Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful (3375 Views)

Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? / Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? / Is It Possible For Naija babes To Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by didisky(m): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2006
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THE WORLD.what do u think ?
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by c0dec(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2006
recycle bin this.
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by hotangel2(f): 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2006
c0dec:

recycle bin this.

Uncle na fight? Don't u agree?

Me i agree oo. lol

Okay na lie. We have beaufiful girls in Nigeria oo. BUt naija girls aren't the most beautiful babes in NIgeria. Where should i put indian goddesses? And My latina babes. The likes of eva longoria and j-lo?
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by diddy4(m): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2006
naija babes are d most beautiful african girls(my opinion ) but if its in d world,

my man, check out the latinas and d dominicans. even spanish flys. go to brazil and see babes, u will not come back here.

but don't get me wrong, naija babes, rock. they rock my world. my sister is d prettiest of 'em all. lol
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by LiquidMind(m): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2006
Niaja babes  na them  set pass  ooOOH,      

Indian babes no get  Yansh  sef,
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by exu(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2006
Some Indian girls are pretty but you'll be hardpressed to find one with a decent body.
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by sade511(f): 12:22am On Jun 10, 2006
I think Middle Eastern ladies are beautiful period.(im not sayin all ooo)
But Naija girls are the most beautiful because there are so many varieties.
There are light skinned ones, dark ones, big ones, little ones, long haired ones, short haired ones.

I dont think J-lo is "beautiful", she's alright.
Im not fascinated by her I see soo much "J-lo's" where I live.
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by jgirl3: 5:26am On Jun 10, 2006
Naija girls are the most beautiful. smiley
I am not only saying that because i am naija grin but also because a lot of my friends agree.
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by Hugoboi(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2006
Wats the use of being a fine girl wit longa throat for material things.Naija babes wow no be small
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by SvS(f): 1:28am On Jun 17, 2006
awwwh naija babes r sooo beautiful,they ave a certain umfh to them
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by naijababe2(f): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2006
mayodiol@yahoo.com. that's my e mail i'll send my pics to ya all. this is my pics, there is no doubt that there are  beautiful naija babes in town.
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by SvS(f): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2006
check ma profile,u will c ma email adress so u can send it to mine as well wink
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by mamaput(f): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2006
Only on the surface if at all
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by desiree(f): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2006
Have you seen some Spanish, Italian, Brazilian girls??---if you have you will reconsider your choice. They make me green with envy angry grin
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by diddy4(m): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2006
i tot i was d only one dat notice those beautiful work of art. dey sure are beautiful, i wont lie. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by mukina2: 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2006
hu said so diddy they are not the most beautiful oo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by aloib(f): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2006
una no well, where una wan put latina gurls, carribean gurls, filipina gurls grin grin, naija ko isale eko ni, lol
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by DaHitler(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2006
Naija get babes? I'm sorry, but I don't consider girls addicted to shakara babes. Honestly, lately, as soon as I sense an ounce of shakara, they get dropped.
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by sade511(f): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2006
Filipina girls ko filopino girls ni. , Naija girls fine pass jo grin

j/k
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by aloib(f): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2006
sade no let me samba u o, lol
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by Cactus(m): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2006
the most beautiful people in the world are arabian chicks in terms of the ratio to the population, awesome people arab chicks are drop dead gorgeous
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by SvS(f): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2006
9ja girls are beautiful,but ave seen brazillian girls and they are sooo preety
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2006
why are people always obsessed with the phyisical beauty,they never pause to really consider the inner beauty which is long lasting.physical beauty would fade away but inner beauty would never.
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by mizkay(f): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

why are people always obsessed with the phyisical beauty,they never pause to really consider the inner beauty which is long lasting.physical beauty would fade away but inner beauty would never.

haba my sista, tell them o!!! personally i agree with you. physical beauty fades real quick! and all women that are REAL women and have something between their brains are beatiful,
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by Raymand(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2006
Na lie. . .Niaja chicks no fine like that. . .i don see fine girls for nairaland sha but on an average them no fine like that, like na only two out of ten Nigerian girls really fine, the rest just get accesories tongue now indian chicks on the other hand even though them no get the assets still dey DAMN beautiful. . .
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by katherinae(f): 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2006
haha diddy

i have been to puerto rico and i was nto even taht impressed by the girls or the guys, yes they have nice features but once u get over that they are not all that, the prettiest women i have seen are still black
plus its kind of hard to tell in south america they revolutionized plastic surgery, from boob, lip enhancement, cheek enhancement, butt enhance ment, liposuction and all that FFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKING MAKE UP. the only thing is that they are small and wear tight clothes. and the guys are just too damn forward, and not even cute like tyrese of john legend to pull off such aggressiveness
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by katherinae(f): 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2006
exu yes i agree im in medical school, they are cute and i emphasze on some, and they get soooooooooooo jealous, when u wear something hot and their guys are checking u out they get soo feisty for no freaking reason, like we want their men puuuhhhlease, but the once with big boobs always tend to have big guts to go with it, even the skinny ones, plus they dont age well at all. i will give htem credit that they dress very well though, regardless of how money hungry they are
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by nilla(f): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2006
@ TOPIC

yes i agreeeeeeeee grin grin
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by chiomiski(f): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2006
4 sure ,we too fine
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by naijababe2(f): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2006
who can yell to me that nigerian chicks are not fine?
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by firestar(f): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2006
wink
Aw, naijababe, that pix is way too big,
Hope you don,t get much mail though. grin

Mai, hope ya listening, !

Firestar.
Re: Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful by naijababe2(f): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2006
sorry oooooooooooooooo!!!! never knew that the pics was so large.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Postgraduate Medical College O/G Primaries Material / You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! / 2go The Latest Madness In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.