Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Flying International Routes With Virgin Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flying International Routes With Virgin Nigeria (840 Views)

Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. / 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered / Your Experience With Virgin Nigerian And Other Nigerian Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flying International Routes With Virgin Nigeria by morpheus24: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2008
Can anyone give me adivce on flying Virgin Nigeria on connect from the us into lagos. I heard they are notorious for delays and cancellations.

Experiencies please>
Re: Flying International Routes With Virgin Nigeria by lucabrasi(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2008
i used them a couple of times and the service was like being in a nigerian hospital with bad tempered nurses,not used them again for the past 3/4 years,people who do is only for the cheap airfares
Re: Flying International Routes With Virgin Nigeria by ty4real(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2008
I used the airline recently and I was quite impressed with their service,I think they are improving now!Just my own experience and Opinion. cool cool cool cool
Re: Flying International Routes With Virgin Nigeria by morpheus24: 2:07am On Jul 08, 2008
lucabrasi:

i used them a couple of times and the service was like being in a nigerian hospital with bad tempered nurses,not used them again for the past 3/4 years,people who do is only for the cheap airfares

Chei that bad. Do they normally have delays and any stories on delayed or lost baggage

(1) (Reply)

Work & Live In Singapore And Malaysia / Anyone Has Info On The Planned Port Harcourt Metro System? / Best College In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.