Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? (1174 Views)

Eddy Montana 3million, Azadus 2.5million And Lord Of Ajasa 2m For Ojb Jezreel... / Jahbless Ft Lord Of Ajasa & Reminisce "joo Oh" / Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by sanguineseun(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2008
Can some1 pls shed light on what ajasa is tryin to pass across in his new album, is he truly a yahoo boy?
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by javalove(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2008
its not impossible my guy. he might snd he might not. but i heared from a unilag friend dat ruggedman is!!!!!
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by sanguineseun(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2008
Y do u say it is nt possible?av u heard d tracks 'new era' and 'ara awe' from his new album?
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by javalove(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2008
where did u stop in skool?

javalove:

its not impossible my guy. he might snd he might not. but i heared from a unilag friend that ruggedman is!!!!!
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by sanguineseun(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2008
Oops!sorry
didnt see that,
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by sanguineseun(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2008
No info?
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by banging(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2008
Yahoo boy or hotmail boy, why did u like to spoil the image or ur country ehn? We have people like 50 cent that is into drugs, why can,t you put that in trend? If him like make him be gmail boy, thats his life, as far is giving all his fans what they want no wahala. make we forget story ooo.

Bangin say o
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by javalove(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2008
damn 50cent, is he a nigerian? since when has yankee become the standard to check bad habits? abeg he is a nigerian and we as nigerians have the right to scold dem.
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by adamalalim(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2008
if lord of ajasa is a yahoo boy am less concern about that lets leave the rest for efcc. aladitu so ti e oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by matured(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2008
banging abi wetin be ur name e bi like say u sef dey do yahoozee.
make u stop am oh.

On a more seriouse not this guys are representing Nigeria and what they do to make money shld be our concern.
If they are into yahoo its bad and devil go catch them.
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by tosinadeda: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2008
bunch of jobless nairalanders grin grin
if na yahoo boy, wetin come be ur own inside?
this poster is jobless
so because according to u, cos he sang new era and ara awe, so he must be a yahoo boy!!!!! ure jobless
get a life!!!!!!!
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by javalove(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2008
tosin e be like say u be yahoo boy. i just de guess oooo cos anytime we talk of naija artistes and fraud, u r always on the side that "we don't care, its lega". i dey suspect u and skingo sef. dat one i sure say na yahooboy sef,
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by shope(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2008
Chai Pple!!!!!!
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by RichDad1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2008
@poster,
And so fucking what?rubbish ,
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by RichDad1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2008
@poster,
And so fucking what?rubbish ,
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by banging(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2008
Listenup guys, the first day i contribute to this issue, i was with Ajasa that day, we do meet @ one Nice joint @ Ikorodu where he stays, and he checked all what u guys is saying about him, and this what Ajasa have to say. My people Its not what you guys think about me, its nut only you that talk about this, that ajasa is a yahoo boy or nut, but i want to let you know this that all they say about me is nut true. You can call me on 08023329390, that my direct line Ajasa). Thanks for your understanding. Banging says: Una don hear now ooo, make una call am if una like, thats is real line.
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by cutensexxy(f): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2008
i really dont believe that he is, but if he is so what!!!!!!!!!!! hes a cutieĀ  tongue i like him as an artist
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by MeGaStReEt: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2008
EVEN IF AJASA NA HOTMAIL BOY OR GMAILMAIL, OR MAKE IM BE SQUIRRELMAIL, OKAY MAKE WE CONVERT AM TO HORDE

WETING CONCERN, ESPECIALLY @POSTER

IM KNO SEND ANYBOSY

IF UNA LIKE MAKE YOU HEAD SKY,, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

NUTIIIINNNNNN

AJASA ABEG JOIN YAHU OHH MAKE YOU MAKE MONEY TAKE DEY DO BETTER VIDEO, ALL THOSE YOUR VIDEOS TOO LOCAL
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by javalove(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2008
MeGaStReEt:

EVEN IF AJASA NA HOTMAIL BOY OR GMAILMAIL, OR MAKE IM BE SQUIRRELMAIL, OKAY MAKE WE CONVERT AM TO HORDE

lol,
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by sanguineseun(m): 4:02am On Jul 15, 2008
Well
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by tosinadeda: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2008
sanguineseun:

Well

Bleep off abeg!!!!!!
wut do u mean well?

una go de start stupid thread all over the place!!!!!!
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by skfa1: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2008
Answer to the question : NO
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by UNLEASHED(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2008
And what if he is one??
Re: Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? by mcwalka(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2008
Is Ajasa a yahoo yahoo or not? simple question yes or no. why are you disturbing urself?
for me i dnt know,

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Chop Money / New Dagrin Olamide / Searching For Some Particular Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.