Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge With Prince George In Stunning New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge With Prince George In Stunning New Pictures (1793 Views)

9ice And Girlfriend, Olusunkanmi And Their Daughter, In Stunning New Photos / Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo / Lilian Bach & Shan George In New Selfie Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge With Prince George In Stunning New Pictures by tremzy07(f): 12:05am On Oct 22, 2013
So I stumbled on this pictures on Wedding Naija Digest of Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, The Duchess Catherine and their baby Prince George.

The images were allegedly taken by Allison Jackson, known for her elaborate ‘spoof’ productions which give an imaginary and amusing behind-the-scenes look into the world of celebrities and royals.

I'm not so much into the "all things royal" frenzy that has got a lot of peoples panties twisted up in a bunch, but even I find this pictures very heart warming and completely different from the staid, reserved images we've come to expect from the british royals.

What do you think?

Re: The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge With Prince George In Stunning New Pictures by tremzy07(f): 12:08am On Oct 22, 2013
More Pictures wink

Re: The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge With Prince George In Stunning New Pictures by homesteady(m): 12:24am On Oct 22, 2013
Nice!
Re: The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge With Prince George In Stunning New Pictures by Airforce1(m): 12:50am On Oct 22, 2013
Let Love Lead smiley
Re: The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge With Prince George In Stunning New Pictures by vallycan: 2:13am On Oct 22, 2013
makes me feel jealous.... I wish I was born celebrity or become one in ma next generation.... let me go an start making baby with ma yori yori.... imaobong pie...were are u honey pls come let's make baby too dat we will b bathing our own in a drum
Re: The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge With Prince George In Stunning New Pictures by pfijacobs(m): 2:15am On Oct 22, 2013
The guy with comments above me is a retard
Re: The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge With Prince George In Stunning New Pictures by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 22, 2013
Cute. I like the last pic smiley
Re: The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge With Prince George In Stunning New Pictures by GeneralJ(m): 3:53am On Oct 22, 2013
First page things...IT is good to be rich....no further comment i just want to see my comment on front page, mods please don't hide my comment
Re: The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge With Prince George In Stunning New Pictures by Symphony007: 6:43am On Oct 22, 2013
All these pics are utterly fake. Kensington palace ha not released any new photo's of the cambridges, the only photo's will be in a few days during prince george's christening. The fakeness of this pictures are glaring. No member of the british royal farmily will make public pictures of them in a bath tub. Fakes.
Re: The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge With Prince George In Stunning New Pictures by Sleekbaby(f): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2013
Oh! Wot a happy family
Re: The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge With Prince George In Stunning New Pictures by demelza: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2013
Symphony007: All these pics are utterly fake. Kensington palace ha not released any new photo's of the cambridges, the only photo's will be in a few days during prince george's christening. The fakeness of this pictures are glaring. No member of the british royal farmily will make public pictures of them in a bath tub. Fakes.

Merci!
I was wondering when the Royal family became this liberal.
Re: The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge With Prince George In Stunning New Pictures by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2013
Symphony007: All these pics are utterly fake. Kensington palace ha not released any new photo's of the cambridges, the only photo's will be in a few days during prince george's christening. The fakeness of this pictures are glaring. No member of the british royal farmily will make public pictures of them in a bath tub. Fakes.

Gbam!!!!
Re: The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge With Prince George In Stunning New Pictures by nnowu(f): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2013
Photoshopped,its all fake!

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sid's Fiancee Simi Osomo Gets Called To The Bar / Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time / Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Skating At Australian Rink!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.