Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

GUESS D RAPPER THAT HAS THE PUNCHLINES ABOVE U & WRITE UR FAV HIPHOP PUNCHLINES - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / GUESS D RAPPER THAT HAS THE PUNCHLINES ABOVE U & WRITE UR FAV HIPHOP PUNCHLINES (1725 Views)

Diss D Rapper Above Y0U!!!!!!! / New Nigerian Rapper That Reminds Me Of Drake / Illest Hip-hop Punchlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUESS D RAPPER THAT HAS THE PUNCHLINES ABOVE U & WRITE UR FAV HIPHOP PUNCHLINES by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 23, 2013
I know my watch is blurrin ur vission/try to reach for it & i'll put a red dot on ur forehead like its part of your religion/........(buddhist tins o hahahaha) GUESS THE RAPPER THAT DROPPED THIS LINE?
Re: GUESS D RAPPER THAT HAS THE PUNCHLINES ABOVE U & WRITE UR FAV HIPHOP PUNCHLINES by sagytariusTM1: 5:32am On Oct 23, 2013
Its Lloyd Banks.
"Victory"(with 50 Cent, P. Diddy, The Notorious B.I.G. and Busta Rhymes, 2004)

My punch line goes thus:
Agbunure God, Jehova Over-do, the all-Sufficient God, Agbunure o.

Oya next person, its ya turn. Don't break the chain.

1 Like

Re: GUESS D RAPPER THAT HAS THE PUNCHLINES ABOVE U & WRITE UR FAV HIPHOP PUNCHLINES by evanscheck(m): 12:06am On Nov 12, 2013
Draw no attension,I feel ur passion,its running through ur mind I can feel ur emotion.
Re: GUESS D RAPPER THAT HAS THE PUNCHLINES ABOVE U & WRITE UR FAV HIPHOP PUNCHLINES by Ruq: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
^^
don't freakin know who dat is but here's mine.

I hadn't ever started to crawl and I was forced to run
Re: GUESS D RAPPER THAT HAS THE PUNCHLINES ABOVE U & WRITE UR FAV HIPHOP PUNCHLINES by Ruq: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
sagytarius™:
Its Lloyd Banks.
"Victory"(with 50 Cent, P. Diddy, The Notorious B.I.G. and Busta Rhymes, 2004)

My punch line goes thus:
Agbunure God, Jehova Over-do, the all-Sufficient God, Agbunure o.

Oya next person, its ya turn. Don't break the chain.

It's not even a rap verse. wet opp

(1) (Reply)

P-square Collaboration With Don Baba J ? / [mixtape] DJ Davisy – Best Of Wizkid / (lyrics): IBN - 911‬ Ft BOC|| @ibnofficial @bocmadaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.