Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Bbm Now Available On Ios And Android.... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bbm Now Available On Ios And Android.... (514 Views)

Cheapest Data Plans For Android, IOS And PC Users In April 2016 / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / BIS On Ios "Strictly" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Bbm Now Available On Ios And Android.... by 8686(m): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
It's official. Bbm is now available on the iTunes Store and Google play. The problem is your location, if you can change your country location then you're good to go else dem don do us ojoro with it not been available for Nigerian users. Will keep u posted.... Trying to change mine
Re: Bbm Now Available On Ios And Android.... by Allohrandy(m): 12:45am On Oct 22, 2013
8686: It's official. Bbm is now available on the iTunes Store and Google play. The problem is your location, if you can change your country location then you're good to go else dem don do us ojoro with it not been available for Nigerian users. Will keep u posted.... Trying to change mine
what so special about bbm. I already rock with whatsapp.
Re: Bbm Now Available On Ios And Android.... by puskin: 1:06am On Oct 22, 2013

(1)

Free CCNA Training At Ogba / Have You Lost Your Phone Before? / How To Configure My Samsung Galaxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.