Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars (2484 Views)

Oduah Loses Bid To Stop Bulletproof Cars Probe / Senior Police Officials Who Ignore Phone Calls From Citizens Risk Sack / Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by FreeGlobe(f): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dino Melaye: He escaped an assassination attempt earlier this year in his bulletproof vehicle.
If Dino Melaye uses bulletproof car for security reasons I wonder why a minister wont. Have we ever asked how much Dino Melaye bought his bulletproof ride and why he did since he is against a minister in a "ministry like aviation" owning one. questions
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by geeez: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
FreeGlobe: If Dino Melaye uses bulletproof car for security reasons I wonder why a minister wont. Have we ever asked how much Dino Melaye bought his bulletproof ride and why he did since he is against a minister in a "ministry like aviation" owning one. questions

OP is a low IQed slowpoke

5 Likes

Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by FreeGlobe(f): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dino Melaye escapes assassination in Abuja

Mr. Melaye said two bullets hit his car.
A former Nigerian federal lawmaker, Dino
Melaye, Monday night escaped assassination in
Abuja, Nigeria’s capital city.
Mr. Melaye, a staunch government critic, was
attacked in the high-brow Central Business
District of the city, while making his way home.
He said the attackers, driving in a Golf car,
crossed his car near the NNPC towers and
immediately began shooting at him.
He said two bullets hit his car before he
managed to escape unharmed.
“I am safe,” he told PREMIUM TIMES.
Dino’s bullet riddled car

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/129688-dino-melaye-escapes-assassination-in-abuja.html
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by Danhumprey: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
FreeGlobe,is your p.unny itching you? *in Mr.Cork's voice,"no oofeinsese" undecided
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by FreeGlobe(f): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
geeez:

when will you learn that area boy is not allowed on nairaland. stop trolling threads in this section after smoking ekiti India hemp

1 Like

Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by Brimmie(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Danhumprey: FreeGlobe,is your p.unny itching you? *in Mr.Cork's voice,"no oofeinsese" undecided

grin grin The Good thing is that, people scratches her Honey Pot for "Free, Globally"!!

mu che che che che!! grin
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by Brimmie(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
geeez:

As-in.. You mean Mo'R'on!? cheesy Oh Seun!! sad
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by FreeGlobe(f): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
GOV.FASHOLA,ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU GET N600 MILLION BULLETPROOF JEEPS

Governor of Lagos State,Babatunde Raji
Fashola and his political Godfather,Asiwaju
Bola Ahmed Tinubu just took delivery of new
acquisitions.
Source identified the buy as three bullet
proof cars- Jeeps- with bomb detector
apparatus and surveillance cameras.
Findings revealed that two of the purchase
are with Governor Fashola for official usage
as the helmsman of Lagos state. Asiwaju
Tinubu is said to have one to his name as
party leader.
The brand of the bullet proof cars is
identified as Toyota Prado Jeep.
The cost of each jeep- including handling,
registration, insurance and other fees- is two
hundred million naira. The three jeeps are
valued at six hundred million naira.
The cars are customized- by special order.
It is however believed that the Lagos state
government footed the bill for the cars.
The three automobiles were reportedly bought
for Asiwaju Tinubu and Governor Fashola on
grounds of 'security'
Insiders revealed that the two political
figures have not gone public with their jeeps.

http://modernghana.com/mobile/12652/4/govfasholaasiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu-get-n600-milli.html
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by FreeGlobe(f): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
Governor Akpabio Purchases Million-Dollar Bullet Proof Luxury Vans

Just months after purchasing a $45 million
dollar jet, and a few days after recklessly doling
out several thousands of dollars to Nigerian
music star, 2Face and his wife, Akwa Ibom
State Governor Godswill Akpabio has taken
possession of several bulletproof sprinter
luxury vans from US based Texas Armoring Cars
(TAC).
A source told Saharareporters that the governor
took delivery of the Mercedes Benz made vans
recently after they were customized to his
specifications by TAC in Texas.
The vans will join a remarkable fleet of top-of-
the-line bulletproof luxury Sport Utility
Vehicles (SUV) Akpabio already has in his
official convoy, making the latest purchase
superfluous and insensitive, insiders in the
government told SaharaReporters.
The Texas Armoring Company has displayed the
luxurious interior of Mr. Akpabio’s latest toy on
its Facebook page.
The Akwa Ibom governor, who intends to run
for the Senate when his second term ends, has
emerged as one of Nigeria’s hardest-spending
governors, with a taste for the finest things,
while most of his State remains undeveloped.
He is also one of President Goodluck Jonathan’s
closest confidants, and recently emerged
chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party
Governors’ Forum, with a mandate to help
Jonathan win re-election in 2015.
Insiders say some governors convert some of
the luxury possessions into personal items they
take with them when they leave office, or give
away as presents to friends.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-akpabio-purchases-million-dollar-bullet-proof-luxury-vans
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by FreeGlobe(f): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
Fashola/Tinubu/Akpabio all bought multi million dollar bullet proof SUV's without any murmur? shocked
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by ikeyman00(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
@@

ask oduduwa mazi professor corruption

yeye crew!
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by bigtt76(f): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
Are you now Stella's paid PR blogger? We de talk better thing you de try defend thieves? You think what the others did is good and so Stella has no case to answer? SMFH ....Naija can never change with people like you around mtscheeeeew!
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by kokoA(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
FreeGlobe: Dino Melaye: He escaped an assassination attempt earlier this year in his bulletproof vehicle.
If Dino Melaye uses bulletproof car for security reasons I wonder why a minister wont. Have we ever asked how much Dino Melaye bought his bulletproof ride and why he did since he is against a minister in a "ministry like aviation" owning one. questions
smh.. I marvel at your sense of reasoning.
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by donphilopus: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
As I've earlier said in another thread that my Uncle ( an incumbent Senator of the Federal Repuplic of Nigeria under APC) has countless number of Bulletproof cars/jeeps.

