Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Warri Refinery On Fire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Warri Refinery On Fire (677 Views)

NNPC Shut Down Warri Refinery Over Crude Shortage.... / Dangote Refinery To Start Production In 2018 / Warri Refinery To Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Refinery On Fire by shawndhabi: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
I am presently at the warri refinery and its on fire... Some serious iish mehn.
pictures coming soon
Re: Warri Refinery On Fire by Mynd44: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
This better not be a rumor
Re: Warri Refinery On Fire by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
Confirmed.
thenationonlineng.net/new/fire-guts-warri-refinery/

The Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Company, Delta State, was on Tuesday morning gutted by fire.
The cause of the fire, which started at about 11.00am was not immediately known.
Eyewitness said it started from one of the refining plants in the complex. The fire was still raging at the time of this report and Warri and its environ was engulfed in huge overcast of smoke pouring into the sky from the blazing inferno.
It was gathered that the management of the company, a subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, has sent SOS to the state fire service and companies that have private fire fighting equipment to join in the efforts to quell the inferno.
Re: Warri Refinery On Fire by Lawconfessor(f): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nawa o

I pray nobody gets caught by d fire o.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Fast Loan With Less Stress? / Over 5 Million Naira To Be Won In 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways & Other Promos / Tips Of Using Instagram As A Marketing Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.