Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? (2660 Views)

What Subject Did You Like And Hate Most In Junior Secondary School / What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? / What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
I hated Economics and anything related to Statistics..
I dunno i guess maybe it was The Teachers...

1 Like

Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by s3nn2x(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
MATHEMATICS!

I hated it then and I still hate it now.
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
s3nn2x: MATHEMATICS!

I hated it then and I still hate it now.

lollzz

I love Mathematics Die..
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mathematics
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
dunno.....passed mosta ma subjects
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by s3nn2x(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

lollzz

I love Mathematics Die..

I could not wait to leave secondary school. Mathematics was always spoiling my results...and Yoruba Language.

After Secondary School, I thought I was free from Mathematics, but I was wrong.... I can manage Statistics.
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by AbuMikey(m): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2013

I hated Further Mathematics and Mathematics!!

But hated Economics the Most!!! angry

But I always passed them excellently well!! wink

1 Like

Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
s3nn2x:

I could not wait to leave secondary school. Mathematics was always spoiling my results...and Yoruba Language.

After Secondary School, I thought I was free from Mathematics, but I was wrong.... I can manage Statistics.

lollz i stopped offering Yoruba in SS1 2nd Term..
The man hated my Class..
Faweli Airan mupe grin
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Niluv(f): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
I hated Economics. I still do. Back in high school, it was a compulsory subject. Whenever the economics teacher entered the class, 3/4 of the class started dozing including me. It was like a curse..... grin I can count the number of times I didn't sleep during economics class and that was during examination period. grin

Luckily, I never got anything less than an C4 throughout the three years I spent offering the subject. smiley
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
Subject i hate? Hmmm thinking....government!
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
French...i hated it since form 1
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Enegod(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
shorthand
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
Economics,Maths and that Fuccking French!!! angry

#TeamGOM
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Agbgift(f): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
Maths and chemistry. Never understood how the zero, zero untop and Big zero called molecule always add up to form multiple zero.
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
Agbgift: Maths and chemistry. Never understood how the zero, zero untop and Big zero called molecule always add up to form multiple zero.

Jehovah grin
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Suzie0(f): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mine is mathematics.dos teachers eh! Dey always solve d simple ones & leave d complex ones 4 u. & i'm lyk: MA DIS IS NOT D SAME TOPIC U TOT US angry
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
Niluv: I hated Economics. I still do. Back in high school, it was a compulsory subject. Whenever the economics teacher entered the class, 3/4 of the class started dozing including me. It was like a curse..... grin I can count the number of times I didn't sleep during economics class and that was during examination period. grin

Luckily, I never got anything less than an C4 throughout the three years I spent offering the subject. smiley

i sleep die that's if i manage come class....

My Problem with Econs Started
SS1 third term
I submitted an assignment late n this man Mr Ade flogged d living shiit outta me..
I cried n cried ehnnn!!!!!..
I said kill me o..
U don't av Children at home..
N till i leave this school Tori Olohun I'll never enter ur class again..
Twas the school Counsellor that saved me that day..

Even After the beast was Transferred & They brought another Dullard..i had lost interest completely..
I would b the only person in the class when others leave 4 Economics Class..
Mehnn..
I luckily got a C6 doe
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
Its funny how we atimes always pass the subject we hate most!
In JSS, I thnk I dislike BIZ STUDIES even tho I always pass it.
In SS, FUDA MATHS was my nightmare.
If not for popsy's insistence, I wuld hav dropped out of that subjects, hw I got B3 in WAEC, remains a mystery. Tnk God Sha.
Some tichas are just . . . Mtchww, First Class doesnt equal being a good ticha.
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
in order of intensity
1) commerce: the subject boring die...i cant remember a thing 4rm it..
2) economics: so many concepts wey man nor fit comprehend....to me it wuld nt affect d price of garri in d market
3)french :...well 4 no reason at all.....
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by AndrewFlexx9(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
History,French & Govt
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by MaziOmenuko: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Biology!

Too vast.

But I loved some topics in it; Reproduction to be specific.
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by ugonna1054(m): 12:29am On Oct 23, 2013
I hated F/math but I usually passed d exams well!!
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by excelAGR42: 3:38am On Oct 23, 2013
Physics
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 23, 2013
English was my worst. No matter the amount of effort i put towards it,i never passed 50.

Mathematics was my best even though i was an art student.

I was confused as per career choice,but a corper that was posted to my sch bck then helped me out.
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Danhumprey: 5:40am On Oct 23, 2013
It's surprising the number of people who hated Economics. Economics isn't that difficult. It's one of the most simplest subjects! You just have to put all your mind into it to be able to grasp it simplicity.

My most hated subject is Mathematics! I wonder why we constantly find our 'x'. And just like someone said,the teachers tend to solve the most simple equations,while leaving the most difficult ones for us to solve.
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by jaryeh(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2013
I never hated any subject. But I just dislike anything not involving calculations. That is to say BIOLOGY was never my friend. Taaaa!
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by Tolexander: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2013
jaryeh: I never hated any subject. But I just dislike anything not involving calculations. That is to say BIOLOGY was never my friend. Taaaa!
jaryeh, biology gat calculation o!

Calculation of the ovulation period, safe period, when to condomise and not, pregnancy period.
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by jaryeh(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Tolexander: jaryeh, biology gat calculation o!

Calculation of the ovulation period, safe period, when to condomise and not, pregnancy period.

This is just under a topic out of the thousands. Moreover, these are not calculations,I see them as simple boring arithmetics. You can't compare with stuffs like equations of motion,projectiles,differentiation,polynomials,titrimetric analysis etc where you just have to get the concept and practise questions.

Biology is just too boring to me,one will have to read 'heavy stuffs'.
Re: What Subject Did You Hate Most In Secondary School..? by daddysgurl(f): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2013
Mine was maths and economics but when my waec result came i had Bs on both subjects and had D on my best subject which is literature in english.thank God for neco.

(1) (Reply)

If U Are To Chose Between This Two Course / Who Can Please Help Solve THIS Question......??? / 8 Frugal Habits That Will Turn You Into A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.