Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

What God Is Offering You Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Is Offering You Today (421 Views)

Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / What Is The Largest Offering You Have Ever Dropped In Church? / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What God Is Offering You Today by rccgamg: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
God is offering every human a quality of life that is better than
anything we have ever heard, seen, or personally experienced It
("Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all
that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us" -Eph 3:20.)
is beyond the grasp of our wildest imagination.

The Apostle Paul implied that this offer of life was the embodiment of the Gospel
that should be preached to the world. But we have not heard
that God was this good. We have not heard that salvation was this
good. In many instances, we have heard just the opposite. As such, we have not been highly motivated to make the journey in pursuit of this life. At best, the average believer might hope that it exists in the distant future of the afterlife. But salvation is now! The Kingdom is now! God is the “I Am;” He is not the “I Will be,” nor the “I Was!”
Those who look to the past or to the future negate their capacity to live in the eternal now and experience the Kingdom within!

Come to Jesus today!

(1) (Reply)

Good Parents, Bad Children Why? / Celestial Church Of Christ: Your Experience / The Right Attitude – Winning Each Day Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.