Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer (16148 Views)

Davido - Skelewu (directed By Moe Musa) / Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by oluwashaddow(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
both of dem did nt meet my expectations,bt anyway I don't blame him cos u tend to fuckup wen u are too over-hiped,bt he should av sticked wit d first one instead of wasting money on dis new one dat doesn't give a better meaning
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
I give 50/50 to both videos.. They need to explain "Skelewu" by the video not more of a Party Stuff like they both did.
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by horlajide: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
The same people who first said Sesan's video is trash are probably the same people who say its now way better than the Official video. Davido was probably making an effort to please these critics and redeem himself but these same "fans" will be on the frontline of the criticism and make fun of him.
Many who say they choose Moe Musa's over Sesan tend to be swayed by the current popular trend on the media, don't be surprised that some havnt even seen one not to talk of both.

Moral of the story:-

People will alwayz talk.
You cant always please everybody.
Stick to your guns.

3 Likes

Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by BluMalam(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
sesan make sense pass musa. musa an aboki, they are incomparable

Gawd the amount of bubble wrap in your head though shocked shocked
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by RockMaxi: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
RockMaxi: Men! What went wrong in Davido's mind, that guy call Sesan did a wonderful Video for the song and he just rubbished a great talent. Well too many cooks will always spoil the broth, now the one for Moe Musa is now the Official but I will keep watching the one directed by Sesan..Cool choreography with define dancing step.

Last Note: Davido just killed Skelewu
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by Cenken(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
DTbh I tink skelewu is better of without a video grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
they blocked it before i could watch the Sesan's version but this Moe Musa sp? version is the video, he should stick to playing the instructional video
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by laplace19(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
I prefer Sesan's video to Moe Musa's own.

My reasons....

Skelewu shouldn't be a dance parked with whites....both white mamas and papas...

It ought to be a street dance with guys displaying their skelewu dancing skills including kiddy....

Seriously,I hate that Musa's own....before I downloaded it,I was expecting a lot of dancing in the new one,but the reverse is the case....

The instructional skelewu dance is far better than the two produced by Sesan and Musa

But between Sesan and Musa's video I will go for Sesan's own

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by Pangea: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Money is never a replacement for common sense
Do you need a prophet to give you the direction for a video which ought to be a dance music video?
David! Its you I'm talking to...
What the hell is that - end of the world zombie apocalipse shi.t?
You think say na resident evil you dey shoot?
What you need to do boy, is to call that dance girl - kafaya, abi na kaffy, give her freedom to organise a fantastic dance choreography with her group and invite that your winner, kiddy to feature some of his moves.
So, use your common sense and do dance video for a song that is praising dance and I know you are a zombie movie fan, so next time, reserve the zombie signature video for your next song - this girl na zombie angry

2 Likes

Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by Fitzy4real(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
I prefer the instructional video

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by WizPrince1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
Please, is Skelewu an ordinary Song or a dance song? I'm asking because i see no main dance in the two videos, the dance are different excepting that 'one hand to the back and the other to the front' and it wasn't even danced often times for people to know thats the dance.
I think someone got me right

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
None of the Above, am guessing that's option 'C'.

He should re do the video this time with CAPITAL or ME I use I pad 3 for mine.
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by Tbozz2013(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̮͡ơ̴̴̴͡d̶̲̥̅ job both sesan A̶̲̥̅̊πϑ musa......‎​Na̶̲̥̅̊ Davido get М̣̣̥̇̊ọ̥п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ÿ wey hin d̶̲̥̅ε̲γ̲ spend.........Ƴöů beef, Ƴöů vex,Ƴöů die. Abeg anybody with PIN mouth charger?
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by blackmale500: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
somebody pls wake me up...when the third video is out......patiently waiting
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Am waiting 4 Clarence Peters and CAPITAL CITY Version.
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by Jeffy1206(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
The start is more like "party rock" by lmfo...wait is dis de beta video? cry cry dis song no gud for video abeg undecided only audio is gud, shuuu must u do vids?
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by Abagworo(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
Sesan will be smiling now and like they say "he who laughs last, laughs best. Its always good to watch what you say cause you might be judged with it. Sesan has been vindicated.
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by drnairalov: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
I know Nigerians re sentimental...but truth be told after Davido ddnt accept d 1st video ....1 wud be expecting a superb video

1.Moe Musa has a better video quality than Sesan daz d only thing i like about d video...superb quality

2.Seriouslly i dnt see d need of goin 2 Uk 2 shoot D video...it shuda been home based.

