Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers (12257 Views)

Wike Inaugurates New Special Advisers (Photos) / Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline / Governor Jang Appoints Son As Special Adviser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by dridowu: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2013
If he was tinubu ; some morons will shouting on top of their voice

2 Likes

Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by KELVINXY: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Hmmm

Nigeria political system is gradually turning into a family legacy

1 Like

Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by ITbomb(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2013
If his son is qualify why not, it is a norm everywhere, only that is should not be abuse by bringing in unqualified relatives
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by joannessam: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2013
crusufixo:

Prépare son fils de prendre la relève. Bientôt, jos pourrait juste être comme Etat de Kwara.
ecce quam bonum et incunde habitares fratres in unum.
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by Dandostism: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2013
Iceman296: ..If The Son is Capable and Competent Enough, No Big Deal.
Tnk u so much, tell them<
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by ruffhandu: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2013
No big deal. Let him work.
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by saintNinoBran(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2013
imagine the happenings in our country, he is the Governor and he as well appoints his son as one of the S.A's, the plateau govt. has becomes his father's throne. okayoooooo, Nigeria sorryooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by josite: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2013
awo gave apapa house of rep ticket to son oluwole.tinubu gave iyaloja of lagos to daughter and senatorial ticket to wife ,obasanjo gave daughter senatorial ticket,saraki gave son governorship.and that's why this Nigeria needs a revolution or things must surely get worse.this particular son read all classified memos to d old and feeble jang for the past 4 years.plateau is the most unlucky state in Nigeria from the young dariye ere to the old jang .nothing evidences creative governance in plateau state for the last 20years.

2 Likes

Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by omonnakoda: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2013
Pikin Deceiving Papa

1 Like

Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by eluquenson(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2013
Nigeria politics, well he's nt the first & he won't carry last, many of our politicians also did the worst, they will even impose their children on the citizen, politheiving our national cake
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by idris4r83(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2013
LOBATAN!
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by comradefeez: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2013
The Governor i really salute you for the slim way that used to appointed your son as a special adviser for the people of jos but …
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by Blazinraj01(f): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2013
HNosegbe: Special adviser on special duties. What EXACTLY are the "special duties" that require advice?

Funny country.

Seems you are the only one who read the post.
I'm also wondering the special duties the boy will be carrying out.

1 Like

Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by wellmax(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2013
If the Governor cannot trust his qualifies son to advice him, then something is seriously worng.
This appointment is in order.
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2013
kolawaxxy: A son advicing his father. Smh
THIS IS HILARIOUS
I ALWAYS SAID IT PLATEAU STATE IS RUN BY A MONARCH NOT A GOVERNOR
EMPEROR JANG
I ALSO LEARNT THAT THE STATE ASSEMBLY MEMEBER WHO DIED HAD
HIS WIFE TAKE HIS POSITION?
NOW IF THAT AINT A MONARCHY DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE 2 CALL IT

2 Likes

Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by geesilver(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2013
emmysenior: What if his son is capable?

Why do you think it's wrong?

Is it against the Nigerian constitution?

Was it because it's his son?

I just hate sentimental judgements.

DISCLAIMER:

I am not from Jos, and I am not related to the said persons in any way.

DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER:

Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by AnOlAd: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2013
Secularist: A country of fools led by fools. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Are u sick?

1 Like

Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by Tuntheycr7: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2013
He might choosed his son because of trust
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2013
A 20 year old cannot be a capable adviser on "special duties" to a governor. It is unlikely he has had a good education, nor is it likely that he has significant past experience for such a post. Not at 20 years, not in Nigeria.

In any case, why the fvck does a governor need 21 "special advisers"?

Members of house of reps, permanent secretaries, commissioners, special advisers and governor. And Plateau state is still a bum hole (Jos, especially, used to be paradise in pre-Jang times)

The Nigerian saga continues.....

