? Help oo.Where I go dy sleep?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by olly11: 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
godofOrijin:

Lol.....ahan! The girl is actually brilliant o

There is corruption in Nigeria.
If she eventually becomes a lawyer in the nearer future, do you have any idea how many innocent humans that 'll be falsely convicted due to her inability?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by bjcool100(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
PlutoLA:

Wow really?
Were you getting this msg before

No more Bed Space Allocation for your Category of Student

I wonder o
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by fudo7: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
SaintRobs:
Oti su mi ooooo,when did you pay your main fees,and the bank?
paid last week Wednesday..... Skye bank.... you?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Ariyke: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
SaintRobs:
Olaiya Lateef K. *main fees* Thanks.
ur name not on the list

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.