Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (739655 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 8:55pm On May 14, 2015
9blast:
goat grin
Guy,forget the video game coverup...I'm fucking addicted to one thing and its destroying me...the ish is,I find it difficult to tell people what it is
Errm,in that case,what I will say is-
1) You need to first of all tell yourself the disadvantages of the addiction: tell yourself how it is affecting you or how it has affected you. Doing this makes you kinda hate the addiction a lil bit, gives a little bit morale and gives you great conviction as to why you should stop the addiction.

2) You then pick a date to start your resistance to the addiction. You will need great self-will. And when you start,incase you suffer any relapse,don't really start castigating yourself or sulk over it too much- there will always be relapse. The major thing will be to make sure you are making progress- as in you stay longer days without going back to your addiction.

3) Idle mind is the devil's workshop- be pro-active,don't be always idle. It's when one is idle that many irrelevant thoughts start flowing through one's mind. SO GET BUSY!

4). Lastly remember- What doesn't kill you makes you stronger i.e. Make sure every relapse births a great desire to stop the addiction instead of being filled with regrets.

Yours Sincerely,
Psychologist Leitner grin .
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 9:03pm On May 14, 2015
9blast:
my own game addiction get 2 levels...level 1,"old dumb games" I'm addicted to playing yeye soccer games of d ancestors...like winning eleven 8
Level 2 "ratata games" if u know what I mean,those kill 'em all kinda games...crazy guns and all...dem battlefield and Cod kinda games
The gamers I can't stand are those that play all these talking tom,fashion kind of games (common with ladies). If. You are a guy and you play those game,I will simply tell you not to greet me in public again.

Your so called "ratata games",along with soccer are the kind of games I like. I can play them 6hrs/8hrs straight!! (But that's during holidays sha)

So you don't play latest soccer games?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Aaeeshar(f): 9:28pm On May 14, 2015
fudo7:
yea...sorry bout the mixup.... you just have a "guyly" (if there's such word) way of typing.... anyways.. Thanks
lol.... I really don't think so
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 9:29pm On May 14, 2015
KoladeKoded:
Timi

Serve me ur number bro

Egbon Chemical Engineer Kolade in the building grin How did you know I was the person? Anyway, I don't think I can drop it here oh. Ask Victor if you guys are still in touch or better still, drop yours if it's convenient for you.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 9:36pm On May 14, 2015
uumm:

how do you expect a comprehensive solution when you don't give the full details of your problems?..

there are different ways to curb the various types of addictions. but there's one thing that always works (even better than every other solution).

Jesus. smiley

Yaaay! Pastor Dr Uumm is present amongst us. cool

Well, I agree with him. You need Jesus,9blast smiley
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 9:39pm On May 14, 2015
Leitner:

As your lordship pleases grin .

Please resend it bro. I didn't follow you properly before. Thanks.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 14, 2015
Leitner:

So you don't play latest soccer games?
I do,but I don't really like them...I prefer the unrealistic games of old
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 14, 2015
Anyways,guys...be good y'all...and thanks,for everything,since we started from page 1,twaz like I found a e-home...y'all are family
But sometimes I think some of my posts here are completely irrelevant,forgive me for troubles I might have caused.
If y'all need me,remember haydot95 has a gmail account grin another pointless post eh? Not to worry...going AwoL
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by buks18young: 10:15pm On May 14, 2015
9Blast...u should try tb joshua or chris cool
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Dammytrager(m): 12:02am On May 15, 2015
UPDATE: 002 days to go #Resumption 2014/15 academic session
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 12:14am On May 15, 2015
Chai! You no dey sleep ni? Anyway ,I salute your tenacity for the job well done!
Dammytrager:
UPDATE: 002 days to go
#Resumption 2014/15 academic session
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dami2kriss: 1:12am On May 15, 2015
I have been following dis trend for quite a long time now
all I can say is dat; pls b careful, don't rush,believe me u don't want to rush things, use ur head, I know some off us dat was in moro will understand me better and no let things enter ur head if u know wat I mean
this time around no more power line things, na anglomoz sure pass dat will be d trending music on campus

Top of the morning people
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by fudo7: 2:07am On May 15, 2015
Thanks to y'all for the birthday wishes/prayers..... me appreciate it th0.......
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by fudo7: 2:08am On May 15, 2015
Aaeeshar:
lol.... I really don't think so
trust me when I say you do
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by elllalistic(f): 7:43am On May 15, 2015
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:27am On May 15, 2015
elllalistic:
good morning guys,
pls, do anyone know if alumni hostel will be open for freshers to come in prior to d day of resumption.
you won't be allowed to pack into any hall of residence before May 17...today is 15 o, chill now
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by PHgirl(f): 9:00am On May 15, 2015
elllalistic:
good morning guys,
pls, do anyone know if alumni hostel will be open for freshers to come in prior to d day of resumption.