2 Likes

Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by Aromas: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2013
::Andrew:::
Sampla eile soiléir ar éilliú, a rugadh nós chun rialú a thabhairt. angry angry

grin
::Andrew:::
Sampla eile soiléir ar éilliú, a rugadh nós chun rialú a thabhairt. angry angry

Do you comment all d way from France??
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by Bigcake: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2013
Secularist: A country of fools led by fools. embarassed embarassed embarassed
and ur fatherr n motherr whr d first foools to be govern by foools
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by Aromas: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2013
josite: awo gave apapa house of rep ticket to son oluwole.tinubu gave iyaloja of lagos to daughter and senatorial ticket to wife ,obasanjo gave daughter senatorial ticket,saraki gave son governorship.and that's why this Nigeria needs a revolution or things must surely get worse.this particular son read all classified memos to d old and feeble jang for the past 4 years.plateau is the most unlucky state in Nigeria from the young dariye ere to the old jang .nothing evidences creative governance in plateau state for the last 20years.

With all dis yamayama grammer now, didn't they perform their civic responsibility??
Or the mobile phone you're using 2 abuse those people who give them the license 2 operate?
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by simpleseyi: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2013
dridowu: If he was tinubu ; some morons will shouting on top of their voice

This is totally wrong, either done by Tinubu, Jonah Dog, Amaechi Rotimi, Gbenga Daniel or whosoever. If the two of them, I mean Jonah Dog and his son crash for plane now, some people here will say we should not say bad things about the dead, what good things can you say about a man like this? Even Abacha who happened to be luficer's second born after Osama bin Laden, Abacha did not give his son official position, only Jonathan Goodluck did something similar by appointing his wife the Sheppopotamus as permanent secretary in the ministry of education through the state governor who was pressurized. Imagine, the Sheppopotamus who cannot make a single error-free statement is now permanent secretary in the ministry of education.
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by PassingShot(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2013

DISCLAIMER:

And you and the Jangs want us all to believe that his son is the only fit and capable person to hold that position. I SMH for Nigeria and the future of gullible Nigerians like you. Fyi, the only interpretation I give to this act is that Jang is taking all Plateau citizens for a ride and calling them f00ls to their face. Could be excused and explained if it was an elective position but completely inexcusable for an appointment. Soon he will appoint his wife as commissioner and people like you will see nothing wrong with it.
With this type of democracy, Nigeria is doomed. What an impunity and absurdity !
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by takedat(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
HNosegbe: Special adviser on special duties. What EXACTLY are the "special duties" that require advice?

Funny country.
Loot Preservation and Money Laundering
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
This is stale news sir, yakubu jang son has been special adviser for a very long time now
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by eagleeye2: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Op,
If he had appointed you wouldn't you gone to give Thanks in Church.
Like someone said, is it against Nigeria's Constitution?
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by victorD3: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
If his son is qualified and up to the age I don't see anythin wrong with the office

My reasons:
1) after all he won't go and serve in that capacity in anohter but his state of Origin

2) He doesn't have to wait for his father to resign or finish his tenure before accepting to serve his state

3) I trust the boy to flaw other nominees on that position.
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by drnoel: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
This kind of madness can only in Nigeria. In a sane country, the father would be asked to resign 4 making this grevious mistake.
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by Chartey(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2013

DISCLAIMER:

I wanted to say this, but that portfolio raises all the questions. Nobody has been able to define what "special duties" mean in this country.
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by meforyou1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
dridowu: If he was tinubu ; some morons will shouting on top of their voice
did tinubu not appoint his wife senator and appointed his daughter leader of market women when the only shops she knows are those in dubai and europe.
Re: Jang Appoints Son, Others Special Advisers by beewhyfocs(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
It is called Jang Jang style! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Technical Glitches Throw Abuja, Lagos Residents Into Darkness / Bomb Blast At Unguwan Sarki Bridge Area Of Kawo, Kaduna / I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.