Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Have You Ever Won A Promo/draw Or Know Someone Who Has? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Won A Promo/draw Or Know Someone Who Has? (706 Views)

This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... / Ever Won In A Promo? / Have You Ever Won A Promo In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Won A Promo/draw Or Know Someone Who Has? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Well I have tried playing some myself and wasn't fortunate enough to win. cheesy And its really hard to avoid some when their adverts are all in your face with their mouth watering prizes.

So I want to know if you have ever won or know someone who has because I feel some are fake or in a way relatives/friends are made to win instead.
Re: Have You Ever Won A Promo/draw Or Know Someone Who Has? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2013
J
Re: Have You Ever Won A Promo/draw Or Know Someone Who Has? by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 22, 2013
Ya..when i was in Anambra i rememba dis guy that repairs our lister winning a toyota corrola in the Gulder text to win promo... and just last semester a coleague won a car in an etisalat promo....as for me the highest wey i don win na free drink and opener....
Re: Have You Ever Won A Promo/draw Or Know Someone Who Has? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2013
My Schoolmates won Ada Imo and Okpala Imo. They both got a Hyundai Elantra. While there's this woman that won a Kia Picanto on Guiness text 4 millions. Am patiently waiting for the programmer that'll win a Hyundai Ix35 from MTN App challenge and the guy that will win a Porsche Caymann and runner up with a Hyundai Elantra on the Mtn Songster Contest
Re: Have You Ever Won A Promo/draw Or Know Someone Who Has? by Emmyk(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nah

(1) (Reply)

GTBank entry-level Recruitment, November 2013 / Beware Of Pick Pocket Guys At Fagba Bus Stop-iju Ishaga Axis / VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.