Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release (10297 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Exercise Board (official Page) / Check OAU 2008/2009 Admission List Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by ishow2005(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2008
Yes the university of ibadan admission dept has release the details for the 2008/2009 admissiions exercise and deadline has been set so follow the instructions as u fill the form and inform other intending uite both your friends and enemies because the exercise will not be too long.it is within a short period of time.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by ishow2005(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2008
you can visit www.ui.edu.ng/admissions for the instructions but the destination for filling the form or submission of result is still www.ui.mycportal.com and as at the time am writing, the site is not opening,it then means that you will have to be checking it from time to time from now onward.
the price of the pin is not stated, the branches of the banks where u can get the pin as well is not stated but am trying my best to see if i can get that from the authority so for now prepare for the registration and make sure u only submit wen u have finally cross check the info u r submitting and make sure u do not miss the deadline.
Am @08082087131
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by shegzy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2008
@Ishow
Man i feel you , That the information i wanted to give , i dont know u will come here before me, Good work. But the Card is 2500 as i was told Just now. Buy the card and fill the form asap, 19th of July things may change .
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by shegzy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2008
2008/2009 Undergraduate Admissions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2008/2009 UNDERGRADUATE UME ADMISSIONS

The information below is only for students who made the University of Ibadan their first or second choice and scored 200 and above in JAMB.

1.) OBTAIN YOUR PIN FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN 2008/2009 ADMISSIONS FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING BANKS

Access Bank Afribank
Bank PHB Ecobank
FCMB Fidelity Bank
First Bank GT Bank
Intercontinental Bank Oceanic Bank
Skye Bank Spring Bank
Stanbic IBTC Sterling Bank
UBA Union Bank
Unity Bank Wema Bank
Zenith Bank   

2) PLEASE FILL THE FORM IN CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY
CANDIDATES AWAITING MAY/JUNE 2008 RESULTS SHOULD NOT FILL THE FORM UNTIL THE RESULTS ARE RELEASED.

PLEASE PRINT THE FORM, FILL OFFLINE AND LOG ON BACK TO ENTER THE RECORDS AND SUBMIT ONLINE.

3.) MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS MAY LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.

4.) PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU CHECK YOUR ENTRIES PROPERLY BEFORE CLICKING ON SUBMIT AS YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE ANY CORRECTIONS THEREAFTER.

5.) KINDLY USE FUNCTIONAL E-MAIL ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE.

6.) ALL GENUINE ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO: uiadmin2008@mail.ui.edu.ng

7.) FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON ADMISSIONS, PLEASE VISIT: http://www.ui.edu.ng/admissions

SCHEDULE

a. CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF RESULTS IS 19th JULY, 2008.

b. NAMES OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE DISPLAYED ON THE WEB BY 6th AUGUST, 2008.

c. INTERACTIVE/SCREENING SESSION WILL TAKE PLACE ON 14th AUGUST, 2008 AT THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by makavele: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2008
I normally browse with Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.9 and Internet Explorer 6.0 even Opera
I checked the website http://www.ui.mcycportal.com and I saw the link titled: 2008/2009 Admissions For U.I. Regular
I clicked on the link but I didn't see any form to fill at all.
The application is closing on the 19th of this Month, how can i apply when i don't see any place to put in my name, ssce results and jamb results?

Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by deemeji: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2008
University of Ibadan will be launching her maiden Edition Pre-Degree Program On the 15th of July with a full page advert on the Guardian of that same week. This is to prepare better candidates for university intakes as most of their post jamb exercises have shown gross poor performance.

The program is to start online from the admission process where the candidate will go through the following on the university web portal.

1. Online Application form for Admission
2. Online Career Development Plan
3. Online prometric Pre-testing ( for Pre-Degree and Jamb Candidates)

The Online application for admission will be obtain from any of the branches of the following banks. Afrikbank, Zenith, Intercontinental, and Stanbic IBTC. texts and e-mail messages will be sent for exam date, venue and seating arrangements.

