Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,131 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

The Simple 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Simple 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (732 Views)

The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria / 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Simple 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by donclark(m): 1:31am On Oct 23, 2013
1). Have a skill: I see most people moving about with Bsc without any skill….Some even go cap it with Msc from Uk or wherever but Unfortunately, they were not taught that employers don’t pay u 4a certificate….they pay u 4d value u can add to an organization! Now, let me ask you sincerely…Do you go to the market to buy what you don’t need? If you were the employer, would you employ a “valueless” staff?

2). Create a product/service: Create a product or service and charge a fair rate….even if you will still go look for a job. Make sure you carry a solution to someone’s problem (could be a potential employer or end-user). Exchanging your time for money is a short term strategy…Don’t ever rely on that as your income. Your skill is the only thing that would guarantee a continuous flow of income. continue...
3). Save as if your life depends on it: Listen my friend, to arrive too soon is to arrive too small. Don’t be moved by the pressure to look like the Jokes and the dejis. Live within your means. Paying bills without paying yourself is the number 1 secret to financial suicide. There will always be a reason not to save…so do Save, save and save at every opportunity you have.

4). Invest Wisely: A fool and his money would soon part ways. Avoid funny schemes. Run away from “Get rich quick programs”. High yield investment programs come with high yield of loss and disaster. Your race is a marathon and not an 100meters dash. Seek to understand the dynamics of investment before getting involved.

5). Know God: Understand that there is an infinite intelligence that oversees the affairs of the Universe. That you and I have his spirit within us and we can achieve a lot more that we are achieving if there is an alignment with this source. That he that dwells on our inside has no religion or skin color. That he hears our deepest thoughts and aspirations. Share your thoughts with him, whatever you conceive him to be and I am sure he will strengthen your desires.

There are a lot more but these are the basic principles I set in motion about 6years ago.I am 30years old now and I can tell you that i have achieved many of my financial goals.

Are there people here who have tested similar principles and would like to share or add to these ones…kindly go ahead.

stay inspired. - See more at: http://thetechtherapy..com/2012/09/the-simple-5-proven-tips-to-become.html#sthash.QyxvAbOM.dpuf

1 Like

Re: The Simple 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Tpave(m): 5:39am On Oct 23, 2013
Very interesting. @op well noted, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of A Single Player: What Entrepreneurs Can Learn From Brazil / Importing Tomato Paste? / How Do I Go About My Shares Any Broker Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.