Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,918 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Zoologist; Let's Meet Here And Discuss - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Zoologist; Let's Meet Here And Discuss (492 Views)

Where Can A Zoologist Or Parasitologist Work In Nigeria?(HELP) / Biologists (Environmental, Micro, etc) : Let's Meet Here And Discuss / Prospect Of Being A Zoologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zoologist; Let's Meet Here And Discuss by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
this one of the, if not the most underated profession in this part of the country. i believe with the diversity of animals in the country if zoologist are empowered by the government, will put this country in the tourism map. You can neva tell what they can come up with, even our president is a Zoologist.
Re: Zoologist; Let's Meet Here And Discuss by Panshow(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
I am a zoologist and a proud one for that matter. Sincerely, when you mention the word zoology to a layman, they simply assume that it's all about keeping animals in the zoo, but it is far more than that. As a zoologist, you get to study Biodiversity, animal physiology and anatomy, parasitology, entomology, fisheries, hydrobiology and a host number of courses.

1 Like

Re: Zoologist; Let's Meet Here And Discuss by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Zoology is under rated in this country. I spent 4yrs in school studying these animals and there environment, there are so many things zoologist can offer to the society in terms of food security if given half of the chance by the government.
Re: Zoologist; Let's Meet Here And Discuss by Panshow(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
I've already applied for Msc, Water Pollution and Control, just waiting for my admission. ( I pray ASUU will call off soon).
Just like I said, I have no regret studying Zoology.

(1) (Reply)

Online Business/career Academy / Las Vegas Training Centre / Latest Dumps On Ccnp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.