Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Willie Obaino's Signed Agreement Is Undisputedly Fake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obaino's Signed Agreement Is Undisputedly Fake (851 Views)

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) / Those That Signed Agreement With ASUU Dont Know Their Right From Left - Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willie Obaino's Signed Agreement Is Undisputedly Fake by biafranqueen: 1:01am On Oct 22, 2013
1] It was noted that the rogue writers forgot that Chief Willie Obaino's name is Never written as 'Willy' as was the case in a very important part of the documents.

2] The signatures on the documents were poorly scanned low resolution image, doctored by the those who produced the documents.

3] The Documents was drafted by Non-Igbos, as they were unable identify the difference between Ambassador Mrs Bianca Ojukwu and Senator Chris Anyanwu, as the document described Ambassador Ojukwu as Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Anyanwu.

4] These experts tracked the source and distribution of this fake documents to 6 specific All Progressive Congress (APC) Bloggers, who have taken the whole of Sunday, 20th of October, 2013 to reproduce, post, sharing this mud-sliding documents.

5] The arrow head of the Fake document, Ikenna Ellis Ezenekwe, an internet blogger according to the State Security Service (SSS) was arrested in a similar in March, 2011, for allegedly attempting to blackmail Mrs. Uche Ekwunife, a House of Representatives member representing Aniocha, Njikoka and Dunukofa Constituency in Anambra State.

6] These mediocre post-dated the document to be in line to a similar document signed by Dr Chris Ngige for his sponsors, and used the same Okija shrine popularized by Ngige and his godfathers in creating the weak picture of their plot.

Ndi Anambra are now aware of these diversionary ploys and are advised to ignore them for peace and harmony of the state
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/

Re: Willie Obaino's Signed Agreement Is Undisputedly Fake by FreeGlobe(f): 1:09am On Oct 22, 2013
nonsense, how did this cash and carry Peter obi website get all these information? The signatures were obiano's truly but scanned? tell that to the marines. the truth is out.

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obaino's Signed Agreement Is Undisputedly Fake by biafranqueen: 1:23am On Oct 22, 2013
FreeGlobe: nonsense, how did this cash and carry Peter obi website get all these information? The signatures were obiano's truly but scanned? tell that to the marines. the truth is out.
So if you go to the bank and sign the withdrawl slip Free Globe they will release the money to you. How will you sign a legal document with a nickname. Also you think as tricky as all POLI Thieves are that type of document would get in your peoples hands just like that

So you really think that these guys put illegal deals down on paper?? I follow your post you are way too intelligent to believe that nonsense my Dear wink

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obaino's Signed Agreement Is Undisputedly Fake by FreeGlobe(f): 1:30am On Oct 22, 2013
biafranqueen: So if you go to the bank and sign the withdrawl slip Free Globe they will release the money to you. How will you sign a legal document with a nickname. Also you think as tricky as all POLI Thieves are that type of document would get in your peoples hands just like that

So you really think that these guys put illegal deals down on paper?? I follow your post you are way too intelligent to believe that nonsense my Dear wink
nne no use sweet mouth deceive me Jare. grin grin
Let Obiano himself should come out and denounce the agreement other than blaming it on opponents. One a document carries a valid signature then there is a 50/50 chance of being real or fake you know.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obaino's Signed Agreement Is Undisputedly Fake by biafranqueen: 3:58am On Oct 22, 2013
FreeGlobe:
nne no use sweet mouth deceive me Jare. grin grin
Let Obiano himself should come out and denounce the agreement other than blaming it on opponents. One a document carries a valid signature then there is a 50/50 chance of being real or fake you know.
To be very honest with you I am not going to swear on my Pekin that he did not, because all the current leaders are corrupt but would you swear on your unborn children that your chosen candidate is not going give his own sponsors a cut of the state pie
Re: Willie Obaino's Signed Agreement Is Undisputedly Fake by freesoul3(f): 4:21am On Oct 22, 2013
biafranqueen:
To be very honest with you I am not going to swear on my Pekin that he did not, because all the current leaders are corrupt but would you swear on your unborn children that your chosen candidate is not going give his own sponsors a cut of the state pie

