Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Facts You Must Know About Techno Android Phones - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Facts You Must Know About Techno Android Phones (1609 Views)

New Free Browsing On Your Techno, Android And Iphone / Techno Android N7 For Sale!!!!!!! / Brand New Techno Android Phone For NGN16,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts You Must Know About Techno Android Phones by Picomon(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
This is not a review. It’s a disclaimer or you can call it an "eye opener" and I will try to break it down as simple as possible.

Techno Phones are slowly dominating the mobile phone market here in Nigeria both in usage and in sales. The fact that is an android phones makes it more interesting and appealing to people. New techno phones like Phantom A+ are really winning souls.

Techno phones is getting more popular in this part of the world and it’s a good thing. It is affordable, which means a normal Nigeria can get it. Students prefer it because of its android OS, Wide screen and build. The wide screen is its biggest selling point.

How many users care about the Ram or type and speed of Processor?

The processor speed is good for a normal application process and their latest phones can even run heavy applications. But i have two questions for you..

1. Can it stand the test of time?
2. Is the build rigid enough?

The disappointing answer is NO!!! Techno phones have flexible with does not really allow much tweaking when compared to the Samsung, Lg and HTC counterparts in the android world. Techno phones are mostly used in Nigeria, Gsmarena does not even recognize it. This is very bad at the end of the user because it limits them to some opportunity.

Tried putting the phone into a download mode but it was to no avail but it struggles to bring up a recovery page which disappoints me a lot.

The biggest problem is that of rom update which means you get stuck with the default android version that came with the phone. Are you sure you want to hold on to that same os version? If you have a Phantom A+ then you can still manage it for a while but you know what. You won’t be getting any update when a new android version emerges which feels very bad.

Techno is young and growing which means they need to extend their reach to other countries so more developers can emerge who can build stable custom roms. Some people even go as far as comparing the Phantom A+ to the Samsung Galaxy S3.

Most people don’t really understand my point but what I’m trying to say is "Wouldn't you rather buy a phone that will put you on a safer side"

Source: http://www.fleeptalk.com/2013/10/facts-you-must-know-about-techno.html
Re: Facts You Must Know About Techno Android Phones by pafra(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
all wat you are saying is story. people are buying and enjoying there tecno phone, you are on your own

2 Likes

Re: Facts You Must Know About Techno Android Phones by fr3do(m): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
Would you stop being sentimental?
If gsmarena doesn't recognize,does it stop it from being a phone.
Have you taken time to compare tecno phones with samsung phones of the same price.

You dont expect tecno to give you samsung galaxy hardware for one third the price.
And dont expect to see tecno on american sites
Tecno is a chinese company
China and the US are not cool.

1 Like

Re: Facts You Must Know About Techno Android Phones by Dubby6(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Next post please....

Re: Facts You Must Know About Techno Android Phones by claycares: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
OP, very soon they will understand. it will take a while. just be hopeful. Those m3,l 3 and co should not cost more than $50 retail price. But you know the black man is meant to be exploited.

1 Like

Re: Facts You Must Know About Techno Android Phones by Iceman296: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2016
Most of the things you complained about have been fixed. Tecno of then have evolved.
Re: Facts You Must Know About Techno Android Phones by sherif4owo(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2016
Iceman296:
Most of the things you complained about have been fixed. Tecno of then have evolved.

lol this post is 3 yrs old and only very few things has changed!
Re: Facts You Must Know About Techno Android Phones by Iceman296: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
sherif4owo:

lol this post is 3 yrs old and only very few things has changed!

Really? Should I school you?
Re: Facts You Must Know About Techno Android Phones by sherif4owo(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Iceman296:

Really? Should I school you?

Please do

(1) (Reply)

Android & Ios Users.. Stream Wireless Audio/video To Tv With Pipo X5 Hdmi Dongle / Brand New Blackberry Z30 For Quick Sales - 50K (No longer available) / SOLSTAR AVRs (STABILIZERS)Made In Singapore From 2K(08096577304)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.