Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt (16322 Views)

Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday / Predict Super Eagles Line-up Against Egypt / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by snika: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Good development
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by PetroDollas: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
fuckeuppedness grin

first, Kingston did not even play in the Egypt match and won't be called again in the future. the coach just confirmed that.
second, he is not going to Brazil, he can bet on that. He should just enjoy his last callup to the Black Stars grin

and did he really say all that? I doubt it grin

1 Like

Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by Daziz(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
k.style:
Plz t.b joshua wex wil man utd get back its lost glory?wen wil welbck,cleverly,ashley young,ferdinand n moyes leave d club?dis is comin 4rm a hrt broken die hard man utd fan..
o boy na giggs u go first call make im prophesy when e go die so dat we go knw wen to start to dey support united again o because e b like say arsenal dey sweet me small small
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
i though there was a thread here on NL dt quoted TB Joshua saying dat match was going to end in a score draw?? What's happening?
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by Daziz(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
anonimi:

fixed.

If dat death can come in 200 years intervals den fine

fixed.

Have you heard that a coward, superstitious mugu dies many times before his death
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by nijanigga: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Did TB Joshua cast out the witchcraft spirit inside Kingston's wife? She helped in the relegation of Blackpool from EPL to championship.At the time when Kingston was one of their keepers. I remembered how Theo Walcott of Arsenal over ran blackpool's defence. Arsenal won 6 - 0.
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by meccuno: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
well...i guess TB JOSHUA....only saw the future......did not manipulate it.......

1 Like

Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by anonimi: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dap07: i though there was a thread here on NL dt quoted TB Joshua saying dat match was going to end in a score draw?? What's happening?

I guess you mean this one:

https://www.nairaland.com/1479515/pastor-tb-joshua-predicted-todays

Rather than we Africans to focus on our work and CONTINUOUSLY make it better knowing that God will bless our efforts we prefer to run after prophets, seers, marabouts, priests etc.
Hence we remain backward compared to those who are less superstitious than we are.

What a shame!
When will we learn?
When will we wake up and smell the akamu

2 Likes

Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by anonimi: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
meccuno: well...i guess TB JOSHUA....only saw the future......did not manipulate it.......

He obviously did NOT see the future as per his prediction of a draw before the match.
I only pity the mumus who follow him rather than CONTINUOUSLY fine tune the works of their own hands reinforced by the knowledge of God obtainable from reading their Bible!!!

Did the Bible not say my people perish for lack of knowledge
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by chriskwaku: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
'' my brother you will play again and your people( Ghana) will come for you and you will go to the world cup''

Richard Kingston is indeed favoured by God angry This guy was completely irrelevant in the scheme of things with regards to player selection to the national team. After beating Zambia 2-1 ,our coach suddenly realised he needed the experience of Kingston to face egypt.Just wondering why he did not start him though. Chai! 3rd straight world cup for Olele, the young keepers don suffer
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
cold: God is so petty. Why is he more interested in football than saving dying & starving children from the jaws of death. Please god,get your priorities straight

You aren't starving, u aren't dying and you are probably comfortable, I guess its by your doing or let me say its coincidence. All you are is by God's grace. Thank God you where not born in that country.
God has given you all you have for a reason, pls do something about those starving and stop blaming God.

3 Likes

Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by RealAlfranco: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
In other news... Ghanaian government have banned TB Joshua from entering Ghana and his churches are under permanent shut down, for alleged false prophesy and putting the whole nation under immense doubt of qualifying for the world cup!!
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by Lawrencity: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
cold: God is so petty. Why is he more interested in football than saving dying & starving children from the jaws of death. Please god,get your priorities straight
.....the truth is that wen i opened ur comment 4 a quote,i wanted to tongue-lash u buh i honestly don't kw wot to tell u nw.....don't curse wot is superior than you are cos like my father will always tell me.."if u get angry with ur superior,he will punish you and wen he is angry,he will still punish you"

2 Likes

Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by Elsafema: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
cold:
You dey mind them. Arrant nonsense! God this,god that yet,the country remains a cesspit...mcheeew!
becus u as a country fail to recognise ur prophet may it not be too late b4 u kown that T.B JOSHUA is God sent. Like me if u think am talking sense

3 Likes

Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by quadriadewale24: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
God of TB Joshua Indeed! God lead us through the right path. Hmmm
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by mikeapollo: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
Real_Alfranco: In other news... Ghanaian government have banned TB Joshua from entering Ghana and his churches are under permanent shut down, for alleged false prophesy and putting the whole nation under immense doubt of qualifying for the world cup!!

Foolish lies.
When and where was TB banned in Ghana? If you dont know, he is better loved in Ghana than in Nigeria. He did not make any prediction that Ghana would not qualify. Some lazy brains were only using his name to create panick and some equally lazy brains believed the lies.

