Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure (23487 Views)

Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law / I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by tintingz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
GentleMimi:
Guy,if u must speak,then get ur facts straight. Mary was bethrothed to Joseph before she concieved The Saviour......she was of a marriageable age,not a little girl.D'nt twist this .
am not twisting anything. This is confirm by the catholics.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by sheniqua: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
De Beauvoir:
He is already an extremist. He always starts a religious discussion in every single thread he goes into regardless of the topic of that thread.

Instead of him to use his energy to stop the Muslim terrorists in the North he is busy making useless noise on a faceless forum.

Lol
Sheikh Ustadh Tingtingz, the great Islamic defender on Nairaland.com grin

I guess he came on the offensive so nobody mentions the case of Mo and the 6 year old Aisha
If she had stabbed the 54 year old mo to death no one today would have blamed her
Everyone here condemns this 36 year old and wishes the man's corpse could be prosecuted for pe.dophilia
That is the huge difference here
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by tintingz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
GentleMimi:
be careful what u spew on this forum! U make degradatory religious statements,exhibit immaturity and ignorance. Whose ''god'' impregnated a little girl? Be careful what u say and learn to hold ur feelings in check,or else u'll end up being an extremist
I can never be an extremist or religious bigot, the age of Mary can be also be confirmed in the catholic books.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by siraj1402(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tolexander: this is pathetic!

16year-old mother of 2 married to 35year-old man?
Should i say rest in peace to the man that didn't allow peace in rest?
Na Igbo way of life,them fit give birth to five children in two years.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by tintingz(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
De Beauvoir:
He is already an extremist. He always starts a religious discussion in every single thread he goes into regardless of the topic of that thread.

Instead of him to use his energy to stop the Muslim terrorists in the North he is busy making useless noise on a faceless forum.

Lol
Sheikh Ustadh Tingtingz, the great Islamic defender on Nairaland.com grin
hahahahahaha!!! Cracking my ribs grin grin

First I didn't even mention christianity, Jehovah nor Mary in my previous posts so how am I sounding like an extremist. grin

I'm not the government nor in security agency to fight boko haram...government should do their work to comb out the criminals called BH, I don't live in the north.

By the way many islamic clerics have been condemning BH even the civilian JTF fighting BH are muslims, so what are you saying madame smiley.

1 Like

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by tintingz(m): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
sheniqua:

I guess he came on the offensive so nobody mentions the case of Mo and the 6 year old Aisha
If she had stabbed the 54 year old mo to death no one today would have blamed her
Everyone here condemns this 36 year old and wishes the man's corpse could be prosecuted for pe.dophilia
That is the huge difference here
Yes they condemn the man because they didn't tag the man a christian they only stated where he hailed from in igbo land grin
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by sheniqua: 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
tintingz: Yes they condemn the man because they didn't tag the man a christian they only stated where he hailed from in igbo land grin

You can tag him a Christian and the condemnation stays
Do you feel better now?
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by GentleMimi: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
tintingz: am not twisting anything. This is confirm by the catholics.
did u say ''catholic'' Like,seriously!!! Pls get ur facts frm the bible not what ''certain people'' tell u.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Adedayo516(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
dvdon: This is what I call the repercaution of a sodomic and gomorrial era, where a bio degraded 35 yrs old Homo sapien, will connive into an under developed novice of a 16 yrs old to the extent of pro creational; pro ciritee. I here by divulge into the propagatory collusium of yerima to underpose the adverse effect underscore problemobric probebullar that infant marriage is only but a hedious misconception. Let this serve as a warning. I hereby josterpose to rest my intellectual argorithim.

Don't ask Don't tell.
We don hear oga
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 22, 2013
sheniqua:

Are we you sure she has living parents
I don't know any Igbo man that will give out his 13 year old in marriage
There is no place in Igboland where they will hold an igbankwu for a child
It is not our culture
It is unheard of in Igbo culture in this century
I suspect this could be an orphan,probably someone's maid that was impregnated by a pedop.hile and they started living together as man and wife.
The evil people do to little girls
This story makes me so angry
This is a child that was taken advantage of
I wish we had investigatory journalism,it will be good to find out how this child came to Akure
I can almost assure you she was a victim of child trafficking

Yes she could be an ophan or a victim of child abuse or trafficking. No child should ever go thru this. Ever

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by depressionkills(f): 1:46am On Oct 22, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:

the killin of a fellow human being is neva justified whatever the reason maybe.
pardon me for bn a lil bit cynical. Ur premise was arrived at from the reporter's POV but what abt the things that are not said.
They might claimed the gal is 16 simply bcuz they want her to avoid jail time.
Mind you, im not in any way taking sides buh if you read between the line you would have noticed that the reports took a sympathetic angle towards the gal

You are a disgrace and a self-proclaimed woman beater, trying to defend a 35yo mercilessly beating a 16yo he probably impregnated when she was 13, making him a paedophile. Yet you are here trying to pretend liKe you have any moral or a moral ground to stand on?? SMH!!

"the killin of a fellow human being is neva justified whatever the reason maybe."
Yeah sure, because SELF-DEFENSE that exist in EVERY legal code on this planet doesnt exist right??

So someone is beating you to death but you should take the beating, despite the fact that he is a man in his 30's and you are a teenage girl, so that means that he is probably stronger, bigger and fitter than you but mind you, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAVE YOUR LIFE SMH
Your ignorance is startling, no wonder you defend domestic violence and stand up for paedophiles.

