Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Are You In Lagos?, Do You Need Accommodation Badly? Click Here!!!(pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Are You In Lagos?, Do You Need Accommodation Badly? Click Here!!!(pic) (914 Views)

Your Prick Must Stand If You Click Here / Plz Dont Click Here If Not Ready To Laff / Dont Click Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Lagos?, Do You Need Accommodation Badly? Click Here!!!(pic) by NEWBIN: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2013
Two story self contained apartment with, toilet, bath and kitchen

interested people should call bunmioguns on 0807463376482123

thank you embarassed

see the story building below

Re: Are You In Lagos?, Do You Need Accommodation Badly? Click Here!!!(pic) by bunmioguns(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2013
NEW BIN: Two story self contained apartment with, toilet, bath and kitchen

interested people should call bunmioguns on 0807463376482123

thank you embarassed

see the story building below

bush pig
Re: Are You In Lagos?, Do You Need Accommodation Badly? Click Here!!!(pic) by samuelfemo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ur papa
Re: Are You In Lagos?, Do You Need Accommodation Badly? Click Here!!!(pic) by larride(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
I'm sorry but bunmioguns just told me that the house is not for rent, he's currently occupying the house.
Re: Are You In Lagos?, Do You Need Accommodation Badly? Click Here!!!(pic) by bunmioguns(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
larride: I'm sorry but bunmioguns just told me that the house is not for rent, he's currently occupying the house.

Thief embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Are You In Lagos?, Do You Need Accommodation Badly? Click Here!!!(pic) by larride(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
bunmioguns:

Thief embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Wetin I thief? Lie say no be that house you dey live. undecided
Re: Are You In Lagos?, Do You Need Accommodation Badly? Click Here!!!(pic) by NEWBIN: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2013
auction! auction!! auction!!!! angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WTF Aliko Dangote Acquires 50 Million Dollars Gold Fish / Things You Can Only See In Benin City / Dead Conversation Between Olamide And Dagrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.