The Online Career Development Plan consists a career questionnaire for every candidate to be filled . This is to identify and know his or her personality, which will determine the career cluster he or she falls into. This will give the candidates the array of courses they an do that is available at UI, even at certificate and diploma level.

The program also has an online prometric testing which is compulsory for all candidates - which they must take and pass. This test consists of Jamb like questions (past jamb, SSCE and NECO questions) this is to prepare them for the entrance exams which will take place in both Ibadan and Lagos.

Successful candidates from the entrance exams will be groomed for 9mths at the university of Ibadan. After which they will take a semester and final exams which will qualify them for admission into the university. The program is been cordinated by the Distance learning center, university of ibadan.

here is the url , www.dlcui.org.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by pizzo(f): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2008
PLZ DOES ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN MASTERS FORMS.I NEED THE INFO PLZ.THANKS
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by pizzo(f): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2008
PLZ DOES ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN MASTERS FORMS.I NEED THE INFO PLZ.THANKS
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by ishow2005(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2008
@shegzy
i feel u too.n i will be back in skool by next wensday am doing some stuff outside.
@deemeji
tanx for the info n i encourage those that have interest in that to ffl it up plz especially those that are unable to make the admission tru jamb this year.
@all
yes the card is 2500 and u can get from any of the banks on the etranzact network but i personally recommend banks like zenith,gtb,access,intercontinental,uba etc just ask for the university of ibadan 2008/2009 etranzact pin and try and ask ppl where they got theirs from as well and if u have gotten one plz share the info here for ppl to know.
@all.
As soon as u fill the form plz settle down to calculate ur score again and i will try and find out wat the cut off will be like and from then sha,we will know the next step to take.All da best.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by ishow2005(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2008
@pizzo
the application form for that has close this year until next year
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by SLUMBOY: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2008
[[color=#006600]color=#006600]I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO CHECK MAYBE I HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN INTERACTIVE SECTION, BECAUSE I HAVE MY PIN NUMBER WITH ME, BUT I COULD NOT ASSAS THE PAGE WHERE I CAN SEARCH WHETHER I HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE INTERSCTIVE EXERCISE I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME WITH THIS. ANYBODY WHO KNOW HOW TO GET TO THAT PAGE SHOULD PLS PROVIDE ME WITH THE INFORMATION DETAILS.
THANKS
[/color][/color]
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by niyyas: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2008
ishow how far well done man! l hope to give u a ring later in the day, prior to that time, can you affirm if the shortlistd lists for those that r qualified for the post jamb is out. and do you have any info on U.I Direct Entry?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by niyyas: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2008
does anybody have info on how to check the shortlisted candidates for the screening
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by austria(f): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2008
Hi guys, to check ur admission status, go to www.ui.mycportals.com, click on 2008/2009 admissions for u.i regular. When the page comes up, click on admission check, on the admission check page, scroll down and fill your registration and pin to view ur admission status.
Now my own question is i bought the direct entry form and filled u.i but i don't know the next step from here. Anyone with geniune info on this should please speak out. I'm really in need of it.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by austria(f): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2008
is the PIN to view ones admission status the confirmation order bought during submission of result or another PIN entirely? if another, how much is it and how do i get it? Please tell me i need to help someone with this.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by aphrodyte(f): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2008
guess its bin quite a while since anyone posted stuffs here, but please i need to know how on earth i can get the acceptance form from ui's web, because i've checked and didnt see anything like that there. please, anyhelp will be appreciated.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by effopsgraisse(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2011
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release by challyshi(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
ibadan fucke me up wen i wanted to enter thier skull with rubish req

(1) (Reply)

GEJ - 100 Top Student Brains To Be Given Scholarships / Unilorin Accommodation Online: Limited Space. / Junior WAEC [BECE] 2017/18 Examination Time-table Out- 24th April-9th May, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.