|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,866,670 members, 6,879,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 May 2022 at 11:57 PM
|African Hopital Charts by mizkay(f): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2006|
This one is just way out-of-order funny! I am told these are Actual writings in hospital charts - Only in Africa! Now mind you, the next time you go to hospital, you may want to read your notes?!
[b]1. She has no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband states she was very hot in bed last night.
2. Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.
3. On the second day the knee was better, and on the third day it disappeared.
4. The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be depressed.
5. The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993.
6. Discharge status: Alive but without my permission.
7. Healthy appearing decrepit 69 year old male, mentally alert but forgetful.
8. The patient refused autopsy.
9. The patient has no previous history of suicides.
10. Patient has left white blood cells at another hospital.
11.Patient's medical history has been remarkably insignificant with only a 40 pound weight gain in the past three days.
12. Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
13. She is numb from her toes down.
14. While in ER, she was examined, x-rated and sent home.
15. The skin was moist and dry.
16. Occasional, constant infrequent headaches.
17. Patient was alert and unresponsive.
18. Rectal examination revealed a normal size thyroid.
19. She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life, until she got a divorce.
20. I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy.
21. Both breasts are equal and reactive to light and accommodation.
22. Examination of Instruments reveals that he is circus sized.
23. The lab test indicated abnormal lover function.
24. The patient was to have a bowel resection. However, he took a job as a stock broker instead.
25. Skin: somewhat pale but present.
26. The pelvic exam will be done later on the floor.
27. Patient was seen in consultation by Dr. Blank, who felt we should sit on the abdomen and I agree.
28. Large brown stool ambulating in the hall.
29.Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities. [/b]
|Re: African Hopital Charts by eveseh(f): 12:17am On Jun 10, 2006|
|Re: African Hopital Charts by hotangel2(f): 1:46am On Jun 10, 2006|
hahahaha, gotta love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Number 15 and 16. The best!
|Re: African Hopital Charts by Zahymaka(m): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2006|
More like 1, 5, 6, 8, 9.
|Re: African Hopital Charts by belloti(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2006|
what do u think of number 22?. its crazy
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35