Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) (24609 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre / Guiness Nig. Assessment Centre Invitation: Retail Sales Executive{enugu} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by ibrokola(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2013
angelroz:

For the group discussion, what topic was discussed and what kind of questions were u asked during the competency interview.

For the grp discusssion, any topic could be thrown at you. As for the competency interview, start thinking about situations where you have been a grp leader and how you had to convince group member to do what they don't want to. Then they'll ask why they shld hire you.
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by Neny2115: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
kelechi01:

You will be required to participate in multiple assessment exercises which include but is not limited to the following:

· Presentation
· Scenario Based Exercises
· Competency Based Interview
· Group Discussion

Please come with the following:
A valid Identity card (International Passport, Driver’s License, National ID Card).
A sharpened pencil with an eraser.

A biro.
Dress Code

Men: Black, Grey or Navy Blue Suit with shirt and tie

Ladies: Suit

kindly ensure that you keep to time.

Thank you for your interest in First Bank of Nigeria Limited.

Best regards,

Thanks plenty
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by Neny2115: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
i am presently at Anthony village in lagos, please how can i get to abebe village,iganmu
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by dacrystal01(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2013
Well, after observing for a while, I feel the need to say this to those who are yet to do theirs:

Apart from the analytical test, every other task is to test ur confidence and how u can handle pressure and manage time.

The analytical test is to test ur problem solving skills and decision making.

For the group discussion, they will be watching out for evidence that u're a team player. Ur ability to carry ppl along and work with a team, which of course is key to d company. D secret here is to participate, bring ideas, and be urself. Don't try to outshine anybody, it is not a competition, otherwise u'll strike them as a proud being.

For the powerpoint presentation, be ready to defend what ever things u're presenting, as ur assessor will ask u questions to destabilise u.

Lastly, for ur interview, exhude confidence, be sure of what u're saying. Sound convincing but not prepostrous. Don't lie, as ur assessor will see through u. Be yourself. Try to think of examples of things u've passed 2ru as ur examples as this will make u radiate with genuine passion as u're answering ur question.

I sincerely hope I've been of help to someone. Further clarifications, contact me on dacrystal01@yahoo.com/266B36EC

Shoutout to all of us that were and will be assessed @ Bolingo Hotel, Abuja. Goodluck to us all. Peace out

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by DouglasHoc(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
@Dacrystal and @Onyemanufooro. Tnx a lot. We shall all succeed
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by angelroz: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
How did it go for those that were assessed today?
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by dacrystal01(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
Douglas Hoc: @Dacrystal and @Onyemanufooro. Tnx a lot. We shall all succeed

Amen to that
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by dutchessola: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2013
Pls what are d required documents nd is d primary school leaving certificate a compulsory one cos I didn't go thru primary six,I stopped at primary five nd I was refused d certificate,pls reply urgently
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by annaclare: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pls is anyone getting calls from workforce for missing the assessment centre. Pls kindly reply urgently.
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by LausDeo(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
dutchessola: Pls what are d required documents nd is d primary school leaving certificate a compulsory one cos I didn't go thru primary six,I stopped at primary five nd I was refused d certificate,pls reply urgently
I have the same problem. It is mostly asked for by govt agencies. Stl trying to get one.
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by LausDeo(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
dutchessola: Pls what are d required documents nd is d primary school leaving certificate a compulsory one cos I didn't go thru primary six,I stopped at primary five nd I was refused d certificate,pls reply urgently
I have the same problem. It is mostly asked for by govt agencies. Stl trying to get it
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by annaclare: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pls can somebody reply. I got a call from workforce today asking if I was at the assessment, I said no and lady said whenwill I be available to take mine. Pls anybody with such experience
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by nkwako: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
Yes I did love......was told to cum on Monday 7:30
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by DAVE5(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2013
how can i apply ohh pls someone heeeeellllpppp
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by kelechi01(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2013
Please any news so far? Anybody contacted yet after the assessment centre? Is it completed? I lost my phone for a while so would apprecate an update. Has anybody been contacted after the assessment centre? Tnx.
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by Tetegh(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
kelechi01: Please any news so far? Anybody contacted yet after the assessment centre? Is it completed? I lost my phone for a while so would apprecate an update. Has anybody been contacted after the assessment centre? Tnx.

No one has been contacted yet, I think we might hear from them this week
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by kelechi01(m): 12:19am On Nov 18, 2013
Tetegh:

No one has been contacted yet, I think we might hear from them this week

Tanx Boss!

Wish us all the very best of success. Us all in this country! Graduates and undergraduates alike!

1 Like

Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by snazzyjay(m): 6:25am On Nov 20, 2013
So hopeful and reminding God of his promise as we move towards the invite time. I pray God who started this journey with us will see to the end of the journey IJN
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by LausDeo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
snazzyjay: So hopeful and reminding God of his promise as we move towards the invite time. I pray God who started this journey with us will see to the end of the journey IJN
invite time? What's your source?
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by eddychukwu(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2013
Workforce has concluded their recruitment. Invites will be sent out later today. Sit tight everyone. Goodluck.
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by bibiji(f): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
eddychukwu: Workforce has concluded their recruitment. Invites will be sent out later today. Sit tight everyone. Goodluck.
Like seriously?
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by nkwako: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
eddychukwu: Workforce has concluded their recruitment. Invites will be sent out later today. Sit tight everyone. Goodluck.

Lie lie
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by wolexy07(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hmm. Invites for what?
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by wolexy07(m): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hmm. Invites for what?
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by sirwilly1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2013

Pls, don't be offended. How authentic is this information? And how did you get it?
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by deany(f): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
29hrs later, any news peeps.
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by eddychukwu(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
If u've nt received an sms 4rm workforce regardin d trainin den ur on a lng tin. Gudluck 2 d sucesful 1s. 2 d unsecesful 1s, time 2 move ahead. Many more oportunities lie ahead. I'm out.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by nkwako: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hmmm high bp
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by abioyesegun(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
I remember hearing something like FBN would contact successful candidates directly not workforce, still hoping oooo

1 Like

Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by soyomoney: 3:05am On Nov 26, 2013
eddychukwu: If u've nt received an sms 4rm workforce regardin d trainin den ur on a lng tin. Gudluck 2 d sucesful 1s. 2 d unsecesful 1s, time 2 move ahead. Many more oportunities lie ahead. I'm out.
where on earth did you get your info? Huh? Please don't come here with useless Infos
Re: First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) by soyomoney: 3:06am On Nov 26, 2013
abioyesegun: I remember hearing something like FBN would contact successful candidates directly not workforce, still hoping oooo
please help me tell the chukwu guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Begins Recruitment Drive Across Nigeria’s Tertiary Institutions / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.