Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... (984 Views)

Freedom University, Nigeria (fun). 100% tuition-free / Get Free University Schoolarship,discover How2score 300 In Jamb Garranteed / Application For Tuition Free University In Norway Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by business05(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
Though it is a new initiative, I have registered my own interest to have a higher education free of charge. I have reasons for doing this if you ask me; First, I need to keep refreshing my brain since ASUU and Government have refused to open universities for students. secondly, whoever is incharge of this concept needs supports from all Nigerians and Africans. Never say it is not possible, it is...
For the benefits of Nigerians this is the website of FUN; www.freeuniversity.org.ng
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by nsidible(f): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
business_05: Though it is a new initiative, I have registered my own interest to have a higher education free of charge. I have reasons for doing this if you ask me; First, I need to keep refreshing my brain since ASUU and Government have refused to open universities for students. secondly, whoever is incharge of this concept needs supports from all Nigerians and Africans. Never say it is not possible, it is...
For the benefits of Nigerians this is the website of FUN; www.freeuniversity.org.ng
i hav reg too global finance and accounting.what did u apply? Sch resum in january
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by business05(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
nsidible: i hav reg too global finance and accounting.what did u apply? Sch resum in january

I applied to study Computer Systems and Management - CSM .... hook me up in the campus.... lets chat. my Student ID is 08108633990.
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by nsidible(f): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
business_05:

I applied to study Computer Systems and Management - CSM .... hook me up in the campus.... lets chat. my Student ID is 08108633990.
ok bro
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by business05(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Any FUN Students in the house ?
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by nsidible(f): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
the sch is going to be fun..i was emailed that we will recieve matri number wen d sch resume in january.
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by drhammed: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
i stil dnt get the sku,i aplied 4 computa mangt ,pls Xplain wt d sku is al abt
nsidible: the sch is going to be fun..i was emailed that we will recieve matri number wen d sch resume in january.
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by nsidible(f): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
drhammed: i stil dnt get the sku,i aplied 4 computa mangt ,pls Xplain wt d sku is al abt
juz like n.o.u.n every tin z base online
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by drhammed: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
bt nw av register,they didnt tel me when d clas we stat @al
nsidible: juz like n.o.u.n every tin z base online
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by nsidible(f): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
drhammed: bt nw av register,they didnt tel me when d clas we stat @al
it will start january
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by nsidible(f): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
it is restrickly an online base university..exams will be written in their centres nation wide like G.c.e.thank u
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by drhammed: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
dat means ,our exam is online or writen ? And do deh av centre in Osun ?drop ur contact. Av u register for any course ? And are we going to obtain a certificate? If yes kindly tel me about it,pls drop ur whatsap number,dnt want 2 b disturbn u here
nsidible: it will start january
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by business05(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2013
Good Morning Nairalanders... We are simply FUN students
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by onyinye03(f): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2013
business_05: Good Morning Nairalanders... We are simply FUN students
I registered but wen I Log in it says "account innactive" wat causes tht please?
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by nsidible(f): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2013
onyinye03: I registered but wen I Log in it says "account innactive" wat causes tht please?
an admit will approve ur acc in 24hrz.check ur email..what did u apply for
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by business05(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
If you registered and you could not get quick response just hold and be patient may be there are two many application to deal with. That is what the student affairs told me in the email i sent to them.... FUN all the way... I even heard their MATRIC will be FUN also...
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by business05(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Everything, ADMISSIONS, LECTURES, COURSES, GRADUATION and JOBS are just like FUN... at FUN everything is fun.... Join the world fastest growing community of future leaders in a place where learning is FUN...
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by nsidible(f): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
business_05: Everything, ADMISSIONS, LECTURES, COURSES, GRADUATION and JOBS are just like FUN... at FUN everything is fun.... Join the world fastest growing community of future leaders in a place where learning is FUN...
u no accept ma invitation why? 08077359387
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by nsidible(f): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
Application closes soon.
Meanwhile you should take
note of the following dates;
Online Orientation : 8th of Nov.
Admission Clearance : 25th of
Nov to 2nd of Dec. 2013
Classes begins : 06 January
Thank you for choosing FUN.
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by business05(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
nsidible: u no accept ma invitation why? 08077359387

Sorry, I have not checked in the campus properly... i will accept you now so that we can even chat and discuss the way forward...
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by nsidible(f): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
business_05:

Sorry, I have not checked in the campus properly... i will accept you now so that we can even chat and discuss the way forward...
k
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by business05(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2013
Good Morning fellow students and Nairalanders...
I wish the online campus would have something like Student Union Group (S.U.G), we can join and promote national development or better Students for National Development (S.N.D) etc... i am just suggesting...
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by nsidible(f): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2013
business_05: Good Morning fellow students and Nairalanders...
I wish the online campus would have something like Student Union Group (S.U.G), we can join and promote national development or better Students for National Development (S.N.D) etc... i am just suggesting...
well.they inbox me if i would like to contest for student Rep for my state..we re go to hav 3 semesters per year,4months per semester
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by business05(m): 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
Happy Weekend fellow FUN Students
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by business05(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hello Students,

How was your weekend?
Re: Free University Of Nigeria (FUN) - Students & Supporters Lets Meet Here... by ridbay(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2015
The website is no more available on the Internet

(1) (Reply)

Application For 2015 Google Scholarships Is Now On / Why Exam Scripts Should Be Returned To Students After Exams In Universities / I Want To Know More About National Open University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.