Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

8years After Bellview Airline Boeing 737-200 Crashed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8years After Bellview Airline Boeing 737-200 Crashed (398 Views)

Photos: Buhari Arrives Kenya In A Boeing Business Jet 737 / Outrage As Primary 4 Pupil Aged 8years Gets Married In Zaria / Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8years After Bellview Airline Boeing 737-200 Crashed by Pacesetter2: 10:22am On Oct 22, 2013
Today with tears in my eyes i remember the Bellview Airline Boeing 737-200 that crashed that claimed 111 passengers and 7 crew members.

I remember this day October 22 when the whole nation was left in total mourning.

8 years ago, we all went to Ifo to see if we can rescue anyone but NO and a PITY we couldnt rescue just one.

My question is that have our aviation sector improved ever since then? RIP to all those dead. I prayed for those grieved over your death.

Sorry for how Nigeria failed you my fellow compatriots. You are remembered for the blood shed due to negligence of our Aviation sector. Pray for Nigeria if you are with God. Plead with satan to leave Nigeria if in otherwise.

I will forever remember this day in my heart and weep for those you left behind to taste grief.

Sleep on till eternity

Reference
-Wikipedia
Re: 8years After Bellview Airline Boeing 737-200 Crashed by israel007: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2013
Look them don die e don finish be that. We don't need any sentiments of saying tears in your eyes and asking if the aviation sector is better than back then. Answer that question yourself

(1) (Reply)

Bamidele Upfront: Nigeria And We Its 170million Stupid People / ASUU Calabar Conducts Peaceful Protest Despite Police Presence (Video) / Women Protest EFCC, ICPC Activities In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.