Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks (5548 Views)

Blackberry Launches Nigerian Stickers For BBM (naija For Life) / BBM On Android And Related Issues / Bypass Samsung Sim Lock Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by Hackomania(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
If you haven't already downloaded the BBM for Android and iOS (and Techno too), it is already available in the Google Play Store and the iTunes Store. For those that say that it is restricted to only non-African region, sorry I'm in Naija and I'm using it.

I was, like every other person in this continent, put on the waiting list for the app, but here's how I managed to bypass the waiting list

Download BBM for either Android or iOS
http://echo.com.ng/2013/finally-bbm-for-android-and-ios-now-available/
Run the app, fill in your email address as per normal, click next
Once your email is registered, force close the app. On iOS, this can be done by tapping your home button twice and swiping the app away. On Android, you can go to Settings, Apps, BBM and stop the app from running.
After the app has been closed, go ahead and reopen it. From there, you should be able to create an account or login.

UPDATE: The next few steps work better than the first.
1. At the verification page, use a three letter gmail address e.g. xux@gmail.com
2. Dhazz All

Sources:
ECHO Blog
Bypass Waiting List

Disclaimer:
This is a bug discovered on the Blackberry servers, so it can be fixed anytime.

1 Like

Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by swaggerkid(m): 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
Not working
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by lambros(f): 5:09am On Oct 23, 2013
Nawa Oo...bb don kpafuka be that na. Choi!
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by Hackomania(m): 8:22am On Oct 23, 2013
swaggerkid: Not working

The bypass not working, or the installation not working?
And please read the disclaimer too.
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by Brimmie(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Not Working sad
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by NONNYG: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
not working. anyway I Don queue for line like say I wan go early morning toilet for face me I face u yard
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by Hackomania(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Probably the bad guys at Blackberry Limited have fixed the bug, I used mine yesterday and it worked with my email, without prior registration cheesy

Anyway, someone in the forum released his email so you to use to bypass the email block. So I'll share it with you
emmanuelemekajr101@gmail.com

Don't forget to use your original email when registering your profile o.

Help me also say thank you very much Emma for his help
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by NONNYG: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hackomania: Probably the bad guys at Blackberry Limited have fixed the bug, I used mine yesterday and it worked with my email, without prior registration cheesy

Anyway, someone in the forum released his email so you to use to bypass the email block. So I'll share it with you
emmanuelemekajr101@gmail.com

Don't forget to use your original email when registering your profile o.

Help me also say thank you very much Emma for his help
thanks for ur concern but it didn't work
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by gsmcoder: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
pached.
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by gbokukueba(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
They said they will release it to Africa from October 25th why bypass what will become surplus...?
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by Hackomania(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2013
Update:
Use any three letter random gmail address at the verification page. That should work smiley

Waiting for your feedback
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by NONNYG: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2013
how? I don't get u
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by NONNYG: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2013
finally I don dey rock bbm like woman waist

Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 24, 2013
did the trick work for you.please drop ur pre register email.
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by Hackomania(m): 5:49am On Oct 25, 2013
NONNYG: how? I don't get u
1. Uninstall BBM
2. Restart your smartphone
3. Install your BBM
4. Use any three letter gmail address (***@gmail.com) e.g. yg3@gmail.com to try verification
Dahzall
echo.com.ng/2013/bbm-for-android-and-ios-still-waiting-in-line-try-these-tricks/
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by olahero(m): 5:57am On Oct 25, 2013
After bypassed here is my new PIN 7C1C38F2
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by Warlord3000(m): 6:09am On Oct 25, 2013
Did my BBm installation 2days ago in less than 5mins..

The op trick works cos i used mic@gmail.com

With 3G and wi-fi ON.. Walahi na straight access smiley
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by LILGWANZ(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
guys all you have to do is use mic@gmail.com at the beginning and the follow the procedures but you must have 3g connection my bb pin is 7C8A16CE lilgwanz
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by icankel: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2013
swaggerkid: Not working
working perfectly. pinging with my M3
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by icankel: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2013
Hackomania: If you haven't already downloaded the BBM for Android and iOS (and Techno too), it is already available in the Google Play Store and the iTunes Store. For those that say that it is restricted to only non-African region, sorry I'm in Naija and I'm using it.

I was, like every other person in this continent, put on the waiting list for the app, but here's how I managed to bypass the waiting list

Download BBM for either Android or iOS
http://echo.com.ng/2013/finally-bbm-for-android-and-ios-now-available/
Run the app, fill in your email address as per normal, click next
Once your email is registered, force close the app. On iOS, this can be done by tapping your home button twice and swiping the app away. On Android, you can go to Settings, Apps, BBM and stop the app from running.
After the app has been closed, go ahead and reopen it. From there, you should be able to create an account or login.

UPDATE: The next few steps work better than the first.
1. At the verification page, use a three letter gmail address e.g. Bleep@gmail.com
2. Dhazz All

Sources:
ECHO Blog
Bypass Waiting List

Disclaimer:
This is a bug discovered on the Blackberry servers, so it can be fixed anytime.
Tnx man working for me
Re: Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks by Hackomania(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2013
icankel: Tnx man working for me
You're welcome smiley

(1) (Reply)

Get 2gb Worth Of Data For Free On Mtn With These Latest Cheat( Tested & Confirm) / Why Buying London Used Phones Can Be Very Dangerous / Send Free Messages: MTN To MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.