Are you coming from a far place?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by PHgirl(f): 9:02am On May 15, 2015
Timmytimmy:

Egbon Chemical Engineer Kolade in the building grin How did you know I was the person? Anyway, I don't think I can drop it here oh. Ask Victor if you guys are still in touch or better still, drop yours if it's convenient for you.

Why not? undecided
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kejilee(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2015
Good mornin nairalanders !

Am part of last yr set on nairaland dat got admitted #

First, wana congratulate you alll nd also wish u happy resumption in advance !

Our set started a nairaland community ( ANSOAU -association of nairaland student oau )on oau campus ,will nairalands will meet ,av fun etc so not to end all d fun here nd forget as u resume

WE WILL BE DERE ON CAMPUS ,HELPIN YOU AS U RESUME - and stuff dat will make you settle down lie moutain nearin etc # YOU WILL C D BANNER ( if you a nairalander just walk up dia stand for help nd join d community * ))

Wishin you safe joney as you will be movin down to school

"I remain loyal # lee nani

Signed FYNESTBOI and oda ANSOAU members ! Thanks

Ask any ques if you av ?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by olly11: 9:34am On May 15, 2015
I cant access the eportal for over a week now! Its telling me to pay acceptance fee! Plz can u guys tell me what's wrong?
NB: I have paid all my fees and have already started registration!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kejilee(m): 9:39am On May 15, 2015
olly11:
I cant access the eportal for over a week now! Its telling me to pay acceptance fee! Plz can u guys tell me what's wrong?
NB: I have paid all my fees and have already started registration!
its portal problem ! It will be for a while - just chill nd be calm - all will be settle # try some oda time or a day after ! Thanks

I remain loyal # lee nani
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kejilee(m): 9:39am On May 15, 2015
Kejilee:
Good mornin nairalanders !

Am part of last yr set on nairaland dat got admitted #

First, wana congratulate you alll nd also wish u happy resumption in advance !

Our set started a nairaland community ( ANSOAU -association of nairaland student oau )on oau campus ,will nairalands will meet ,av fun etc so not to end all d fun here nd forget as u resume

WE WILL BE DERE ON CAMPUS ,HELPIN YOU AS U RESUME - and stuff dat will make you settle down lie moutain nearin etc # YOU WILL C D BANNER ( if you a nairalander just walk up dia stand for help nd join d community * ))

Wishin you safe joney as you will be movin down to school

"I remain loyal # lee nani

Signed FYNESTBOI and oda ANSOAU members ! Thanks

Ask any ques if you av ?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by leejay(f): 10:13am On May 15, 2015
nice work kejilee.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by KoladeKoded(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2015
Timmytimmy:

boss of life

Hw far nah
i knew it was you after reading some of yur posts.
What happened? i couldnt access ur fb account
when u gonna be live in ife?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Alanpoza: 10:38am On May 15, 2015
Abeg my accommodation payments hasn't been confirmed I'm in the bank now and they claim its not from them. Wetin I go do??
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 10:49am On May 15, 2015
PHgirl:

Why not? undecided

" I don't know, honestly"

-Anonymous

tongue grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 10:52am On May 15, 2015
9blast:
Anyways,guys...be good y'all...and thanks,for everything,since we started from page 1,twaz like I found a e-home...y'all are family
But sometimes I think some of my posts here are completely irrelevant,forgive me for troubles I might have caused.
If y'all need me,remember haydot95 has a gmail account grin another pointless post eh? Not to worry...going AwoL
I'm sure you won't have gone AWOL if a particular young lady didn't deactivate. Better come back undecided
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 10:56am On May 15, 2015
KoladeKoded:
boss of life

Hw far nah
i knew it was you after reading some of yur posts.
What happened? i couldnt access ur fb account
when u gonna be live in ife?

Er, it was too active so i deactivated it. I'm already there. Take care. I'll chat you up larer.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by ValourMiss(f): 11:05am On May 15, 2015
Baskinq in the euphoria Of Resumption....been having sleepless niqhts!!....Oau wee not Kee somebody!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Aaeeshar(f): 11:11am On May 15, 2015
ValourMiss:
Baskinq in the euphoria Of Resumption....been having sleepless niqhts!!....Oau wee not Kee somebody!
In Micheal Jackson's voice "nd u r not alone "
v bn thinking it was jxt me
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by ValourMiss(f): 11:15am On May 15, 2015
Aaeeshar:

In Micheal Jackson's voice "nd u r not alone "
v bn thinking it was jxt me
Lol...you're not alone ma'am...i believe there are over a thousand havinq such feelinq too....I hope i'm not down with fever eventually.

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.