Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

How Google Makes Big Money And How You Can Too! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Google Makes Big Money And How You Can Too! (1049 Views)

Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here / How Google+ Will Soon Overtake Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Google Makes Big Money And How You Can Too! by bishopd1: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2008
We all know that Google makes a lot of money, but not everyone knows how they do it, so I have created a web site about Google Adsense and have produced this article with the purpose to help people to understand thier system more.Google is a search engine, and that comes from common knowledge now a days. An extremely successfully search engine ,which received so much daily traffic that one often wonders how many servers it maintains, to handle it all! They have thousands of employees around the world and probably make billions in revenues. How do they do it? Well, the answer is, of course, from advertising. They advertise, and advertise heavily. The two systems they have created are Adwords and Adsense. I won't go into too much detail, since anyone can find out more on this on their website, but in a couple of sentences, essentially, Adwords is a system that advertisers use place their ads via it, while Adsense is the outcome of those ad placements i.e. those are actual ads themselves.Google places the ads in 2 places search engines, both: it's own or those which they own and affiliated, and on mine and your sites. - They have a huge network (the whole web) of websites and split their profits from those ads with the web owners therefore creating a win-win situation and encouraging more and more web owners to place their advertisements. It is the biggest ad community in the on earth to date (not betting my wife on this, but pretty sure), and, judging by their rapid growth, it will be even larger weeks or months from today. The pay per click rate varies somewhere from .01 pence to a lot more of around 70 US Dollars. This depends on the quality of the web content you have at your site and how much advertisers are willing to pay for their visitors, probably in conjunction with some other less important factors. Google does not inform Us how much they pay the web masters, although there have being predictions from the web masters that the figure is most likely to be somewhere around 50%.The aim behind it is to make a site with as many visitors as we can and have as high rate of clicks as possible. Of course this, opportunity attracts many of people though who try their luck with Adsense, and the good news is that the vast majority of those fortune-hunters fail, for many different reasons,one of which being mainly because those types of do not plug in for long enough, make spammy and worthless throw-away type of sites and it all just is too much work for them. Good news for those who do make it, as it means those have fewer people to compete against.So, what needs to be done by an individual in order to make money with Adsense? Well, a start up capital to outsource, some SEO knowledge as well as somedetermination will be welcome, but crucial factors are determination and good quality Google is not stupid and in the future only unique, quality content ,which is of true value to the visitor will attract the search engines. This means that you can start creating a site and add original content two times a day or more, and that will, sooner or later, pay off and you will start ranking in the SE's. Choose a niched topic, create more long tail keyword-aimed headlines, write the article, and you will be heading towards a very bright future, and , at that point, will probably be better off than about 98% of them that try.Designing a niched website is easier to rank for, because you can optimise your linking strategy for this subject, therefore is going to get higher PR reputation with less effort. Search engines are going to start recognising you as an expert in this field, hence you will gain more traffic. This is in contradiction to if you make a wide area website, where you will need to try harder to get the same level of PR, , since you have more subjects and likely more web pages, as well as having to create more web links, as well as more permutations of these web links to more pages all this is just not as easy. To contradict to that though, once you are ranking, you will likely receive more visitors. It all really depends on how hard you are going to work on it, and the chances are not too hard (you do not want to reach success and then drop dead). Or depends on your ability to outsource (get them people from around the planet working on your site, and ghost-writers working on your content for you).One of the other to consider is letting your web site readers to ad content themselves for you! Be it with the possibility to be approved by either you or your web master or to make a free post without web masters check this strategy, if applied right, is the best in terms of the work load off your chest. This is going to take a lot of work from you, as your visitors will be doing it, while you are on a nice, sunny beach in Caribbean island might just work! In my personal view, that would be a true success. (E.g. for many that have already taken off no web masters involvement required, apart from little off-page optimisation work and monitoring to keep the spot in the SE's, and that can be outsourced. Content-adding is very natural for them). Of course, enabling comments is doing just that, but those are, likely, only couple of lines, and definitely not as affective as having full paragraphs.Do you know that , according to recent statistics (end of 2006), something like seventy percent of the worlds wealth is in the hands of two percent of the worlds population? Well, the net is one of the Greatest chances in our history to be in this two percent. Oh, by the way, almost forgot the reason why I wrote this article. Below is a link to my site on the subject of how to make money with Google Adsense. I am adding articles to it regularly, writing about everything I know and learn about Google Adsense and how to make a lot of money from it, in the shortest possible time.I wholeheartedly wish you, my dear reader, all the best, and thanks for reading.This article is copyrighted to myself.

Visit www.adsenseprime..com for free Tips on adsense
Re: How Google Makes Big Money And How You Can Too! by ishow2005(m): 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2008
good write up.wat do u think about this blog then www.bridge10..com
Re: How Google Makes Big Money And How You Can Too! by freby(m): 4:09am On Jul 11, 2008
@ poster and ishow,

Your links are not live. They lead nowhere.

(1) (Reply)

All U Need To Knw About Clearing And Forwarding / I Have A Trailer Load Of Battery Scrap For Sale: / AMCON Starts Sale Of Nationalised Banks This Month!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.