Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

What Was The First Course You Applied For And Why Did U Change To Another? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The First Course You Applied For And Why Did U Change To Another? (417 Views)

Best Course You Did In School / Worst Course You Took In School / Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The First Course You Applied For And Why Did U Change To Another? by Capableben(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Brethen; as we all know, there are many factors which play decisive roles in whether a student in NIGERIA will eventually end up with his dream course or not.
AS for me, in my first jamb, i applied for pharmacy but was denied.
i later ascertained myself that i would do better in an engineering course.

Therefore;
.I changed to another course because i wasnt given my dream course
.i opted for chemical engineering becos i saw that i will do better there.

SO WHAT WAS UR FIRST EVER COURSE U APPLIED FOR IN A NIGERIAN UNI AND WHY DID U CHANGE TO ANOTHER
Re: What Was The First Course You Applied For And Why Did U Change To Another? by nofij(m): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
I also applied for pharmacy but am currently studying medical biochemistry in school which Delsu offered me. Thats naija for u. I blame GEJ tongue
Re: What Was The First Course You Applied For And Why Did U Change To Another? by Capableben(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
grin
goodluck
lol
medical biochem is a good one too
what are the differences
Re: What Was The First Course You Applied For And Why Did U Change To Another? by christejames(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
I applied for university and they gave me ASUU cry

(1) (Reply)

Why JAMB Again? "40%of Nigeria Students Schooling In Ghana" / Can Someone Please Give Me Few Info About Madonna Uni? / SPDC Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme For Nigerians In UK, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.