Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (741637 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by bigboy1010: 7:45pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=fudo7 post=33418538] I paid on 22..April.....it wasn't confirmed until after 8days.... [/quote

What could be wrong with mine? I paid and it got confirmed d next day. A week later, it turned 'unconfirmed', after bombarding d help lines with calls, visits to the bank branch I made my payments , I eventually regain access to my account. Now, it has turned unconfirmed again.

Pls house suggest to me what can be done to regain access. Thank you all
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by bigboy1010: 7:46pm On May 04, 2015
What could be wrong with mine? I paid and it got confirmed d next day. A week later, it turned 'unconfirmed', after bombarding d help lines with calls, visits to the bank branch I made my payments , I eventually regain access to my account. Now, it has turned unconfirmed again.

Pls house suggest to me what can be done to regain access. Thank you all
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2015
Dammytrager:
Dammytrager reporting live from ife.

The School community seems a little bubbly and busy as final year students are busy working on their final projects, Every one of them is married to their laptops.
60% of the students on campus are final year students.

Angola and Moz are as dry as desert as the porters won't let even an ant into the hall buh after a lot of persuading and begging they let me in for view checking n I must say its a very nice hostel with neat toilets unlike awo, on the use of hotplate, its legal until you are caught using it, na coded levels.

Faj, Akintola, ETF, Moremi and alumni are mostly occupied by final year students unlike the ever radical awo which has never ceased from doing aro, advice to female freshers, BEWARE OF AWO! I repeat, BEWARE OF AWO.

On the best network to use I think etisalat and glo should top the list, airtel has been fucking up since yesterday buh thank God its now responding as it'd what m using to pass this message across, as of those of you that has been using #2000 to subscribe, just relax when you get to campus, you'll use #500 to get 4Gb.

As on water, water is flowing in all the halls are the water is very okay, buh I cannot guarantee on the electricity yet as there have been no light since yesterday and as I speak, na hustle I hustle charge phone today.

In a nutshell, The Entire OAU community is preparing for the sacrosanct entry of its fresher's as they have already started cleaning up Angola and moz, and fellowships are already mobilizing and strategising on how to attract fresher's to their fellowships.

#Lastbullet
Those of you coming from Lagos Hold at least #1700 on the 17th as ur transport cos fuel has now turned to gold.
other news shall come later.
*zooms off*
thanks, 'trager !!! but no worry cos fuel price go come down quick quick!!!!!!!!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2015
OMO I've been reading since...... collected some handouts from a stalite.... I 1top my class ooooo..... psychology N philosophy no go kill person.... it's been 10months I read last..... ......since assessment test is june6....hmmm! reading things....
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2015
OMO I've been reading since...... collected some handouts from a stalite.... I 1top my class ooooo..... psychology N philosophy no go kill person.... it's been 10months I read last..... ......since assessment test is june6....hmmm! reading things....
#Banner
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by hausadreturn(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2015
janoking:
nawao the population no go too much? Although we can cope with time.
at first e fit reach 30, then after like a month, 24 - 25
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Penboy: 8:16pm On May 04, 2015
mayorxyneyo:
You were allocated with a room in FAJ but you don't wana stay or u already got a place in town...abeg,let's discuss/interact ooooo-08032574664 on whatsapp or 33401647(BBM).Thanks!
#faj #faj
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Penboy: 8:26pm On May 04, 2015
Dammytrager:
just relax when you get to campus, you'll use #500 to get 4Gb.
Dammy Dammy!
Is it Wi-Fi??
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by efyzhi(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2015
If you wan sell your bedspace biko I dey available oooooo 08171901675
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Tomibyte(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2015
I swear I tire for dis unconfirmed payments jare,paid 2 weeks ago for my accommodation but still na unconfirmed levels d tin dey,hope dey won't take my accommodation n give it to someone else?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by hausadreturn(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2015
fudo7:
he's pretty much right about everything..... I Just left sef...

buh light Don dey by The time I exited th0...... being in awo today,I was even thinking maybe The sch isn't on vacation sef...... people plenty die.... The school ain't boring, So You can actually pack in if you're given other hostels except Angola /Mozambique...... LOCKDOWN
yea the light came back this evening. It wouldnt make sense for freshers to ''pack'' in yet. Let them just chill till the time
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by hausadreturn(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2015
Penboy:
Dammy Dammy! Is it Wi-Fi??
Naaa, megabyte
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by fudo7: 9:08pm On May 04, 2015
hausadreturn:
yea the light came back this evening. It wouldnt make sense for freshers to ''pack'' in yet. Let them just chill till the time
true that
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by fudo7: 9:10pm On May 04, 2015
hausadreturn:
Naaa, megabyte
show me The way bro... briefly saw The thing on a board buh I was on bike.... couldn't get The best view of it....
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by hausadreturn(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2015
davidbanner:

