Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

. - Technology Market (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (42703 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2013
@soyedele why not mail me his number.
@folex how do we go about it? His partner numba is goin but not bein picked.
Re: . by linkto: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2013
folex: It's high time we started talking about how to get our refund from this guy!!!
Why are you sounding as if you hv never done business with me before. The fact that I hv issues in my business doesn't make me a scam. You don't hv to battle on how to get ur money back, its my place to refund you if I can't deliver what you paid for.
@Ogarmonday, iv been trying to reach u since.
Re: . by youngbilly1: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2013
folex: It's high time we started talking about how to get our refund from this guy!!!

i support you, getting your good back "if he claims his real" might last till next year, its like ASUU and fg smiley
Re: . by youngbilly1: 8:23am On Dec 18, 2013
linkto:
Why are you sounding as if you hv never done business with me before. The fact that I hv issues in my business doesn't make me a scam. You don't hv to battle on how to get ur money back, its my place to refund you if I can't deliver what you paid for.

prove you serious man, meet with them at a location common bra

1 Like

Re: . by ToyosiR(f): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2013
I am yet to receive any call oooooo.

No response to my yahoo chat......

So, Watz up now??
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2013
If you never ordered through him, you better keep your God4saking mouth shut while we resolve d issue. If you gat nothing good to say, keep quiet and watch. DOUCHEBAGS!!!
Re: . by sconp: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2013
Enigma1510: If you never ordered through him, you better keep your God4saking mouth shut while we resolve d issue. If you gat nothing good to say, keep quiet and watch. DOUCHEBAGS!!!
undecidedtake it easy bro. You are yet to collect ur money.

2 Likes

Re: . by sconp: 9:00am On Dec 18, 2013
Linkto, a lot of peeps still trust you. I will suggest you begin to refund them little by little from the first to the last or help them get the products. The lord is ur muscle
Re: . by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2013
.Maybe you dont know chrismas is next week.Linkto i know my money is the least amoung all of us but you will pity me if i tell you what i have gone tru at home just bcus of it.i had faith in you linkto but you disapointed me...do you believe i hav paid a logistics company money to pickup those items? You are making me suffer...what if i tell u i have nt bin sleepin at home 4 d past 2 weeks...
Re: . by otikpoko(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2013
Ogar.monday:
.Maybe you dont know chrismas is next week.Linkto i know my money is the least amoung all of us but you will pity me if i tell you what i have gone tru at home just bcus of it.i had faith in you linkto but you disapointed me...do you believe i hav paid a logistics company money to pickup those items? You are making me suffer...what if i tell u i have nt bin sleepin at home 4 d past 2 weeks...
CHAI!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry I have been reading all posts on this thread but this one really Touched ME!! cry cry
Re: . by folex(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2013
linkto:

The stakes are different right now!! The 1st and only successful business I did with you was a total of #61,950. Which later made me invest a total of #403,260!!! On 2nd and 3rd order of which nothing has been heard other than the items are missing!!!
Let people put mouth here if I had not waited enough for you. So for me it's refund now.
Re: . by shinaf: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2013
am sorry to put mouth because .......i had such experience before ....the only thing you can use to help is to motivate the guy......with what i can see the guy is not a scamer.....please linkto..please try to update every seconds
Re: . by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2013
Ogar. Monday i feel for you bro, LINKTO,why not just come out clean bro, people are goin through alot here. tell what your difficullty is, i wanna believe you are not buying time to get lost, i still wanna blive you can fix this, so please do so ASAP
Re: . by sconp: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
folex:

The stakes are different right now!! The 1st and only successful business I did with you was a total of #61,950. Which later made me invest a total of #[b]403,260!!![/b]On 2nd and 3rd order of which nothing has been heard other than the items are missing!!!
Let people put mouth here if I had not waited enough for you. So for me it's refund now.
JESUS!!! shocked
Re: . by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Soyedele what did d both of you discused?
Lol.Linkto i see you weldone.
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
has my number not been going? NO, And why have you(LINKTO) not called?

remember,,,you said you were going to come with my products,,,SO,,i still don't understand what your problem is.
Re: . by ToyosiR(f): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
As anyone received anything

For those he has called, Kindly let us know your conversation.
Re: . by folex(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Check my post again!! All items missing!!!
Ordered 10 units of iPhone 4S and said all are missing!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Folex,humblesteve,toyosi et al how do we go about colecting our items? @linkto while we go about this try to sort out whateva issue you hav wit ur partner.
Re: . by folex(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
He said the items he came with are still with custom!! I equally have items in there!!(my 3rd order). He should hasten up to clear those ones. But for the phones said to be missing for me it's refund!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
@linkto i have not heard 4rm u yet o...
Re: . by ToyosiR(f): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
@all,

I believe some of us need to see him physically and take necessary steps.

The ones with his partner are not received......
The ones he came with are with custom........

I smell something, sometin, sometiiin...

Maybe, we all meet on watsapp or thereabout
Re: . by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
*shinning teeth*
Re: . by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
folex:

The stakes are different right now!! The 1st and only successful business I did with you was a total of #61,950. Which later made me invest a total of #403,260!!! On 2nd and 3rd order of which nothing has been heard other than the items are missing!!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
Boss soyedele what happened to your mtn line? Always off.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
humblesteve: Boss soyedele what happened to your mtn line? Always off.

No Lite bro.. grin grin
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ogar.monday:
Folex,humblesteve,toyosi et al how do we go about colecting our items? @linkto while we go about this try to sort out whateva issue you hav wit ur partner.
let d ple he called cme out nd tell us wat dey discusd first
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Soyedele1:

No Lite bro.. grin grin

is d line goin tru now?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
Yes, He called me in the morning. I was ready to go to work but I had to come back on my laptop to chat with him on yahoo IM.

The Summary is that his Partner met with him, He(his Partner) couldnt explain how items about 6 million naira went.. He sd he was able to retrieve only few items from him which my bb 9930 which his partner claimed to have shipped.. He said the Police has been involved and he is in debt of 6 million or so. He sd his Partner needs to open up in order to retrieve those items back..

He sd he is gonna refund all...

I dont know if he is saying the truth but I assumed he is saying the truth..
Re: . by youngbilly1: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
Soyedele1: Yes, He called me in the morning. I was ready to go to work but I had to come back on my laptop to chat with him on yahoo IM.

The Summary is that his Partner met with him, He(his Partner) couldnt explain how items about 6 million naira went.. He sd he was able to retrieve only few items from him which my bb 9930 which his partner claimed to have shipped.. He said the Police has been involved and he is in debt of 6 million or so. He sd his Partner needs to open up in order to retrieve those items back..

Gobe !!!
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Soyedele1: Yes, He called me in the morning. I was ready to go to work but I had to come back on my laptop to chat with him on yahoo IM.

hmmmmm and wen is d refund starting?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
Linkto check your mail and reply accordingly

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

10 Free Bulk Sms Sites / Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here / USA Used HP Folio 9470m With Keyboard Light For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.