S beating the hell out of teenge girls forced into child marriage is justified but defending one's life is not SMH You clearly have no clue what fairness and justice mean.

As long as we will have too many of your kind roaming our streets and preying on our little girls and young women, the African female will never be safe and we will never prosper!

I feel for whatever woman that will have the bad luck of coming accross your Mike-tyson-wannabe, wife-beating, weak abusive ass. A disgrace and a curse. I hope your neighbors are reading this and protecting their young daughters.

3 Likes

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by depressionkills(f): 1:48am On Oct 22, 2013
PAEDOPHIILES not 'craddle-robbers'
Nairaland, what is wrong with you??
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Sophiegurl(f): 5:16am On Oct 22, 2013
tpacalipse: Why beat a wife? If the union becomes sour, why not separate peacefully?
u called a 16 yr old a wife. Am sure that child was like 13 or less when the 33 yr old made her pregnant. He actually got what he deserve God forgive me.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by GentleMimi: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2013
siraj1402: Na Igbo way of life,them fit give birth to five children in two years.
shut up,tribalistic thing. At least our children are legitimate! Keep exhibiting ur slowness and ignorance
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Licensed2Kill(m): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2013
depressionkills:

You are a disgrace and a self-proclaimed woman beater, trying to defend a 35yo mercilessly beating a 16yo he probably impregnated when she was 13, making him a paedophile. Yet you are here trying to pretend liKe you have any moral or a moral ground to stand on?? SMH!!

"the killin of a fellow human being is neva justified whatever the reason maybe."
Yeah sure, because SELF-DEFENSE that exist in EVERY legal code on this planet doesnt exist right??

So someone is beating you to death but you should take the beating, despite the fact that he is a man in his 30's and you are a teenage girl, so that means that he is probably stronger, bigger and fitter than you but mind you, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAVE YOUR LIFE SMH
Your ignorance is startling, no wonder you defend domestic violence and stand up for paedophiles.

S beating the hell out of teenge girls forced into child marriage is justified but defending one's life is not SMH You clearly have no clue what fairness and justice mean.

As long as we will have too many of your kind roaming our streets and preying on our little girls and young women, the African female will never be safe and we will never prosper!

I feel for whatever woman that will have the bad luck of coming accross your Mike-tyson-wannabe, wife-beating, weak abusive ass. A disgrace and a curse. I hope your neighbors are reading this and protecting their young daughters.

what was i sayin. . Are you on ur period or you ar just wired to be ds aggressive?...you just proved my point.
Pls gal, next time you are your period just go find somebody to pick on.
I made my point based on facts around us which you chose to ignore maybe because of lack of support from your brain.
Anyway, you seem too much of a low-life for me to argue with.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Licensed2Kill(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2013
depressionkills: PAEDOPHIILES not 'craddle-robbers'
Nairaland, what is wrong with you??
nothin worse than ur papa who could have spared us the bane of ur existence had he simply used a condom
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by cheruv: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2013
nagoma:

He is the Igbo version - in yorubaland . R.I.P.
That's Nigerian tripodal nationalism at work wink
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Rone: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2013
Why are they looking for the girl to arrest and imprison her? Because what she did was pure and simple self defense, sha na only people wey no know their rights them go fit do that one too, besides the man deserved it shey e no see him mate marry? Useless paedophile then beating her on top, abegi let him rest in hell
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by chamberlin1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
grammarian with the hullabaloo and gibberish... its juxtapose and not josterpose
dvdon: This is what I call the repercaution of a sodomic and gomorrial era, where a bio degraded 35 yrs old Homo sapien, will connive into an under developed novice of a 16 yrs old to the extent of pro creational; pro ciritee. I here by divulge into the propagatory collusium of yerima to underpose the adverse effect underscore problemobric probebullar that infant marriage is only but a hedious misconception. Let this serve as a warning. I hereby josterpose to rest my intellectual argorithim.

Don't ask Don't tell.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:

nothin worse than ur papa who could have spared us the bane of ur existence had he simply used a condom

oooh d--y--m! grin
i see why you chose that name
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by sheniqua: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
A co-tenant, who gave his name as Kelechi, said: “Ebere and Patrick frequently engage in fights but on Thursday, October 17, at 5a.m., the couple began to fight.

“Most times they engage in such fights, I go there to settle it. But on this fateful morning, when I got into their room I saw Ebere holding a knife against her husband so I pleaded with her to drop the knife and pleaded with Patrick not to beat his wife.

“At the first attempt I succeeded in separating them. So Ebere dropped the knife. But as soon as Patrick saw that his wife had dropped the knife, he seized the opportunity to pounce on her and gave her another beating.

5 am on a week day a fight ensued
Are normal couples not supposed to be sleeping or making love at that hour of the day
This is a man that was on heat like nwa bingo,probably drunk and smelly too
I wager this eediot and mol.ester probably wanted them to chop and the poor child refused his advances ,he wanted to force her like in times past and she still refused then he started to beat her up for rebuffing him
Neighbors came to intervene as usual and the girl had armed herself with a knife for protection because she could not stop this monster from beating her.
The neighbor pleaded and she dropped the weapon
The man seized the opportunity to beat her some more and she thought to herself " if I could just get my hands on that knife "
And she did
If this were in a civilized country,this girl will not spend one night in prison
I am not even a lawyer but it is clear to any intelligent mature reader what happened that morning.
May his soul rot in hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Unilag Girls Dead? / 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos / 13-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kwara State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.