Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each (6891 Views)

Kidnappers Shoot Man After Collecting N30m Ransom / Kidnappers Release Former Speaker’s Wife, Give Her N18,000 &.... / Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Abductors Jailed 27 Years Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2013
10years not 27years!
Learn how to read
Re: Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each by omonla555: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2013
The 27years is too lenient

How can people travel hundreds of miles and come to the SW to kidnap people?

Are there no more kidnappable people in their region

I Dont know why Yoruba people, my people are too lenient, I think they for go life jail or backdate a death penalty law for kidnapping in Osun state to kill these Goats from mad states of criminals called SS and SE.

The can kill their mama for money. Awon omo Alujigo - the children of Gorrilla.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each by tchigofigo(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2013
@op..,concurrently.,that's 10yrs each n nt 27yrs..lucky them though..,
Re: Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each by bangalee1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
tolu007: Killing a fly with a slegde hammer....
so they should be given OFR abi? shocked
Re: Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each by Segadem(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pretyangel25: A whole 27 years in prison? Holy Mary
It wouldn't be up to that,the maximum each of them will get is 10 years.(That is the meaning of concurrently).
Re: Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each by oduason: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Five less criminal minded ibos to deal with,seems kidnapping is there own way of being industrious.
Ten years is too lenient.
How i wish this happened in edo cos i cant imagine ibo kidnappers coming all the way from alaigbo to kidnap a whole speaker's wife in yorubaland,what effontery,they should have been shot at first sight.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
i share ur pains sis,no wrry plenty eligible bros stil dey no lose hope yet,jst apply ur marykay & widden ur search, thy lord is thy strength.
Pretyangel25: A whole 27 years in prison? Holy Mary

1 Like

Re: Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each by akinladejo: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lawyer komolafe or komolole? Or what do u call urself? Y are u defending criminals like this when it was very clear that these boys actually kidnapped. They left their state and came to cause havoc in state of osun. Oduduwa ko fe ole ati ojukokoro, how I wish na Edo state make dem teach them lesson.
Re: Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each by Classicalman(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
GustavoFring:

These people are very bad people. Anything for Money.
3 of them are igbo and the other 2 from edo.
Re: Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each by striker9(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
They ought to be given life imprisonment,lazy baboons.

1 Like

Re: Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each by stantob(m): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
alotofgrace: 27 years angry are they mandela?
jungle justice
#teamOshiomole
What should have been the best justice? For them to succeed, or go free? Well done justice.
After 27 yrs, I believe no more power to carry guns or fire arms.
Re: Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each by udokpuenyi(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
MOD, there is no more hidden comments in this thread, abi.
Yet Oyeniran or whatever he is called that hid a car in the church in yesterday thread, the thread was full of hidden comments. Yorubas, tribalism is coded in your DNA

All the same, I wish these bunch of criminals are sentenced for life. They are enemies to humanity
Re: Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each by priscasmart(f): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
obitwo:

http://www.punchng.com/news/osun-speakers-wifes-abductors-jailed-27-years-each/

Hmmn! so kidnapping is a serious offence? What about jungle justice and MURDER? why hasn't any of the perpetrators of the Aluu 4 incident be brought to Book yet? For conspiracy alone, that would be 10years. Are they looking for evidence? what about the videos that clearly show the faces of those murderers.
I Am very ashamed for the Nigeria Justice system; 1 woman was kidnapped and released without any bodily harm, yet 4 were sentenced for 27yrs, 4 promising,young Students were murdered, yet not even 1 person has been sentenced...
Rubbish!
Re: Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each by simpleseyi: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
That is good for them, I wish I see the idiots and put hot iron into their a-sses, but wait ooo, how many years in jail for those that kidnapped the people's treasury and continue looting it every second, those that kidnapped the future of the generations unborn like OBJ, IBB, Abacha, Stella Oduah, DSP Alams, James Ibori, Sanni Yerima, Shehu Shagari, Tinubu, Gbenga Daniel, Alao Akala, Mr & Mrs GEJ e.t.c. Have you forgotten that Obasanjo and Abdulsalam Abubakar are the ones that bought Eko and Ikeja distribution zones of PHCN? How much did these two pen robbers earn throughout their military service to be able to buy the people's future (PHCN)? These are the pen robbers that turned the younger generation into armed robbers, yahoo-yahoo and kidnappers.
Re: Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each by Goldienana(f): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Goldie u have seen all dem comments, oya go and slp but don't forget ur babyboi (bossman) still outsyd watching ball, so wait till he gets bk so u can go hv som rest. May God be wif u ppl to carryout ur serviceNYSC amen to become "bornagain"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sharif-Aminu Blasphemy: Appeal Court Postpones Hearing Of Kano Musician’s Case / BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! / Cultist’s Dead Body Dumped In Front Of Yaba Tech [GRAPHIC PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.