Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev (2318 Views)

( PHOTOS) This Boy Claims He Is The Most Handsome Boy In UNIPORT / Who Is The Most Handsome Boy In The Hiphop Industry / Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys In Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev by okwudiriokoro(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
Check d pix out for yaselfs nd bear ur mind,,evrytin s allowed

Re: According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev by seedord247(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
Where's my gun? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev by Dubby6(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
Silly OP c as I rush enter mtcheew.. lest I forget, dem no dey use fine boy collect food from mama put
Re: According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev by okwudiriokoro(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
Lolz,,check d gun wr u kept it bro,,,
Re: According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev by okwudiriokoro(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dubby6: Silly OP c as I rush enter mtcheew.. lest I forget, dem no dey use fine boy collect food from mama put
Re: According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev by Slyder(m): 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
Op sorry.
Re: According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev by okwudiriokoro(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
Oga smwere below d top,,,,,m.u fit use fine boy collect food from mama put pikin
Re: According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev by okwudiriokoro(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
Slyder: Op sorry.

I understnd u doe,,ur lost of words,,its accepted
Re: According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev by Slyder(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
okwudiri okoro:

For your good, hold on to that sorry. You'll need it.
Re: According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev by Moib(f): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
If i hia...
Re: According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev by okwudiriokoro(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
Moi-b:
If i hia...

If to say u b gurl,u for understnd
Re: According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev by Westlife2013(m): 2:27am On Oct 22, 2013
Na wa o. This one u wear glasses like okada man and power rangers, ur jst normal. Bt u sure no be 4 o clock eyes u get?
Re: According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev by Moib(f): 6:07am On Oct 22, 2013
okwudiri okoro:

If to say u b gurl,u for understnd
my dear,i'm a lady nd i knw a fine guy wen i c one.
Re: According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 23, 2013
op Whats the point of being "Handsome", If yu can't express yurself in a well articulated manner with perfect grammar huh??
okwudiri okoro:

Re: According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev by okwudiriokoro(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
KingMEXX: op Whats the point of being "Handsome", If yu can't express yurself in a well articulated manner with perfect grammar huh??

Grammer,,,,u gots to answer d name man,,,do I need to xpress myself clearly wen I dnt knw wat to say 2 sm1 dat doesn't knw wat to say.
Re: According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev by okwudiriokoro(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Moi-b:

my dear,i'm a lady nd i knw a fine guy wen i c one.

Eish,first lady,,if u dnt see 1 den I gota sugest u get an eye glass,,,u such a darling

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See The World's Most Expensive Bra Which Costs ₦1.6 Billion / Hilarious!!!! See As Goat Dey Terrorize People For Road / Nairaland V Naijaloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.