Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Unsuccessful Item Delivery Attempt On Nipost Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unsuccessful Item Delivery Attempt On Nipost Website (7186 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / Fire Guts Onitsha Market, Traders Attempt Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unsuccessful Item Delivery Attempt On Nipost Website by tayerro(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
hi, has anyone encountered this issue . i bought some items from china (wrist watch to be precise) and while tracking locally on nipost website, i discovered that the items are already at the post office close to me. but i also got this message "UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT "

can anyone tell what to do?
Re: Unsuccessful Item Delivery Attempt On Nipost Website by Meegan: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
Go to the nearest post office to your shipping address. Same thing happened to me but when I went to the post office, it was there already
Re: Unsuccessful Item Delivery Attempt On Nipost Website by tayerro(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mee-gan:
Go to the nearest post office to your shipping address. Same thing happened to me but when I went to the post office, it was there already
I know its at the post office, were you able to get the items.
Re: Unsuccessful Item Delivery Attempt On Nipost Website by Meegan: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2013
Yes, I got them
Re: Unsuccessful Item Delivery Attempt On Nipost Website by Chlbenze: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2013
Mee-gan:
Yes, I got them
another question. Do u pay them any money?
Re: Unsuccessful Item Delivery Attempt On Nipost Website by Meegan: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
I was asked to pay #500. I don't know if its a standard fee but I asked someone else and he also said he paid #500.

1 Like

Re: Unsuccessful Item Delivery Attempt On Nipost Website by Youngzedd(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mee-gan:
I was asked to pay #500. I don't know if its a standard fee but I asked someone else and he also said he paid #500.

It's free, who even charged you for it?

Be wise it's free.
Re: Unsuccessful Item Delivery Attempt On Nipost Website by Meegan: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2013
Youngzedd:

It's free, who even charged you for it?

Be wise it's free.

Noted
Re: Unsuccessful Item Delivery Attempt On Nipost Website by Tonjeola1(m): 8:03am On Oct 24, 2013
Mee-gan:
On my side, they only requested for airtime because a lady called me and gave her #200 for her airtime (recharge card)
Re: Unsuccessful Item Delivery Attempt On Nipost Website by kobenol(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
I ordered from AliExpress and had my shipments for our P.O. Box.
I went for the claim and the woman over the counter demanded 500bucks per parcel (2pc)...says "small packet" (cos it's a parcel, not letter) which I declined and opened one of the parcels for her to see the content (a cycling glove) and stressed the fact that the item itself is not worth 500bucks, she then witheld the other one and I received the glove. She says when I have 500 I can come for the claim.
I tried to negotiate 200bucks with her as I wasn't sure but for where...she stood her ground.
I stepped aside to make a call to my pops and played the scenario like it was a NIPOST superior at the other end. At the end of the call, the madam notified me a new package (which I also expected) of mine was available.
I yanked my claim slip back (with a straight expressionless face) and told her I'll be back! and left the post office...
(I'll indeed be back - Information is power)
Re: Unsuccessful Item Delivery Attempt On Nipost Website by fling: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pls I saw this while tracking my order .
Pls someone should help me.

(1) (Reply)

How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook / Be Careful About Buying These Banks Stocks! / Business Section Business Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.