Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

The David Moyes Problem - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The David Moyes Problem (508 Views)

David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! / Man Utd Player, Zaha Caught Sleeping With His Coach’s (david Moyes) Daughter / Man United Winger Wilfried Zaha Caught In Bed With Daughter Of Boss David Moyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The David Moyes Problem by Elmaxcentini(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
MY VIEW ON MOYES;

Manchester United Football Club Coach Mr. David Moyes wont turn me to a drunk these last few weeks.
That was why I did not want him for my beloved team....He is a relic,shadows from the past and soon to fade from memory if he does not change..
His stupidity and ignorance regarding team selection and substitution is just like Peak milk. "It's in him"
For God sake who still play Ryan Gigss when Shinji Kagawa and Wilfred Zaha are staring glaringly from the bench?....Why would he took off Nani and bring on Gigss thereby killing the tempo and technicality dat Man United were enjoying...Moyes please start playing Kagawa and Zaha for us...It's not Zaha's fault that your daughter fell for him afterall u wont marry your daughter.
All Man United play this days is to pass the ball to a full-back for a crossing and am tired of seeing that,No wonder he keeps chasing Leighton Baines ....There is no cohesion and flair in the midfield and that need to be rectified with Kagawa featuring..
Our defence looks amateurish and sluggish,conceding very cheap goals.Give Jonny Evans playing time and put Ferdinand on the bench where he belongs.
I do not blame the strikers because without a functional midfield,goals wil be hard to come by....
It hurt when I see a bellow average player like Ashley young still playing for us and earning a whooping £110,000 a week,an amount of money that he hardly deserves..players like that should not be playing for us including-,Welbeck,Gigss,Valencia,Ferdinand and Cleverly-We should sell them and buy players with proven European pedigree.This is not to say players like Januzaj should not be given opportunity and I commend you for dat...But truth be told,it is hard to win the league with januzaj.
Sometimes I glance enviously at Manchester city's squad and I find quality that we very much need warming their bench and this is annoying..
How can Man United play eight matches and garner only 11 point languishing unenviably in 8 position?
Please Moyes do not come and spoil the good job that your legendary predecessor laboured to achieve.

Mr. Moyes do this basic things and stop being some sort of Dinosaur....Mind you this not everton,It's Manchester United we are talking about here for Christ sake...
Re: The David Moyes Problem by Chigozie1984(f): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
If you have not notice Antonio Valencia is in good form.

This will be Ferdinand's last year with us. Welbeck is the one that need to leave the club with immediate affect.

I had my reservations when Moyes was select coach, how on earth can you take a coach from a team that never even qualify to play in Europe, that is nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho 'arguably The Best Manager In The World', Says Pardew / Cech Takes Blame For ‘soft Goal’ / English Clubs Interested In Nigeria Under-17 Star - Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.