Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,126 members, 7,842,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Conditions Of Answers To Our Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conditions Of Answers To Our Prayers (507 Views)

5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / Can Mary Hear Our Prayers? / Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conditions Of Answers To Our Prayers by Haedword: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
It is a great and rare privilege to always have our prayers answered, but only very few always receive such answers.
yet, such a privilege is possible and can be yours.

God has given some simple conditions to be fulfilled in order to receive answers to our heart's requests and desires.
When you neglect them, there is failure and disappointment. But when you are obedient and faithful and you come with faith to the Lord in prayers, then, he grants you a happy, fruitful life.

It is indeed a great privilege to be able to pray to a mighty and powerful God.

2 chronicles 7:12-14
12 And the LORD appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for an house of sacrifice.
13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

John 15:7
King James Version (KJV)
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

God wants to answer our prayers.He is never tired of answering our prayers.
But our sins, misdeeds and unrigteousness seal up his ears to our cries.

Proverbs 28:9
King James Version (KJV)
9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

If you can take away gossip, backbiting, malice, murmuring, fornication, lying, and any other sin, then he will answer your prayers.
The Lord is looking for righteousness in our lives.
If you want to be able to pray and bring down answers from heaven, then you will need to get rid of sin and become righteous.
"If I regard wickedness in my heart, the Lord will not hear." (Ps 66:18)
James 5:16b
New International Version (NIV)
....The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Church Growth: The Early Church / Jesus Christ Our Saviour Will Fulfill His Commission / Sister Linda And "The Word".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.