I won't criticize those that have, the only reason why I critisize Oduah is that she got hers in a controversial and dubious way.

@OP stop being an Aficionado of Corruption
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by PresidentT(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
@OP Wawa! Get a life.
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by Eazeee(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
If not 4 Nairaland Rules. U better quietly find a way 2 delete dis rubbish
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by talktimi(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
Op what rubbish is this ? My uncle Dino got the cash for his bullet proof Bentley from his esusu bank. Why are you so EVIL ? Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by FreeGlobe(f): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eazee-e:
If not 4 Nairaland Rules. U better quietly find a way 2 delete dis rubbish
why? I'm digging up more names and pictures. since una no want us to rest una no go rest.
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by LajaLaba: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Brimmie:

grin grin The Good thing is that, people scratches her Honey Pot for "Free, Globally"!!

mu che che che che!! grin
Seriously
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by FreeGlobe(f): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
talktimi: Op what rubbish is this ? My uncle Dino got the cash for his bullet proof Bentley from his esusu bank. Why are you so EVIL ? Tufiakwa
grin grin grin
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by truth4meal(m): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
I don't knw what ur intent is but going by some of your post as it relates to this shameful and insensitive car purchase by the minister its obvious you are supporting the minister's act. Well its not wrong to support someone or something as long as one is not doing it as a job but because of self-conviction and belief. Its not wrong to buy bulletproof vehicles and nothing in the constitution is against it but the law frowns at stupidious waste of public fund in a country where what ply the airspace are molue aircraft - a country that boast of an upsurge in air mishaps due to negligence and corruption. Before you introduce the tribal pill - stella is not the only igbo person in the cabinet why is everyone calling for her probe or sack? Its because of her corruption and glaring incompetence. when the whole country was calling for the head of farouk after the subsidy scam how many hausas defended him openly? Is it not a shame that you people are happy associating with a woman cos of an international airport that benefits not just igbos but the rest of the world? How many igbos died in all these ill fated air accidents? How many more of enugu airports will 225million produce? What is d direct benefit of all these e-igbos defending this shameful minister? What is the direct benefits of igbos as a nation? If this woman is removed am sure she will be replaced by another igbo while fuss over rubbish? Using the dora and soludo arithmetic will it be right if I say igbos don't appreciate their best but rather celebrate incompetence like stella oduah and the rest of them.
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nigeria can afford bullet proof cars for the Ministers and I want that done. We are not some banana republic. Get bulletproof cars for all ministers, our money flows right from the ground, we are a blessed people but I want those bullet proof cars made in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by Brimmie(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Laja Laba: Seriously

Make i turn Mango if i lie! grin grin
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
FreeGlobe: Dino Melaye escapes assassination in Abuja

Mr. Melaye said two bullets hit his car.
A former Nigerian federal lawmaker, Dino
Melaye, Monday night escaped assassination in
Abuja, Nigeria’s capital city.
Mr. Melaye, a staunch government critic, was
attacked in the high-brow Central Business
District of the city, while making his way home.
He said the attackers, driving in a Golf car,
crossed his car near the NNPC towers and
immediately began shooting at him.
He said two bullets hit his car before he
managed to escape unharmed.
“I am safe,” he told PREMIUM TIMES.
Dino’s bullet riddled car

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/129688-dino-melaye-escapes-assassination-in-abuja.html

The slow poke stole his state house dry to be able to buy armoured vehicles.
Then walk around to tell us about anti-corruption!
Ever heard of such hypocrisy?..

1 Like

Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
donphilopus: As I've earlier in another thread that my Uncle ( an incumbent Senator of the Federal Repuplic of Nigeria under APC) has countless number of Bulletproof cars/jeeps.

I won't criticize those that have, the only reason why I critisize Oduah is that she got hers in a controversial and dubious way.

@OP stop being an Aficionado of Corruption
bros your uncle na incumbent senator?
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Nigeria can afford bullet proof cars for the Ministers and I want that done. We are not some banana republic. Get bulletproof cars for all ministers, our money flows right from the ground, we are a blessed people but I want those bullet proof cars made in Nigeria.
are you normal sir?
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by donphilopus: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
barcanista: bros your uncle na incumbent senator?
Boss I hail ooo
@question > YES
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
donphilopus: Boss I hail ooo
@question > YES
bros gv me connection na...

Or make I pm you ni?
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by donphilopus: 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
barcanista: bros gv me connection na...

Or make I pm you ni?
Me and him no too dey main ooo......
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
donphilopus: Me and him no too dey main ooo......
chairman e no mean joor...

I sure say you go know men that matters, make we chat 4 pm guy
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by Femolacaster(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Nigeria can afford bullet proof cars for the Ministers and I want that done. We are not some banana republic. Get bulletproof cars for all ministers, our money flows right from the ground, we are a blessed people but I want those bullet proof cars made in Nigeria.
Chei!!!......na somebody born this slowpoke?
Re: Public officials who own luxury Bulletproof Cars by donphilopus: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
barcanista: chairman e no mean joor...

I sure say you go know men that matters, make we chat 4 pm guy
ok na Boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigeria Custom Service Replacement Form On Sales / As Nigerians Sleep, Towns In Borno Fall To Jihadists / Urgent Igbo Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.