Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* (17397 Views)

Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. / This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Oppypoppy: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2013
I no use my glasses, is he handsome
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by silverdam(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

typical of a girly man.
Mtchww, if u did not cross my path, I wont accuse u.
Just stop stalking me and face ur ugly runz, I dont do your type. Shameless battyboi
Kk! Bye
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=silverdam] Stop being diluted, you are a suspect[/quotes]

Keep moving Gay angry
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by switdil(f): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2013
Na real wa o grin
This wan wey guyz don dey follo gals drag powder,lipstick n co
E tire person

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by silverdam(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=dvdon][/quote] Its okay!
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by benkings(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2013
angry YEYE DEY SMELL FOLLOW DIS THREAD!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by wasak(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2013
Marthakings: jeez! Cos a guy is cute doesnt make him gay... Do u know him?
can't u c d poster is gay? check his profile .haven't u cn his previous thread? he is a gay prostitute looking for customers!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Naomixy(f): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2013
Not cute at all. I've seen better
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2013
wasak:
can't u c d poster is gay? check his profile .haven't u cn his previous thread? he is a gay prostitute looking for customers!!!
i expected u to come here with ur vaseline as usual, to wannnk off urself.
No take am personal, na joke :p
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Lilimax(f): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2013
Oppypoppy: I no use my glasses, is he handsome
Not at all tongue!
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2013

Na for nairaland I discover say all good looking guys are gay. na wa for una!
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2013
Huh
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
I don't have any reasonable thing to type. undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by adexsimply(m): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
Austeenx: I don't have any reasonable thing to type. undecided

me too grin grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
a guy isnt supposed to be bothered about being cute or watever..even puttin on makeup JEEZ ..

watever nigga..

mevryt here iz all bout money...
make money,, make money,,, make money... FUCKN MAKE BENJAMINS..

a guy is meant to hustle.... look cool...and get urself a gal.. tht dosnt mean he should look dirty or shii... just look a lil handsom and arranged...

so, tryn to look cute, making up,, and taking stupid pics to go comparing either means two thangs,..

1.HE IS GAY.. or

2.HE IS JOBLESS...
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Chanchit:

See this two confused gays, who is accusing who now..? Why would a gay even refer to her self as handsome when she's suppose to say she's beautiful..? Ashiaraba.

As ugly as I look, I'm still useful to ladies than you.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
He ain't all that undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
Most Handsome?? Is that a joke?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Agrika: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
He needs a wig

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by lulukay(f): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
He is a fine young man ...I guess grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Handsome kwa mere looking @ d picture one will knw dat the guy is just an "ATTENTION SEEKING GAY"

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Kennedyiheme: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
Really is this wht u got? U shld check my picture lol
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
Kennedyiheme: Really is this wht u got? U shld check my picture lol
u are in d same category as him
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
Kennedyiheme: Really is this wht u got? U shld check my picture lol
anoda attention seeking black market...
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
dvdon:

Babe gays are written in cursive all over the perpetraitors.

The dude is gay and d police now have there eyes on him

Can you read what you just wrote??

Let's say he's gay. Police should then have their eyes on him for committing what crime exactly?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
masonkz:

Can you read what you just wrote??

Let's say he's gay. Police should then have their eyes on him for committing what crime exactly?
for being gay..

its illegal on dis side of the world..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
deejay_harry1: for being gay..

its illegal on dis side of the world..

For being gay. Smh

I really don't blame you though. If your leaders had not blinded your sense of reasoning to the point that you don't know the priorities of your country, you wouldn't term a gay person as an illegal while leaving out the numerous nation-crippling characteristics that the damn country is suffering from.

Illegal my left nut sac.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
masonkz:

For being gay. Smh

I really don't blame you though. If your leaders had not blinded your sense of reasoning to the point that you don't know the priorities of your country, you wouldn't term a gay person as an illegal while leaving out the numerous nation-crippling characteristics that the damn country is suffering from.

Illegal my left nut sac.
dnt give a fck bout d crippling country...as long as i can still eat 3 square meals a day,, d country can go to hell for all i care..

but a male rooting for mayb my behind or anoda guy's behind, jus cos he ixz gay

tht shii be effing ILLEGAL..
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
Its a matter of time. All you fvcking gays will be rounded up and given jungle justice before being thrown in jail.
Even if u escape that u will all be thrown in hell.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
I am about to have an h@rdcore/ô.rg¥. with my mates, 4 of us, oya, rafhel and harry go call ur police.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
I am about to have an orgy with my mates, 4 of us, oya, rafhel and harry go call ur police.
watever nigga..
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by fairygeh(f): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
He doesn't look like a real man.My own idea of a real man aint this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairaland Val? / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. / Nairaland On Whatsapp. Drop Your Numbers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.