Your berra not. undecided
Meanwhile change your name from "biafra"- whatever to another thing or stop supporting Peter Obi who ordered shoot at sight at MASSOB in Onitsha.
Re: Willie Obaino's Signed Agreement Is Undisputedly Fake by biafranqueen: 4:35am On Oct 22, 2013
free_soul:

Meanwhile change your name from "biafra"- whatever to another thing or stop supporting Peter Obi who ordered shoot at sight at MASSOB in Onitsha.
Just so you know State Commissioner of Police, Muhtari Ibrahim, is in charge of people in custody how come you people did not go after him, he has been slaughtering our people like pigs. So many of the wanna be MASSOB members are big time criminals don't pretend like you don't know that. Some thugs are claiming MASSOB and are really touts so be very careful if you are one of them angry

"Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, to dialogue and discuss the approach to be used to isolate the genuine non violent , peace-loving MASSOB members from the fake ,violent and criminal- minded miscreants parading themselves as MASSOB members."

"This is a warning to 1,169 members following this group formed by Engr Obioha Ezekwesiri on this link https://www./BiafranUnityTelevision/. I have ended my membership with this BUTv group as it is overtly clear that they are agents of darkness , rather than working for the unity of Biafrans as they claimed. Its censoring of my messages to our people undermines my effort towards the struggle and this is the major reason I have come to conclude that it will serve us best thsat I removed myself from that group.It does not make sense trying to preach light to darkness. God Bless Biafra The Rising Sun!"
Re: Willie Obaino's Signed Agreement Is Undisputedly Fake by biafranqueen: 4:49am On Oct 22, 2013
free_soul:

Security forces’ attitudes towards MASSOB members
According to Festus Keyamo (lawyer of MASSOB), people brought in by the police
during MASSOB events are mainly detained, but usually not maltreated. MASSOB’s
attorneys are generally given access to MASSOB members in police custody. On the
other hand, he stated that the State Security Service (SSS) does maltreat MASSOB
activists during investigations. The SSS does not give MASSOB's attorneys access to
MASSOB members in custody, unless there is a court order, and even then it can be
difficult to get access.
Keyamo also made it clear that the State Security Service (SSS) is generally not
proactive, and almost never act on intelligence, information on meetings given to
them by informants, etc.

Your barking up the wrong tree luv
Re: Willie Obaino's Signed Agreement Is Undisputedly Fake by jumobi1(m): 6:04am On Oct 22, 2013
I think it's fake for this reason.... How would the signed contract help if Big Willy doesn't honor the agreement if he becomes governor? Would the illegal contract be presented in court or to party members??

1 Like

Re: Willie Obaino's Signed Agreement Is Undisputedly Fake by biafranqueen: 6:09am On Oct 22, 2013
jumobi1: I think it's fake for this reason.... How would the signed contract help if Big Willy doesn't honor the agreement if he becomes governor? Would the illegal contract be presented in court or to party members??
GBAM simple and direct!
Re: Willie Obaino's Signed Agreement Is Undisputedly Fake by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:37am On Oct 22, 2013
Fight yourselves...who cares?

Actually if u don't, who will? grin
Re: Willie Obaino's Signed Agreement Is Undisputedly Fake by Youngzedd(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2013
If you ask me.... Na who I go ask.....
Re: Willie Obaino's Signed Agreement Is Undisputedly Fake by biafranqueen: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Fight yourselves...who cares?

Actually if u don't, who will? grin
we know your a small boy that has not been raised properly, but must you prove it in every post sadwhat is your obsession with Igbos anyway?

(1) (Reply)

Tony Nwoye And Anambra Pdp Gave Support To Paul University, Achina.. / National Conference Will Destroy Nigeria; Makarfi Warns / ASUU, A Greedy Association. Enough Is Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.