Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Help: Trafficator Signal Light Triggers Harzard Signal Instead of a turn - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help: Trafficator Signal Light Triggers Harzard Signal Instead of a turn (1164 Views)

Car Quiz: Which Way Should You Move The Trafficator Stalk / Toyota Corolla Trafficator Light 2001 Model Cost / Hand As A Sign Of Trafficator In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Trafficator Signal Light Triggers Harzard Signal Instead of a turn by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2013
Hi please help.....
Recently, when I activate my turn signal flasher to left or right, it triggers both flashers instead of one thereby indicating emergency/hazard instead of a left/right turn. My emergency/hazard activator is working just fine meanwhile.. What could be the cause and possible fix? The car is a toyota camry..
Re: Help: Trafficator Signal Light Triggers Harzard Signal Instead of a turn by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ardenb: Hi please help.....
Recently, when I activate my turn signal flasher to left or right, it triggers both flashers instead of one thereby indicating emergency/hazard instead of a left/right turn. My emergency/hazard activator is working just fine meanwhile.. What could be the cause and possible fix? The car is a toyota camry..

this once happened to me but it was after i installed a remote start and from the remote start there is one wire (+) that is supposed to be connected to the turning signal/blinker aka your signal flasher/trafficator signal light

the central locking system from the remote start would send a 12 volts signal and the all the turning lights would flash when press unlock/lock and when i remote start the car that worked fine but the turning signal where doing like you mentioned i ended up disconnecting that 12 volts wire from the remote start kit

this was from HONDA CR V 2 litre 1998 model but the same configuration had worked on HONDA CR V 2001

so i suspect that there is touch somewhere or just check your fuses

(1) (Reply)

What Colour Is The Best To Spray A Car / Pls NL Experts HOW MUCH Is Golf3 Auto Gearbox / What Bus Would You Recommend For Heavy Furniture Haulage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.