Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Sermon: Responsibilities Of Every Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sermon: Responsibilities Of Every Christian (411 Views)

10 Bible Verses Every Christian Should Know By Heart / 4 Sexual Sins Every Christian Should Avoid / The Three Types Of Laws In The Bible And Your Responsibilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sermon: Responsibilities Of Every Christian by babalobi(m): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
John 17 vs 4 – I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Your life, work, and activities should glorify God while on earth.
You should use your talent, time, and money to do the work of God.
At the point of death, you should also be able to say like Jesus: ‘I have finished the work thou gavest me to do?
Which work are you supposed to do for God? Are you doing it? Start something for Christ today

Prayer

Holy Spirit show me my mission on earth in Jesus name

http://christonline./

(1) (Reply)

In The Beginning. God. / May The Name Of The Lord Be Praised Forever / Activating The Blessing Ii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.