Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Intercontinental Bank, Skye Bank And Springbank Offers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank, Skye Bank And Springbank Offers (3839 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

Intercontinental Bank, Skye Bank And Springbank Offers by next4life(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2008
hello nairalanders!,
I need an advice from nairalanders, i am a 2.2 graduate of economics education from Ife and i am going for NYSC in August but my dilema is this- i have 3 offers for my NYSC -INTERCONTINENTAL BANK, SKYE BANK and SPRINGBANK but i dont know the one to choose out of the 3. I hardly know about the 3 but i am deeply concerned about some POST NYSC issues like oppurtunity to be retained after service, career progression, job stability, conditions of work and of-course if i want to be frank with myself and not be a pretender then another important issue is the pay during and after the NYSC service. I need nairalanders to enlighten me about how much these banks pay corpers and their fresh graduates too and also help me do justice to the other issues raise above.Though the skyebank offer is most likely to be in marketing though i heard that almost all bank staff are into marketing one way or the other.
Hope to hear from you guys!

One love.
Re: Intercontinental Bank, Skye Bank And Springbank Offers by ttemio: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2008
i think we should consider intercontinental and springbank, these 2 banks pay handsomely. inter pays better but the work is tidious and if u're nt determined u may nt add to ur qualification but u're sure of being retained if u wrote test in the first place. i will rather choose inter 'cos their pay is good both at nysc and entry level.
springbank pays about 175k/mnth and u're very sure of being retained but i don't know their pay at nysc level. To be frank with u,i suggest you choose INTERCONCONTINENTAL BANK PLC, IT IS INDEED A HAPPY BANK AND IT WILL DEFINITELY MAKE U A HAPPY EMPLOYEE. Congratulations. Demola 08076149084
Re: Intercontinental Bank, Skye Bank And Springbank Offers by abbeyjesu(m): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2008
i also wk in one of these big banks and i will advise u choose INTERCONTINENTAL. pls don't think twice. by all standard and with all the yardsticks u mentioned, INTERCONTINENTAL stands shoulder high
cheerssss
Re: Intercontinental Bank, Skye Bank And Springbank Offers by Motunmi: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2008
I'm happy for you.God will continue to increase you.
Please,how did you apply for these jobs?I'm an Accounting graduate with 2.1 and will be going for service by Feb next year. Please link me up, i will like to serve in a bank.
Waiting for your reply. Thanks. U can reach me thru opeyemi.grace@yahoo.com
Re: Intercontinental Bank, Skye Bank And Springbank Offers by chikejude(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2008
Go to Skye bank the will be willing to retain you. Intercontinental pays well but money is not every thing.You work with them is not secured
cheers
Re: Intercontinental Bank, Skye Bank And Springbank Offers by obillyj(f): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2008
congrats my dear. i know somebody that works in inter and he really confirmed to me that the bank pays well and is among the well paid banks in nigeria now. so dear u should go for inter, besides i have a 2-2 in computer engineering, to serve next yr february, i will really appreciate it if u can give me one of ur links. u can reach me via this engrbillyj@yahoo.com. thanks. congratulations once again.
Re: Intercontinental Bank, Skye Bank And Springbank Offers by jiblo2: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2008
@ poster,
Inter pays well and more 50k @ NYSC Level, Spring 25k @ NYSC, Skye 20k @ NYSC Level but Inter is not as secured as d others.I guess their pay for freshers will follow the same trend too. Anybody with the exact details should post it.
Re: Intercontinental Bank, Skye Bank And Springbank Offers by 702: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2008
InterC is 43K 4 corpers. Remember all banks require mrketin n target is 10m-20m(NYSC)

4 more info on the banks check HIGHEST PAYING BANKS IN NIGERIA @ the home page!!!
Re: Intercontinental Bank, Skye Bank And Springbank Offers by tonyjobs(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2008
Fellow Nairalanders,
I have a similar problem, am a 2.2 B.Sc degree holder in Bus.Admin.,
with professional certificate; ACMA, ACRM,CCNA respectivefully,But i have strong passion for Computer Networking
which lead me to wrote the Cisco Exam-CCNA which i successfully passed Last year.Now am working as a Network Administrator but the workload is too tedious and i barely have time for myself to do other things.
The most painful part is that i have been applying for Computer Networking jobs but am yet to receive reply or invitation
for interview.For the few ones have attend they want to employ me as a marketer which i don't have interest.
How can i work in one of these big companies as a Computer person regardless of my first Degree.
Pls advise!!!
Re: Intercontinental Bank, Skye Bank And Springbank Offers by mayosteve: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2008
am interested in any of the banks listed.am a fresh graduate of A.B.u ZARIA.
Re: Intercontinental Bank, Skye Bank And Springbank Offers by biodunblaz(f): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2008
Ah Next4life, Please oooo Even if it is skyebank that everyone says does not pay well, i will appreciate it alot oooo, Its just as if i have been working for free in mandilas, i really do need a change, plz you can reach me on 08026443049, or biodunblaze@yahoo.com I will so much appreciate a link ooo please oo.

I Attach My Cv sef, lol

Re: Intercontinental Bank, Skye Bank And Springbank Offers by gloryb: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2008
Brother, you are lucky to have such rare opportunities. you better go for intercontinental because i am serving now and have come to know that IBPLC is one of the most paying banks in nigeria now.
Please, extend one of your contacts to me because i will like to work in a bank. My e-mail contact is ugwuefi_ben@yahoo.com
Thank you and good luck.
Re: Intercontinental Bank, Skye Bank And Springbank Offers by Zoller(f): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2008
I will advise you to pray about it. I believe God will favour you and direct you. I am very sure that Intercontinental bank will pay better than other banks but security of the job must be put into consideration. But if you are the type that has DONS (those people that can easily help you to secure another job), i will advise you to go for highest pay which is Intercontinental Bank.But if not, go for Spring which can guarrantee you of job security. you can still contact me on elijahsola@yahoo.com for further discussion. Thanks
Re: Intercontinental Bank, Skye Bank And Springbank Offers by tee2faith: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2008
Inter is not secured , skye is more secured and they pay more than inter sef and the job is secured. Spring is not as good as skye in terms of pay

Oiltest Servicing Company / Graduate Vacancy At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria / Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!!