3.damn!!! I was expecting some dance crayzee fine tuned dance step of skelewu...d reverse is d case...d oyinbos dere were confused

4. The concept waz just trash...i was scared at d begining thinking it was a'walking dead' movie seein d deserted hospital and all

5. both videos re useless....truthbe told...with d hype of d song nd dat kinda video, sigh!!

6. let me go back to my work!!!! nd make some money!!! nd stop analysing...d guy doesnt giv a shit about my analysis..he just bought anoda jeep

and am here analysing... checks bank account!! its a cold world!!! *God dey...Ciao!!

2 Likes

Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by TheRealMrStan(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
[size=14pt]Sesan's video was better by FAR..Sesan's leaked version was on low resolution ,meaning the original of Sesan's video is on High Resolution,HD but Davido refused to release it.

Mo Musa's Skelewu vid is a bloody shame,and when Nigerian artistes feel that including whites and Mulattoes in their video will add to it's acceptability,it's even sadder.

Oleku's video was not the best but Nigerians accepted it. Iyanya's Kukere video was mad poor quality but it went viral. D'banj's Oliver twist video was criticized in its first few days,but the world eventually accepted it.

The only way to avoid this type of mess in future is for Nigerian artistes to have the confidence to release music videos days or weeks after releasing the audio single. It worked for Psquare's-Personally. A situation where a hit song is allowed to reign for months (or years) before a video is eventually shot leads to this type of mess.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by Biim: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
Sesan's own is better, IMO musa's own is dull.
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by Breezy90(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
anoda crappy video from david hoe grin grin.he should have left d other one still prefer d niaja thingy tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by segebase(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
I prefer kiddy's skelewu video

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by RazziP(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
What Skelewu? This song don't need a better shooting because it moreorelse a freerstyle, childish behaviour still flowing in Davido brain...excuse me joor
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by obailala(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hahaha... Sesan go dey dance skelewu somewhere now cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by SUNNY45: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
I need Clearance Peters and Aje to shoot 1 video a piece before i make my comparisons
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by hummerwise(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lobatan!!! If u like the 1st video(sesan'svideo) definitely u gats like the 2nd video(musa'svideo)...I tink the 2 videos has the same concept, just that one is an African version and the other is an American version,

#lastbullet# Both videos are just extremely dissapointing, skelewu is all abt dance moves and we saw less of it in those videos,,, Sometyms we just av make do with wah we av....davido shud av left the 1st vid tho
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by Teeco(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Come this davido na stupid boy O, how can u compare this nonsense and the first video? angry they went and carry some bunch of white guys, we need something Nigeria, something Africa. Mumu
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by SUNNY45: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Sesan's video was better by FAR..Sesan's leaked version was on low resolution ,meaning the original of Sesan's video is on High Resolution,HD but Davido refused to release it.

Mo Musa's Skelewu vid is a bloody shame,and when Nigerian artistes feel that including whites and Mulattoes in their video will add to it's acceptability,it's even sadder.

Oleku's video was not the best but Nigerians accepted it. Iyanya's Kukere video was mad poor quality but it went viral. D'banj's Oliver twist video was criticized in its first few days,but the world eventually accepted it.

The only way to avoid this type of mess in future is for Nigerian artistes to have the confidence to release music videos days or weeks after releasing the audio single. It worked for Psquare's-Personally. A situation where a hit song is allowed to reign for months (or years) before a video is eventually shot leads to this type of mess

U come dey make sense small o
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by rootedingrace: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
@drnairalov: Are you okay @ all? How can you compare sesan's video to that of moe musa? Just look at the picture quality and your brain should tell you sesan's video was a total mess. Nice one Davido, take charge of your destiny.
Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by howfarwhatagwan: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
For me the instructional video is even better than the two but if I must choose then I give it to Moe Musa simply because I cannot watch Sesan''s video my eyes really hurt with the light effects and this is the third song I love that Sesan has made it absolutely impossible for me to watch the video.

Omo baba Olowo you shouldn't have made these videos the instructional video still carries the day.

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
I just can't phantom the sense behind this haphazard, uncoordinated video. Not surprised, these are our xtics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Rudeboy – “Together” Ft. Patoranking / Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group / How To Get Signed To @donjazzy’s Mavin Records – Mavin 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.