thanks, 'trager !!! but no worry cos fuel price go come down quick quick!!!!!!!!
and sometimes u need more transport money depending on the kind of load u're coming with (especially if u dont plan buying much in school). During my time, i and some others had to pay for 2 separate seats to accomodate our loads.
>
Ofcourse there'd be so many freshers to travel. Boot no go reach all man
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by hausadreturn(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2015
fudo7:
show me The way bro... briefly saw The thing on a board buh I was on bike.... couldn't get The best view of it....
lol....this one no be pushing things. Dem no dey do 'way' for am
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by hausadreturn(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2015
davidbanner:
#Banner
*smiles
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by fudo7: 9:17pm On May 04, 2015
hausadreturn:
*smiles
psychology better lah…… Na logic in philosophy go reduce The fat in your body.... You go con turn broom.... lolz
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by fudo7: 9:22pm On May 04, 2015
ama implore You to please take a glass of water And chill while in philosophy (logic) class... cuz,according to What I know And What I heard.... You fail to get The simplest basics like this?? say bye bye nio cuz you'll never understand The course again
......The thing go turn gibberish. ..Lolzz... Im out sha
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by hausadreturn(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2015
fudo7:
psychology better lah…… Na logic in philosophy go reduce The fat in your body.... You go con turn broom.... lolz
hmmm
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by hausadreturn(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2015
fudo7:
ama implore You to please take a glass of water And chill while in philosophy (logic) class... cuz,according to What I know And What I heard.... You fail to get The simplest basics like this?? say bye bye nio cuz you'll never understand The course again
well...u only heard. ***sighs. Thats better
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by hausadreturn(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2015
fudo7:
well...u only heard. ***sighs. Thats better.
Chemistry is worse
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by bdj: 9:33pm On May 04, 2015
Timmytimmy:

Click on the quote button that appears directly under the message you want to respond to. It's the first of four buttons, the others being "report","like" and "share"

As soon as you see that the message appears to have been contained within two sets of brackets with the word quote, start typing your message immediately after the last bracket. Make sure you don't delete anything from the page that appears after you click on quote or else it won't appear well.
ok, let me see if I got it.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by janoking(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2015
hausadreturn:
at first e fit reach 30, then after like a month, 24 - 25
ok sir...thank you for your assistance and I wish to ask what do you think we would essentially need while coming to school.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Penboy: 10:16pm On May 04, 2015
hausadreturn:
Naaa, megabyte
chai! School go sweet gan.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by teemanbastos(m): 12:12am On May 05, 2015
Dammytrager:
Dammytrager reporting live from ife.

The School community seems a little bubbly and busy as final year students are busy working on their final projects, Every one of them is married to their laptops.
60% of the students on campus are final year students.

Angola and Moz are as dry as desert as the porters won't let even an ant into the hall buh after a lot of persuading and begging they let me in for view checking n I must say its a very nice hostel with neat toilets unlike awo, on the use of hotplate, its legal until you are caught using it, na coded levels.

Faj, Akintola, ETF, Moremi and alumni are mostly occupied by final year students unlike the ever radical awo which has never ceased from doing aro, advice to female freshers, BEWARE OF AWO! I repeat, BEWARE OF AWO.

On the best network to use I think etisalat and glo should top the list, airtel has been fucking up since yesterday buh thank God its now responding as it'd what m using to pass this message across,as of those of you that has been using #2000 to subscribe, just relax when you get to campus, you'll use #500 to get 4Gb.

As on water, water is flowing in all the halls are the water is very okay, buh I cannot guarantee on the electricity yet as there have been no light since yesterday and as I speak, na hustle I hustle charge phone today.

In a nutshell, The Entire OAU community is preparing for the sacrosanct entry of its fresher's as they have already started cleaning up Angola and moz, and fellowships are already mobilizing and strategising on how to attract fresher's to their fellowships.

#Lastbullet
Those of you coming from Lagos Hold at least #1700 on the 17th as ur transport cos fuel has now turned to gold.
other news shall come later.
*zooms off*
you are damn superb.. God bless.... @bolded portion.. Na dat one concern me pas.. Cos mai data is gone nd m contemplating waiting till may 18 or sub... Tho na 5h for 2gb here
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by hausadreturn(m): 12:53am On May 05, 2015
janoking:
ok sir...thank you for your assistance and I wish to ask what do you think we would essentially need while coming to school.
what aspect?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by clockwise(m): 2:06am On May 05, 2015
Guy re u on campus, i also knw u re in department of public administration, if yes, i nid some of those materials, how can i hook u up?
davidbanner:
#Banner
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by ashhascash: 2:43am On May 05, 2015
Any newly admitted Dentistry and Dental Surgery student here?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 5:45am On May 05, 2015
clockwise:
Guy re u on campus, i also knw u re in department of public administration, if yes, i nid some of those materials, how can i hook u up?

I ain't in campus.... I got It from from stalite in church . Psychology, philosophy, Mathematics, African history (ajamaa), Government, key handouts & some past examination past questions...
#Banner...
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by janoking(m): 5:57am On May 05, 2015
hausadreturn:
what aspect?
Any aspect you can talk about.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Tboiszwag(m): 6:29am On May 05, 2015
Aaeeshar:

70% done sha...... jxt a few things left for me 2 print
Do we av 2 complete d health stuff b4 resumption
yeah nd how iz preparation,u MST b fed up of home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.