Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Remedy For Lost Waec Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Remedy For Lost Waec Certificate (7591 Views)

How Can I Get My Lost WAEC GCE / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate / Need Help On Lost Waec Result Statement And Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remedy For Lost Waec Certificate by aitope(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2013
fellow nairaland pls i lost my waec certificate some couple of monts back.pls ao can i get anoda one bak...waitin anxiously for ur responc
Re: Remedy For Lost Waec Certificate by ona2: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
go back to waec office or go to the court to swear an affidavit that it got lost.
Re: Remedy For Lost Waec Certificate by fabby26(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
If only you have a scanned backup soft copy of your original WAEC Certificate in your e-mail box. It would have been more helpful to you. That's the more reason to backup all your documents in a soft form, because in the eventuality, you lose any of the hardcopy, you can make do with the softcopy or serves as substantial evidence of possession of such document.
But just do as the previous writer suggested. SECONDED
Re: Remedy For Lost Waec Certificate by chamberlin1(m): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2013
Go to waec office, u wud be required to swear an affidavit, purchase some stamps, go with ur passport, birth certificate, means of identification, statement of result and some money for them to send u confirmation of result to a post office mail box. However, if need an original, u wud be asked to pay 10,000naira. Its on a rare case this option is given. Dnt be careless next time

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2011/2012 Vc/last Admission List . / Futa Second Batch Admission List / How To Get Unlimited Gocredit Freely On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.