Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Airforce DSSC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airforce DSSC (672 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airforce DSSC by ig2luv(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Pls I need help. I need clarification about the AirForce DSSC screening test. I don't knw if there's any in
Know If there's anobody in the house that has apply and written the Airforce screening test before to pls put me through on the nature of the text and things to expect. Pls I need this help pls.
Re: Airforce DSSC by slikcipher(m): 12:12am On Oct 21, 2013
ig2luv: Pls I need help. I need clarification about the AirForce DSSC screening test. I don't knw if there's any in
Know If there's anobody in the house that has apply and written the Airforce screening test before to pls put me through on the nature of the text and things to expect. Pls I need this help pls.

start by working on your punctuation.
Re: Airforce DSSC by placidcloud9(m): 6:40am On Oct 21, 2013
Gmat english and maths plus current affairs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rpc Nigeria Interview Real/fake / Channel Marketers Needed In All The 36 States In Nigeria / Construction Manager At A Gas Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.