Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Just ¤ Singles - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just ¤ Singles (595 Views)

Catholic Singles Meet / NIGERIAN Singles Meet here.. / Where To Meet Hot Naija Girls (singles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just ¤ Singles by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2013
This is a thread created specifically for singles to interact and also ask the Op questions about building self for the right/Godly kind of marriage.
So singles in the house that are warming up for marriage go ahead and fire your questions away.
Re: Just ¤ Singles by Niluv(f): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2013
Okay, I'm single. smiley

Am I ready for marriage? undecided

Nahhhh..... cool
Re: Just ¤ Singles by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2013
Niluv: Okay, I'm single. smiley

Am I ready for marriage? undecided

Nahhhh..... cool

How old are you
Re: Just ¤ Singles by Alexk2(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2013
u said Godly marriage. hw can i get that God selected wife to marry?
Re: Just ¤ Singles by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2013
Alexk2: u said Godly marriage. hw can i get that God selected wife to marry?

* Be Godly yourself and don't compromise

* Then this will be so much easy to get

* Because then you know what you are looking for.
Re: Just ¤ Singles by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2013
So singles in the house that are warming up for
marriage go ahead and fire your questions away. (
Can you answer all the questions?
Re: Just ¤ Singles by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2013
idnoble135:
Can you answer all the questions?

Sure, GOD is my source. grin
Re: Just ¤ Singles by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2013
* God created us in such a way that we get to be matured physically before we think of getting married.*

*Physical maturity is very important in marriage*
Re: Just ¤ Singles by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2013
* In preparing for marriage singles are also to be making cages and not just nets. undecided
Re: Just ¤ Singles by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2013
Is it true that there is only ONE person selected by God to be the missin rib?
Re: Just ¤ Singles by Oyinprince(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2013
proevan: * In preparing for marriage singles are also to be making cages and not just nets. undecided
Explain wat u mean here
Re: Just ¤ Singles by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2013
ledafaze: Is it true that there is only ONE person selected by God to be the missin rib?
Interesting question. Lol
Re: Just ¤ Singles by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2013
idnoble135:
Interesting question. Lol

grin grin wink
Re: Just ¤ Singles by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2013
ledafaze: Is it true that there is only ONE person selected by God to be the missin rib?

No, but there is one person best for that particular stage/level of marturity/ state of mind in life, when you leave that level you graduate to another stage ; your preparation determines who your life tolerate for marriage.
Re: Just ¤ Singles by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2013
Oyinprince: Explain wat u mean here

Singles in preparing for marriage most of the time leave out preparation for the marriage life itself and just concentrate in getting married/weddings, the breed of spouse, physical and even spiritual status and thus forgeting that marriage is work for them to work at it.
Re: Just ¤ Singles by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2013
proevan:

No, but there is one person best for that particular stage/level of marturity/ state of mind in life, when you leave that level you graduate to another stage ; your preparation determines who your life tolerate for marriage.

You no fall my hand. I give you a PASS.

People do not understand that there are many options for them in marriage and fall for the trick on one pastor saying He is your man... so stick with him... he is the voice of God for you...

Life is in stages and the higher you go, the better the kind of partners you meet but dont wait till you get to the top before you get married guys... Pick up someone you can walk with and two of you will grow into higher planes levels together.

2 Likes

Re: Just ¤ Singles by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2013
ledafaze:

You no fall my hand. I give you a PASS.

People do not understand that there are many options for them in marriage and fall for the trick on one pastor saying He is your man... so stick with him... he is the voice of God for you...

Life is in stages and the higher you go, the better the kind of partners you meet but dont wait till you get to the top before you get married guys... Pick up someone you can walk with and two of you will grow into higher planes levels together.

Thanks sir ; for the purpose of keeping this thread going it is better answers are straight to the point, simple and short

(1) (Reply)

Hello Peeps,im New Here Make Una Welcome Me / How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour / Drop Your BB Pin And Whatsapp Contacts Here Uyo Based.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.