TB Joshua has been traveling frequently regularly to Ghana in recent times, especially after the stampede at his church....obviosuly to commiserate with the govt and families of the victims. His church is expanding rapidly and they are now concluding plans to acquire a much bigger ground.
If you know how many top dignitaries in Ghana that had benefitted from healing and deliverance in SCOAN, you would not be saying this rubbish
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by airfinance(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
the day nigeria and ghana would face each other in any competition for knockout,na who TB go support to win?
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by tommykiwi(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
eduson33: When I started typing this,I knew you will read it,please can I get a like for that?
Wetin you wan use the like do? U wan sell am or chop am?
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by Sholy29ice: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
PLS IN GOD NAME HELP A FELLOW
NAIRALANDER.
PLS AM IN NID OF UR VOTE.... THEY
ARE LEADING ME IN VOTE.
Pls i nid your nid your
assistance....i nid
u to vote for my SAMSUNG
1000WORDS ARTICLE..... ON "A DAY
IN
LIFE WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY
"....PLS
KINDLY FOLLOW DIS LINK TO VOTE
FOR OLUMODEJI SHOLA.....PLS
HELP A
FRIEND..... .PLS SHARE IT TO UR
FRIENDS ON WATSAPP,FACEBOOK
PAGE ND GROUPS, BBM,BLOG AND
ANY SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK..
TNX U...
HOW TO VOTE
1)A VALID EMAIL (email u can
remember d username nd pass
words )
2)YOUR NAME
3)PHONE NUMBER
4)A MAIL WILL BE SENT TO D
EMAIL YOU USED FOR VOTING.. SO
THAT YOU CAN ACTIVATE YOUR
VOTE.
www.samsungmobileng.com/galaxytab3/samsung1000words/
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by bonna4u(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
"the God of prophet T B Joshua". Smdh
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by Pee2k3: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sermwell: You have not palyed 2nd leg and you ar already talking trash...in phino's voice *oga me gi vooom na anya*
pls go back to school
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by gbolleyman: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
This man dey try sha."pastors are welcome in their homeland".teni n teni
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by bigJoe25: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
All u people saying negative things about tb joshua should stop,I wish oda preachers will do half of what he is doing,dis world would have been a better place
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by bigJoe25: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
U pipul last week condemd tb joshua in dis forum,lying agains him dat he predicted dat ghana will lose,thank God a member of d team is saying a different thing now.make una leave d man he is a 2rue man of God
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by andyanders: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
cslewis: what is the difference between tb Joshua and a native doctor

A true man of God must face criticism and whoever that want to say anything against the man of God, note that God is watching you.

Never compare prophet T.B Joshua with a native doctor.
The God of Prophet T.B Joshua is my own God and his God I will follow. I pray to God to forgive your ignorance,
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by CharliParker: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
cold:
You dey mind them. Arrant nonsense! God this,god that yet,the country remains a cesspit...mcheeew!
He that beleives in the prophet of God shall receive the reward of a prophet
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by BankuTilapia: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
Utter nonsense, why can't TB predict when and where BOKO HARAM is going to bomb cuz datz more important than a football match. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by IMMUNO1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
But I read it somewhere else before now that he predicted a draw...which one do I believe now?
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by Smooyis(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
Be careful d way u talk. God cant be mocked.
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by Ejikeson: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
@cslewis, if u don't know what to say; just shut your dirty mouth cuz the odour is causing network jam here
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by RealAlfranco: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
mikeapollo:

Foolish lies.
When and where was TB banned in Ghana? If you dont know, he is better loved in Ghana than in Nigeria. He did not make any prediction that Ghana would not qualify. Some lazy brains were only using his name to create panick and some equally lazy brains believed the lies.

TB Joshua has been traveling frequently regularly to Ghana in recent times, especially after the stampede at his church....obviosuly to commiserate with the govt and families of the victims. His church is expanding rapidly and they are now concluding plans to acquire a much bigger ground.
If you know how many top dignitaries in Ghana that had benefitted from healing and deliverance in SCOAN, you would not be saying this rubbish
Dude calm da fook down!!! Damn, u should loosen up a bit mehn.u sound too serious and uptight...and have a little sense of humour gademmit!!!
Re: Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt by Xfactoria: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
andyanders:

A true man of God must face criticism and whoever that want to say anything against the man of God, note that God is watching you.

Never compare prophet T.B Joshua with a native doctor.
The God of Prophet T.B Joshua is my own God and his God I will follow. I pray to God to forgive your ignorance,

Ifa Priests can predict the scores of football matches. So what is your point?

Jesus described gullible folks like you in Matthew 16 vs 4 - "A wicked and adulterous generation that looks for signs". If you get carried away by signs, you are following the wrong things. The devil knows your type and has carefully crafted T. B. Joshua to deceive you. Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Signs Morata Permanently From Chelsea / Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 / Akwa Ibom State Gov. Throws Massive Party To Celebrate Akwa United FC Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.