Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,928 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Sir, I Want To Come & See You ––stella Oduah Begs Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sir, I Want To Come & See You ––stella Oduah Begs Jonathan (796 Views)

Ekiti House Crisis: Fashola Begs Jonathan To Intervene / IMPEACHMENT NOTICE : Al-makura Begs Jonathan To Intervene. / Sir, I Want To Come & See You ––stella Oduah Begs Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sir, I Want To Come & See You ––stella Oduah Begs Jonathan by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 22, 2013
The embattled Minister of Aviation, Ms. Stella Oduah, has commenced a high-powered lobbying to get into a room with President Goodluck Jonathan with a view to beg him to forgive her and save her job.
She tried using former President Olusegun Obasanjo to beg Jonathan to forgive her but Obasanjo turned her down, saying he can't get himself involved in an obvious act of corruption. Stella Oduah, sensing that she has bitten more than she can shew, then rushed to Aso Rock to personally beg Jonathan...
She was sighted at the Presidential Villa in Abuja late on Friday but Jonathan ignored her. A presidency top source confirmed Stella Oduah’s visit to the Villa.
According to the source, Oduah “wanted to explain herself to the President who, like every Nigerian, was embarrassed by the media reports and the evidence of the purchase of the two cars at an outrageous sum of N225m.”
The source said, “She was here (Villa) on Friday but like you know, Mr. President was busy throughout the weekend.”
Meanwhile, indications have emerged that Jonathan is set to probe Stella Oduah over the N255m car and all other transactions he has trusted her with in the past. This is because Jonathan used to believe that she is one of the best ministers he had until this monumental fraud was uncovered.
Meanwhile, Ms. Oduah is expected to appear before the Senate as the Senate resumes plenary on Tuesday.
Re: Sir, I Want To Come & See You ––stella Oduah Begs Jonathan by Prestonvic(m): 4:20am On Oct 22, 2013
Serious?
Re: Sir, I Want To Come & See You ––stella Oduah Begs Jonathan by Kewt: 4:37am On Oct 22, 2013
No source?
Re: Sir, I Want To Come & See You ––stella Oduah Begs Jonathan by laplace19(m): 6:10am On Oct 22, 2013
Stella Oduah is really on a hot seat... grin
Re: Sir, I Want To Come & See You ––stella Oduah Begs Jonathan by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 22, 2013
Bossforeva: The embattled Minister of Aviation, Ms. Stella Oduah, has commenced a high-powered lobbying to get into a room with President Goodluck Jonathan...
Meanwhile, indications have emerged that Jonathan is set to probe Stella Oduah over the N255m car and all other transactions he has trusted her with in the past.

I am tired of reading about this "probe" thing.
President wants to probe Stella, so? Let them probe themselves, and pls get them a room @ transcorp!
Re: Sir, I Want To Come & See You ––stella Oduah Begs Jonathan by ifyalways(f): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2013
Una go soon tire for dis "Stella matter" .
The hot ogi is getting cold already and would soon be forgotten. Unto the "next" one. . .

No be Naija we dey?
Re: Sir, I Want To Come & See You ––stella Oduah Begs Jonathan by Damojo: 6:27am On Oct 22, 2013
BH go soon bomb 1skool again and attention will shift 4m Stella's side. Mumu pple, mumu leaders, mumu nation!
Re: Sir, I Want To Come & See You ––stella Oduah Begs Jonathan by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 22, 2013
"Sir, I want to come and see you" lol, Nigeria Journalism has been taken over by Dogs and Bootlickers.

"To get into a room with President Jonathan" wetin GEJ dey go do with am inside the room? Lies been spread.

Obasanjo saying he can't get involve in an act of corruption is like T.A orji accusing his deputy of corruption while exonerating himself
Re: Sir, I Want To Come & See You ––stella Oduah Begs Jonathan by Grendel(m): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2013
Na them sabi angry

(1) (Reply)

The New PDP Marks Old PDP Headquarter For Demolition / Relatives Accuse Bianca Of Greed Over Ojukwu’s Property / Live Updates On Anambra Gubernatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.